Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ (23303 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / PDP Senators Celebrate After Emergence Of Saraki As Senate President / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by MARSHALLMVP: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Built2last: It will be the greatest undoing of the Jonathan supporters to understimate the Northern political gladiators.
The are very good in grassroot politics and mad spenders of Arab money...Their believe is that whatever money can not buy violence can get it or rather spoil it.

During my undergraduate days in the north, i did a lot with them in SUG and saw raw money politics and permutations..

Mark my words and remind me. The koko of the whole wahala going on in PDP is that Jonathan must not return in 2015.

There are 3 options the north will adopt.
1. Play money politics in 2015
2. military coup
3. Assasinate mr President

whatever means necessary the North will play the game and it wont be easy for mr president if he is not firm and assertive. The PDP faction that has gone rogue is calculated to weaken the main PDP from now till 2014 and then breakaway in mass exodus.

For many Nigerians there is more to what meet the eyez in our national politics. I am watching in HD and gathering money for 2015. The more money you have the less scared you will be for 2015.
You hypocrite, you just bit the finger that fed you.. Next time appreciate..
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by MARSHALLMVP: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Built2last: It will be the greatest undoing of the Jonathan supporters to understimate the Northern political gladiators.
The are very good in grassroot politics and mad spenders of Arab money...Their believe is that whatever money can not buy violence can get it or rather spoil it.

During my undergraduate days in the north, i did a lot with them in SUG and saw raw money politics and permutations..

Mark my words and remind me. The koko of the whole wahala going on in PDP is that Jonathan must not return in 2015.

There are 3 options the north will adopt.
1. Play money politics in 2015
2. military coup
3. Assasinate mr President

whatever means necessary the North will play the game and it wont be easy for mr president if he is not firm and assertive. The PDP faction that has gone rogue is calculated to weaken the main PDP from now till 2014 and then breakaway in mass exodus.

For many Nigerians there is more to what meet the eyez in our national politics. I am watching in HD and gathering money for 2015. The more money you have the less scared you will be for 2015.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Ozonna(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
talktimi: Bored stiff but anyways are there guys fighting for their interests or that of Nigerians ? A rtd military officer told me just today that the main issue is about the revocation of oil block licences that is about to take place any time soon (i have no idea the veracity of this) ive also heard its because Atiku wants control of all the nations ports, on a grander much realistic scale, it might just be because of 2015 & northern presidency. The question we should ask ourselves across all political divides is do we really matter to these politicians we fight and abuse each other over ?

The truth may not be far from what u wrote here.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by churchmind: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Obj,has set a trap ,nw he knw who to neogiate wit,as 4 atiku he nt in pics.as aggrieved gov.senatorial ticket is fallback,while d drama contd baba go share them national cake,as atiku i did prefer gej to share becos if he waiting 4 baba to bring into fold na lie
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by ronalmagic10(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Lies.

What then is the truth?
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by deletrue: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
In 1979, I was closing from work about
4 p.m when a young man aged between
30 to 40 years, who was popularly called IYAMYAM (meaning one with shaking brain). What this man does is to beat or hit anyone within his reach. A day came when a pregnant woman was passing close to him. This woman was knocked down by this mad man. A young man who was also close to this incident picked up wood and burst his head. That was the last day I saw this mad man.
What am saying hear, is that a man can be out of usefulness but can still cause havoc either to the society, community or his family. To avoid this people is to manage them such that they are prevented from wrecking the ship. These people, most times causes their misfortune by not properly indulging on great things with which they can be remembered.
Now look at people like IBB, Obasanjo etc. You can guess. They will only play the role of the devil, since they are popularly regarded as Societal Deviants.
If you are truly fair, would you score these people twenty per cent during during their time?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Abariwiseman: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
with last saturday's PDP convention, GEj has already solidified himself for 2015. It is going to be a one way ticket for him.
Obj, Atiku, 7 noise making governors & co are only looking for relevance.
PDP NWC, BOT, Bamaga Tukur, Tony Anenih, Jerry Gana, e.t.c are strongly behind GEJ.
Lets wait till late 2014 then the reality will start to manifest.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by adezzy01(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
PDP OOO,APC OOO THEY CAL ALL F**K OFF. I'M FOR REVOLUTN OR TOTAL DIVISN . DATS AL.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by natz902(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
All these are just part of a bigger circle. Hope it doesn't result to a coup.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Reyspin(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Am just glad to be witnessing all these shenanigans these shameless old folks in my generation... After naw mai uncle go say my Generation na Lazy generation naw me go tell am say hin one na Shameless and failed Generation.... Power must Change Hand whether dem likez it or not....
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by mkoabiola: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dey ar all political fools&bigots
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by BabaOyee: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
It seems the 'UNBRELLA' is too weak to contain all the old elements. It wants to break.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by wwwkaycom(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
old soldier never die

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by InvertedHammer: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
chiover: OBJ and Atiku can't eat in the same plate again.OBJ and GEJ are one,as time goes on you will see the real losers of PDP.These men are all green snakes

You are really naive. These people are after their interests. As soon as situation guarantees the protection of their interests, enemies will become friends.

