Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

10 Kind Of Food You Eat That Can Kill You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Kind Of Food You Eat That Can Kill You (821 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Kind Of Food You Eat That Can Kill You by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2013
There are some foods you consume every blessed day that can lead to death. I don't Know too until i read this myself. Please Read this Update http://unlimitedmusicandnews..com/2013/09/10-foods-that-will-kill-you.html
Re: 10 Kind Of Food You Eat That Can Kill You by mruknaijaboy2(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2013
We need food to survive bro, if there is food out there that will kill us how will we survive? I can only think of one situation which will be coming soon, im sure u know where im going with this, if you dont read the bottom of this post

END TIME TINZ
Re: 10 Kind Of Food You Eat That Can Kill You by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
My brother it is not every food that kills and i am not saying a bite or taste of this food will lead to anyone's death. What i am saying is, too much consumption of food like this (Which we engage in everyday unknowing this) leads to untimely death.

(1) (Reply)

NMA Ultimatum: Clarifications By The Health Minister / Be More Strong On Bed / My Health Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.