Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] (5679 Views)

We Write Letters...all Kinds Of Letters / Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! / Chinese Business Visa(f) & Work Visa(z) Invitation Letters Available Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Reasons Why Some Nigerians Are Unemployed:
1. Laziness
2. Lack of knowledge
3. They give up easily
4. They dont do research
5. They dont try harder even if they have failed once or twice.

You must not goto school before you can start making some cool cash, Jobs/Works are everywhere, dont be lazy, do more research, work harder, use your brain and in no time you will become a millionaire.

By now you should know what bulksms is, i dont need to start explaining that. Dont be lazy goto www.google.com and do some research, learn more about bulksms.

Okay before we get into full details.
Register Here to get started

https://smartsmssolutions.com/rf.php?ref=17515

Why i use smartsmssolutions: SmartSMSSolutions makes it amazingly easy to send sms to many phone numbers at once.
Unlike other bulk sms websites, smartsmssolutions is cheap, reliable, durable, efficient and easy to use. They send bulk sms at the rate of N1.20 per unit, you get 10free unit when you register, More free units when you purchase your first sms unit, u cant get this anywhere, Your messages are delivered instantly, you can send messages via mobile or pc.

Register first then come back here, lets begin with our lesson, am going to show you how to make real money like i do, its not hard, its the simplest thing you have ever heard.
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
okay, lets continue, there must be schools,companies and all those people that do birthdays and weddings in your area, dont allow all that to goto waste. If you decide to send bulksms for them, do you know how much you can make from it? You can make cool money from this, if you are determined and serious....
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lets do some calculation.....

Lets say you goto a school where they have 900students and you give them a BULK SMS PROPOSAL LETTER[Will Explain later],The school calls you and negotiation took place, You decide to send each bulksms for the school @3naira[you can increase it if you want] per page/sms.

Smartsms sends each sms @1.20naira per sms.

You buy 900units@

1.20 multiplied by 900= 1080 naira.

You sale @3naira per page/sms

3 multiplied by 900= 2700

your gain= 2700-1080 =1620 [wow]

lets say you do this for a month, everyday for a month.

1620 multiplied by 31days= 50,220.00

This is not a joking matter, you can make more than that if only you are ready to work hard...
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
[b]What is a bulksms proposal letter?

Proposal letter which will inform your audience of the need to use bulk sms. Its as simple as that, its the letter you give to your client[schools,Churches, Events, Businesses] this will make them patronize you.

Getting client for bulksms business is the difficult thing many are facing, but thank God you are on Nairaland, i will make it easy for you.

It is the PROPOSAL LETTERS that will determine if you will be patronized or not. So, if you do not have a compelling, mouth-watering proposal letter, that means you might lose the sms contract to another Bulksms consultant.

Dont worry have written the bulksms letter for you, so dont panick, and am willing to give it out free to the first 10 people that will reply this thread with their emails after which the late comers will pay just N1000naira for it[dont be selfish, just for my efforts].

When you get the bulksms proposal letter, all you need to do is:

Edit it on Microsoft Word and Put your name, phone number e.t.c

Print like 4 copies each of the four proposal letters [School, Church, Event and Business]

Buy an envelope and insert the proposal letter to look professional.

Start distributing, goto churches,schools e.t.c and give them.

After which we will get started.

If you have any question please dont be scared, am here 4 you. [/b]
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by Daveama(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
daveama01@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dave ama: daveama01@yahoo.com
dont 4get to register @That bulksms site up there, its cheaper and reliable......
SENT
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by Daveama(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nice, mail was received

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by Ab025(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2013
basonic2010@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2013
graphyrose@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2013
Ab025: basonic2010@yahoo.com
sent.
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2013
Graphy: graphyrose@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2013
3 gone, 7more to go
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by thug: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2013
MEILYN: 3 gone, 7more to go

elmadosh07@yahoo.com
or
camnonso@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2013
thug:

elmadosh07@yahoo.com
or
camnonso@gmail.com
sent, check ur yahoo.
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by tsd: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2013
Interested pls,rocktob007@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2013
I like dis idea, I've always wanted to venture in it. guhn4life@yahoo.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by alen4smith(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2013
alen4smith@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by princexo(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2013
Eledalachi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by Talie2kiss(f): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nice one juditchuk@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Now lets get to business. Before you start up any business, you must have capital, this is business, you must use a token to build your money empire, lets begin.

CAPITAL: Atleast 1000naira for a start, just to test if this business is really for you, if you can use this 1000naira to make a little profit for yourself, it means you are on your way to Heaven on Earth...

1. Goto the website above and register.

2. Check the website for their payment details.

3, Pay atleast 1000naira and above to buy
1000=833units (you will get bonus units after payment)...

4. After printing the bulksms letter i sent to you email.

5. Goto schools, Churches e.t.c and start sharing.

6. Dont forget to include your phone num in the letter

Like i said before, You will make huge sums if only you are determined.
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
tsd: Interested pls,rocktob007@yahoo.com
sent, check your email
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
guhn50: I like dis idea, I've always wanted to venture in it. guhn4life@yahoo.com. Thanks
sent
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
alen4smith: alen4smith@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Talie2kiss: Nice one juditchuk@gmail.com
sent
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
princexo: Eledalachi@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Just one person remaining, then the rest will start paying N1000....

Other websites/people sale this proposal letters:
Schools: N1000
Events:N1000
Businesses:N1000
Churches:N1000 = 4000naira/3500/3000/2,500.

Am giving out the four of them @ N1000 so that you will be able to afford it..Mind you, u wont get any mouth watering and fantastic letter like that anywhere, other websites charge high prices, but their letters are nothing to write home about. Have been using these letters for a year now and it has been working fine for me..
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by Raphtop(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Raphtopod@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by FirstPrinciple(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nice one.... am interested pls.... xprinciple88@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
First Principle: Nice one.... am interested pls.... xprinciple88@gmail.com
you came late bro, sorry 10ppl dats all...
You can write your own letter, if you can, u are free to ask questions here, i will gladly reply me.......
check ur email, let me just add u
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Raphtop: Raphtopod@yahoo.com
check ur email
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by MEILYN(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
.....Am Out For Now......

If you are interested in the bulk sms proposal letter, 2347033377498 for my details.

WARNING: THOSE I SENT THE PROPOSAL LETTER, PLEASE DONT FORWARD IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.. TANK YOU
Re: Earn 50k&Above/Month Easily [Bulksm Proposal Letters Available] by saoseun(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Smautin@gmail.com am interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edmark-A THREAD FOR EDMARK ABUJA BUSINESS CENTRE / Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. / Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.