Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused (2774 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Of Jesus, God, Forgiveness And Final Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by MostHigh: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

JMAN05 contributed to the thread. Your version is like cattle egret that cant live but roll round cattle. You got nothing to offer.

Madam Bum Bum shaker grin

SOOn you will not be able to shake that Bum Bum as you usually like to do grin

grin grin
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

He sure will Sire Once the first missle goes off grin

grin grin grin
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

Many scoffers starting to sweat sire grin
haha infact i heard musKeeto has started praying. true story sire. the man has found jesus grin grin
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by MostHigh: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: haha infact i heard musKeeto has started praying. true story sire. the man has found jesus grin grin

No, that gat to be a joke Sire.

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

No, that gat to be a joke Sire.
lmao nah this aint no joke. that heathen is a prayer warrior now. i believe someone said he has started speaking in tongues too grin grin
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by truthislight: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
plaetton:

There is nothing more sarcastic than telling someone that he cannot understand certain ideas or precepts because he is an atheists.In other words, i have some kind of mental deficiency that prevents me from understanding simple written words in english.

Such is usually a copout, and I'm not shy to point it out.

we just have to wait for him to finish what he has started. @JMAN05.
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
plaetton: There are so much end-time threads on Nl these days, one wonders with amusement why NL christians are so eager to ditch this world for better offerings promised in the bible.

But what is interesting is that the many end-time teachings are all different, and sometimes contradict one another.

Or, maybe I am the one who is not understanding them properly.

Therefore I would love for someone to carefully explain to me the following;

1. What is Rapture, and does it happen before of after Armagedon and judgement?

2. Does rapture come before Jesus arrival or after?

3. What is Armegedon, and does it come before or after Jesus arrival?

4. Does Armagedon come before or after judgement?

5. What is judgement day, and does it come before or after rapture, armegedon, and jesus arrival.

6. What about the 1000yrs of Jesus Reign on earth? How does that fit into all these scenarios?.

7. And, after all these events have taken place, what next? Will the Earth be blown up, or left desolate like Mars? (could that be what happened to Mars? lol)

8. What about other living things like plants and animals? What is in their future?

[b]1-Rapture is spiritual transformation from old covenant to new covenant. basically a human turning from terrestrial to celestial. all happens inside you. it does not come with observation. the kingdom of God is inside you. it is the inability to sin because the sinful part of your spirit has been removed. its unilateral now, no longer bilateral. you are now a gOD on earth. an angel. it happens just immediately before armageddon and armageddon is judgement. it is the first and initial phase of judgement

2-rapture comes just immediately before jesus christ ( rev 19 )

3-armageddon is ww3. it happens technically after Jesus arrival because it is the spirit of Jesus christ that is stirring up the war. so the spirit of christ is around now. thats whats stirring up the nations anger at each other ( rev 11 )

4-armageddon is judgement. it is the first phase of judgement ( rev 11 )

5-judgement day is ww3 aka armageddon. comes after rapture and technically comes after jesus arrival because as said earlier the spirit of christ is around now stirring up the nations to battle ( rev 11 ). i know on the surface you think the nations are behind this brewing war but its the spirit of christ stirring them up.

6-1000 year reign is in the past. it has happened

7-after what happens ? the saints take control of the earth and turn it into heaven and rule and own it forever.

8-plants and animals will still be here[/b]

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
truthislight:

we just have to wait for him to finish what he has started. @JMAN05.

their are basic truths an atheist must believe before shifting to a mature spiritual food.

someone doesnt believe in God, he doesnt believe that the bible is true. he can never. i repeat, he can never agree nor even accept your explanation.

So the starting point is to feed him with milk before mature food. he needs to believe that God exists, and that the bible is true before he graduates to another level of truth.
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by plaetton: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
@jman05
This is a fallacy.
When you go out to preach Christianity, do you require that people accept your beliefs even before you tell and explain to them what your bible says and the things you believe?

This thread is not about my beliefs, and neither is it about whether god exists or not. Its not even about the bible.
Its about the common beliefs and ideas being promoted by different sects of Christianity.
It is very confusing for me and even for a lot of Christians, including you, sir.

I am still waiting, so please don't tell me t that i need to convert to christianity before i can understand simple written texts and beliefs.
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:51am On Sep 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Madam Bum Bum shaker grin

SOOn you will not be able to shake that Bum Bum as you usually like to do grin

grin grin

lets wait till 9/11. Shebi thats what your boss said? Just chill.

You have a vivid imagination, try movies
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by bolaino(m): 1:57am On Sep 05, 2013
After all is said and done, I am kinda scared, I won't lie to you guys, I don't know if the christians are right, but right now, they seem to have an edge over us, from the going ons, around the world, obadiah's crazy rantings no longer seem crazy to me, the world's in a crucial state, and most people might not know it, but we're facing the possibility of a third world war, and I don't need to tell u what that is, I don dey fear ooo, obadiah, what's the way forward? Is hell fire actually a real place? I no won go there oooo,

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:23am On Sep 05, 2013
bolaino: After all is said and done, I am kinda scared, I won't lie to you guys, I don't know if the christians are right, but right now, they seem to have an edge over us, from the going ons, around the world, obadiah's crazy rantings no longer seem crazy to me, the world's in a crucial state, and most people might not know it, but we're facing the possibility of a third world war, and I don't need to tell u what that is, I don dey fear ooo, obadiah, what's the way forward? Is hell fire actually a real place? I no won go there oooo,

Bola......you eating this lies from these war monger crying for death, end time and return of christ BS?

