Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Happy Father's Day! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Father's Day! (1005 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) / Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? / Happy Father's Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Father's Day! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2008
This is just to wish all the fathers in the house, a happy father's day!!!!!! cool kiss But remember this anyway. . .

Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do

John Mayer
Re: Happy Father's Day! by Antidote1(f): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2008
I ran home from church to post a similar thread, and saw you beat me to it. wink,

I would also like to add some startling news. I was reminded again today, thanks to the Bishop, that Fathers have no idea how much influence they have on the future of the world. Sad, but true, 17% of children will grow up to serve the Lord if their mothers are saved. A whopping 95% would, if their DADS are. Fathers take your responsibilities seriously. Please do more than donating a sperm, but rather assume your role and get to work.

Once more Happy Fathers' Day!!!
Re: Happy Father's Day! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2008
~Antidote~:

I ran home from church to post a similar thread, and saw you beat me to it. wink,

I would also like to add some startling news. I was reminded again today, thanks to the Bishop, that Fathers have no idea how much influence they have on the future of the world. Sad, but true, 17% of children will grow up to serve the Lord if their mothers are saved. A whopping 95% would, if their DADS are. Fathers take your responsibilities seriously. Please do more than donating a sperm, but rather assume your role and get to work.

Once more Happy Fathers' Day!!!

This is highly quotable wink

Happy Father's day to all the RESPONSIBLE fathers in the house kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Father's Day! by mohawkchic(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2008
~Happy Father's Day Daddies~ cool
Re: Happy Father's Day! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2008
yeah happy fathers day kiss kiss kiss kiss

just called my own father to wish d old man too smiley
Re: Happy Father's Day! by beauteous(f): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2008
wherever you are dad,i stil want to wish you happy father's day.

rest in perfect peace! kiss kiss cry
Re: Happy Father's Day! by Antidote1(f): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2008
beauteous:

wherever you are dad,i stil want to wish you happy father's day.

rest in perfect peace! kiss kiss cry

I share your pain as well dear. Mine passed on as well. It's funny how they say time heals all pain, For me, it hasnt. It gets more difficult each year, sad sad sad sad
Re: Happy Father's Day! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2008
Awww that's so sad. Take heart kiss
Re: Happy Father's Day! by cescky(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2008
@poster
can u pls make me a father sad sad sad tongue grin
Re: Happy Father's Day! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2008
Re: Happy Father's Day! by Cayon(f): 1:04am On Jun 16, 2008
Happy Father's Day to any of our Dads on this site! Also, Happy Father's Day to you single momma's filling all the roles in your house. I really hope you get a day to relax and enjoy parenting! kiss kiss
Re: Happy Father's Day! by bigrose: 2:11am On Jun 16, 2008
happy fathers day daddy you are the best missed you so so much, almost 10 year now that you have gone and at the slightest remembrance of you i just keep crying just like today i cried cos its fathers day i wish you the best daddy i love you
Re: Happy Father's Day! by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 16, 2008
Awww, cry no more sad smiley
Re: Happy Father's Day! by Antidote1(f): 2:32am On Jun 16, 2008
stillwater:

Awww that's so sad. Take heart kiss

Gracias!!wink
Re: Happy Father's Day! by osisi7: 2:40am On Jun 16, 2008
happy fathers day to my daddy and also to my baby.
and to all the fathers on nairaland.
Re: Happy Father's Day! by Godalone(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2008
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Uk Marriages End In Divorce / 620k Involved, I Want My Money Back Or The Land / Is Women Playing God When They Become Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.