And the thugs out there fighting for these users would find out too late especially the dead ones.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Bizibi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hmmm...2015 go bloody sha,desperate and power hungry people,oil dn really make people dey ambitious
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Youngtekkey(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
am very happy to witness all this,i just pray for the fall of th is yeye PDP and i even want that goodluck to suffer very much even if he will still win i want his feet to be shaken (o)
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Built2last: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=MARSHALL MVP]

Hey, i pity your brain. How did you feed me if i may ask. i schooled in the North and paid my fees. As a matter of fact i paid few schools fees for few indigent northerners during my time. I actually fed your people not the other way. You and your people are the problem of Nigeria with your born to rule mentality. You only succeeded in military era. Its now ten over ten.

For your info, I just got a form for my 3rd degree in ABU and not you nor your entire generation can stop me from gaining admission...and any mallam that stands on my way every weekend to zaria will be crushed.ewu ausa
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
take dat: Such naivety. There are no permanent allies or permanent enemies in politics, only permanent interests.

Wisely put
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by josite: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
a golden opportunity has been handed over to Jonathan. Jonathan should play smart by pretending he is already humbled and inclined towards reconciliation .When it is too late for the pdp and HIS ENEMIES IN THE NEW PDP that is when by time constraint they cannot impeach him,he should strike them all including pdp where it hurts most politically and economically. of course he is not coming back to aso rock come 2015.jonathan can have the last laugh but will he?.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by danny301: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=Built2last][/quote]

Third degree is supposed to be PhD (Doctorate) which i know is more research , so if i may ask, how comes you have to be going to Zaria every weekend?..... Am just curious....
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Phikom(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Season film...GEJ oni wotan
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Built2last: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
danny301:

Third degree is supposed to be PhD (Doctorate) which i know is more research , so if i may ask, how comes you have to be going to Zaria every weekend?..... Am just curious....

There is no law that says you cant have the number of degrees you want. i dont like PH.D...I will only value that if i had plans for lecturing...the target is 5 degrees before 40...two in Naija 2 outside. i invite you to the world of studies.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by danny301: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Built2last:

There is no law that says you cant have the number of degrees you want. i dont like PH.D...I will only value that if i had plans for lecturing...the target is 5 degrees before 40...two in Naija 2 outside. i invite you to the world of studies.

And what makes you think that this guy is not already in the World of studies?
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by vislabraye(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
OBJ is a snake big time.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Akiika: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Lies.
I agree, people just write all kind of unintelligent reports with no identifiable source.
Anyway, whatever...let the disintegration continue.
All i know is, there shall not be any 2015 election....disintegration is imminent.
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
As usual our politicians will always give the gullible masses something new to debate about just like this and many more to come b4 2015 elections and u see the same politicians mending walls here and there to unite to deceive the same gullible masses again who will as usual vote for them again and again and again. Nothing new has happened here rather its d same thing that keeps replaying itself every year here in nigeria and I'm kind of surprised when especially
online commentators starts analyzing craps here as if is not the same thing we are use to for decades nw. Same poo- nothing new! Its only a bargaining tool to get a larger chunk of the national wealth by various groups, its not abt the welfare of the masses which includes u and I so y taking sides as if u are the one to benefit from all these political chess game.
Untill we the masses start reasoning like rational beings which we ought to be by figuring out that all this rat race year in year out by our politicians is all about continual and endemic deprivation of the basic needs of life against we the gullible masses - untill then, there will never be any form of respite 4u and I.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
talktimi: Bored stiff but anyways are these guys fighting for their interests or that of Nigerians ? A rtd military officer told me just today that the main issue is about the revocation of oil block licences that is about to take place any time soon (i have no idea the veracity of this) ive also heard its because Atiku wants control of all the nations ports, on a grander much realistic scale, it might just be because of 2015 & northern presidency. The question we should ask ourselves across all political divides is do we really matter to these politicians we fight and abuse each other over ?
That has been my point on political matters,i.e ur last sentence brother. We are nt involve, its D fight of D gods nt we that bag of rice, #1000 and 'pray 4 us' can win. Ppl are ranting against GEJ and most of are D SW who dont see that it is OBJ that is persn behind D mask. Do u knw hw much this ppl control 4 Joe to still B on sit?
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by cmionydan: 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=abatajjvii][/quote]

And hu is dis goat now. Ode
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by iconaus: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
kaorama: This must be true. OBJ is particularly not happy with GEJ for empowering the Igbos and the middlebelt. OBJ is no longer relevant in the scheme of things. He is capable of doing anything.

U re right
Re: Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ by holycup(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
Some body should pls tell OBJ to hands off nigeria politics and governing board,b4 the anger of God descend heavily on him,even atiku,buhari and the rest of them.there era is gone.they ve got nothing to offer except politicising our dear country for their selfish intrest/ dubiosity and national embezzlement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal / Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit / APC Orders 3m Bunches Of Brooms For New Members In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.