Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ (23307 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / PDP Senators Celebrate After Emergence Of Saraki As Senate President / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by numen(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
They are shaking them down politically to figure out their plan A, B and possibly C. Before playing their political card. Time will eventually tell as Atiku will be short changed again. when you're in the bathroom with OBJ, bath with only water, NO soap!
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by MAYOWAAK: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Cap banking legislator, Farouk Lawal, who collected bribe from Otedola, joins Atiku's PDM party, masquerading as fractional PDP.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Aliyeous(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Isiterere(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Obasanjo and Atiku ?
My enemy's enemy is my friend
GEJ dancing on d brink .
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by deols(f): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
talktimi: Bored stiff but anyways are there guys fighting for their interests or that of Nigerians ? A rtd military officer told me just today that the main issue is about the revocation of oil block licences that is about to take place any time soon (i have no idea the veracity of this) ive also heard its because Atiku wants control of all the nations ports, on a grander much realistic scale, it might just be because of 2015 & northern presidency. The question we should ask ourselves across all political divides is do we really matter to these politicians we fight and abuse each other over ?
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by peace3: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.HOW I WISH THE LETHAL SARIN GAS IN SYRIA WAS USED ON THEM ALL.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by lincolnj88: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hmmmmm.....Atiku is a natural and national disaster......DAY before yesterday he was in PDP....yesterday ACN....today PDP...later in d day PDP faction....tomorow PDP STAKEHOLDERS FORUM.....tomorow even PDM....after its failure he will return to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by 9iceboi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=olupenko]
Besides, the source said, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar was really never in the picture when the plan to break the party was hatched.

“He was brought in few minutes before the commencement of the convention by Kano State Governor, Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwaso, who informed him about their plan,”.

I tend to disagree witth d source on d issue of atiku not being aware, on d day of d covention all aggrived members including Atiku that walked away where not wearing any pdp cloth or any cloth designed wit pdp logo. Again is the source trying 2 tell us that all aggrieved members within d said short minute all agreed 2 make him a natioal leader
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by abu12: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
enigmang: I know they say no permanent enemies ... Byt they also say OBJ never forgets...

I don't think he can ever work with Atiku.. In fact just because Atiku is there has spoilt the other factions chances

Neither will obasanjo work with GEJ

He want sule lamido/rotimi ameachi

gbam.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Gayigaskia(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
take dat: OBJ is not championing Atiku's cause, likewise the seven aggrieved PDP governors. They are merely using Atiku as front/cover. OBJ and the 6 other governors are working for Sule Lamido.
Even OBJ was at some time playing the card for Sule Lamido
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by adeshlonge: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
mascot87: TEAM NATIONAL CONFERENCE ASAP cool

I support you. the only way out.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Day11(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fresh Air till 2030 grin
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by samuelfemo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
The game is to wrestle power out of jonathan hands
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by ibrahym47(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
anoda intrestin movie in d makin *grab a botle of squadron* GEJ or OBJ, let d winner taks it all
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by IYANGBALI: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44: While I think both OBJ and Atiku are spentforce.I want to emphasize that OBJ would rather have a hostile GEJ in power than support Atiku.if Atiku should come to power by any means he would deal severely with OBJ
what do you know?you were just imagining things
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Built2last: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
It will be the greatest undoing of the Jonathan supporters to understimate the Northern political gladiators.
The are very good in grassroot politics and mad spenders of Arab money...Their believe is that whatever money can not buy violence can get it or rather spoil it.

During my undergraduate days in the north, i did a lot with them in SUG and saw raw money politics and permutations..

Mark my words and remind me. The koko of the whole wahala going on in PDP is that Jonathan must not return in 2015.

There are 3 options the north will adopt.
1. Play money politics in 2015
2. military coup
3. Assasinate mr President

whatever means necessary the North will play the game and it wont be easy for mr president if he is not firm and assertive. The PDP faction that has gone rogue is calculated to weaken the main PDP from now till 2014 and then breakaway in mass exodus.

For many Nigerians there is more to what meet the eyez in our national politics. I am watching in HD and gathering money for 2015. The more money you have the less scared you will be for 2015.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by olakakanfo: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
let Gej get the message even in the bible there are godfather
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by olakakanfo: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
let Gej get the message even in the bible there are godfathers grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by suolboy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
kaorama: This must be true. OBJ is particularly not happy with GEJ for empowering the Igbos and the middlebelt. OBJ is no longer relevant in the scheme of things. He is capable of doing anything.
Am from middle belt. u guys should stop saying what is not on ground. what has GEJ done to empower the middle belt. i pity u people that keep thinking middle belt will vote for GEJ. I for one will never ever vote for him again after this failure in his government. no little wonder he is called a kindergarten president.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by suolboy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
SHAAWA: APC vs.PDPNigeria - Round 1 in Kwara State: OFFA LGA Election. Palace: APC 339, PDP 9; Abata: APC 122,PDP 21; Popo: APC 137, PDP 73; Idi Ogun: APC 126, PDP 26; OGS: APC 120, PDP 26; Film House: APC 125, PDP 50; Oganla I: APC 125, PDP 50; Oganla II: APC 128, PDP 64; Freedom: APC 145, PDP 50; Ejiwumi: APC 217, PDP 50; Folarin: APC. 184, PDP 44; Emiola I: APC 120, PDP 48; Emiola II: APC 52, PDP 15; Essa C: APC 129, PDP 40; Balogun Oja: APC 137, PDP 30.
And the people deceive people claims they won the election. why cant our youths come to the realisation that nigeria won't develop with this PDP in power.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by abu0710102013: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
GEJ dont underestimate my people when it comes to politics
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Kanwulia: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
If I mention the words two-faced TRAITOR now, someone will accuse me of being a TRIBALIST! grin

Why am I not surprised?

Can a SKUNK change STRIPES without SMELLING? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
the goal of politicians from south is to control national politics. That is why south is in control of Apc machinery and obj plot emergency of gej. Obj wants to deceive new pdp. Obj cannot let north be in control of national politics. in the end new pdp loose and apc or original pdp wins.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Kanwulia: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
*deleted! double postage!*
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by nkemKalu: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
kaorama: This must be true. OBJ is particularly not happy with GEJ for empowering the Igbos and the middlebelt. OBJ is no longer relevant in the scheme of things. He is capable of doing anything.
....ARRANT NONSENCE

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Godsonbalo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
I BEG, I'M JUST TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE DRAMA. MY OWN BE SAY MAKE ALL THE OLD CARGO PAI AND ALLOW WE FRESH BRAINED TO RULE AND TAKE 9JA TO HIGHER LEVEL OF UNCORRUPTED NATION. WETIN WE WAN CARRY GO HEAVEN NOW, MAKE ALL NIGERIANS BE HAPPY B4 GOING BACK TO BABA GOD. APC Loading............#gbam#
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
loud mouths kicking against gej r bound to lick their own arsses very soon..they wanna deceive baba n sneak in atiku n some hunk heads here've been competing with da hyena n jackals to da laughs,not caring about da evil agenda of these northern parasites...anything happens to gej,its curtains to this land of strange bed fellows with myopics in da majority

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by yuzedo: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Amin bro, Allah is coming.

rof! *real tears* grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer / Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.