And a christian will insult muslims and islam when islamist, terrorist and insurgent attack.....or they will continuing deny the bible contain orders for no peace ground like they (christians) will tell you those orders were meant for Judaism and not them.

Christianity showing the real color of what it is.....war mongering like judaism and islam. ABRAHAMIC FAITH IS COMPLETE BLOOD SUCKING CULT. I just cant believe what im reading from most of them. Imagine I asked someone I thought will be reasoning about death of innocent childrens and women and she told me she is tired of this world and want everything to end.

How could we tell if she and her league are contributing financial, intelligence and militial support for this war? We cant tell how far they had gone to make their esigesis to become fulfilled prophecy. Afterall, Hitler said he got God backing and the catholic back him with bible all in the name to fight war against the jew. This same league will insult islam and judaism.....lol....I cant help but joke at the way they show people who really they are.

With the way this way is going.....I only see the western power using the old invasion formula "divide and conquer" on Arab. The best way to invade is through war and it working for them. It not leading to any world war 3.

Lets wait and see how the game is played.

Sept 11 not too far.....Obadiah the president of endITallCUZmyLIFEsucks should be ready to reverse his word like he changed the Thursday-sunday and this week. 11 not too far. Lol

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by MostHigh: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lets wait till 9/11. Shebi thats what your boss said? Just chill.

You have a vivid imagination, try movies

And What did you own boss say? smiley

I am sure it was something like "Keep on shaking that Bum Bum dearsmiley notin do you"

grin grin grin

We shall see very soon.

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by bolaino(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Bola......you eating this lies from these war monger crying for death, end time and return of christ BS?

And a christian will insult muslims and islam when islamist, terrorist and insurgent attack.....or they will continuing deny the bible contain orders for no peace ground like they (christians) will tell you those orders were meant for Judaism and not them.

Christianity showing the real color of what it is.....war mongering like judaism and islam. ABRAHAMIC FAITH IS COMPLETE BLOOD SUCKING CULT. I just cant believe what im reading from most of them. Imagine I asked someone I thought will be reasoning about death of innocent childrens and women and she told me she is tired of this world and want everything to end.

How could we tell if she and her league are contributing financial, intelligence and militial support for this war? We cant tell how far they had gone to make their esigesis to become fulfilled prophecy. Afterall, Hitler said he got God backing and the catholic back him with bible all in the name to fight war against the jew. This same league will insult islam and judaism.....lol....I cant help but joke at the way they show people who really they are.

With the way this way is going.....I only see the western power using the old invasion formula "divide and conquer" on Arab. The best way to invade is through war and it working for them. It not leading to any world war 3.

Sept 11 not too far.....Obadiah the president of endITallCUZmyLIFEsucks should be ready to reverse his word like he changed the Thursday-sunday and this week. 11 not too far. Lol
you raised very good points sire
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2013
plaetton: @jman05
This is a fallacy.
When you go out to preach Christianity, do you require that people accept your beliefs even before you tell and explain to them what your bible says and the things you believe?

This thread is not about my beliefs, and neither is it about whether god exists or not. Its not even about the bible.
Its about the common beliefs and ideas being promoted by different sects of Christianity.
It is very confusing for me and even for a lot of Christians, including you, sir.

I am still waiting, so please don't tell me t that i need to convert to christianity before i can understand simple written texts and beliefs.

No. when preaching we first identify what may prevent somebody from accepting/understanding what we preach.

if you dont believe in God. anything concerning Him is nonesense to you. so if i meet an atheist and he asks a question. if i scrutinize the question he asks in relation to my explanation, i may observe that a) his knowledge is limited b) he doesnt believe in the bible's inspiration. so my preaching will start from that observation.

but if you believe in God and bible's inspiration or atleast pretend you do, that will be evident from your response.

for eg, I said that Jesus has corulers, that truth is clearly stated there in the bible portion i quoted above.

now if i meet an atheist, I will start from telling him that God exists and that the bible is an inspired book. if he is convinced, then whatever the bible says he will not doubt it.

again, i will not start to give him every detail in the bible because it will get him confused. I will start with preliminary teachings he can easily understand. You have to work by faith in certain things until your spiritual knowledge increase.

for eg if i tell you that when you see the bible mention animals or beasts, that it is referring to rulership, you will say i am mad. if i tell you that when u see sheep sometimes in the bible, it refers to true christians, you will ask how can humans be called sheep. you will be viewing things in a black and white fashion.

For now you just have to accept the outline. because your question is not based on whether my interpretation is wrong, but you are doubting the rationale behind stated truth itself. just scroll up and see whether your questions are scriptural. Your questions ignored the portions i quoted to support my view. i wonder how you expect me to continue. the underlying issue is: you dont believe that the bible is true. tackling your problem should therefore begin from BIBLE'S INPIRATION AND GOD'S EXISTENCE.

However, some people may just want to know what christians teach or want to know the right teaching to take from many sects in christendom. good. to get his answer, the person has to at least believe or pretend to believe what the bible says to get his answers. now, your questions will no longer be based on a stated truth in the bible. your question be something like this: now, you said that A will come before B, but one denomination used bible book of this and this to say that B will come before A, why do you think that your own is correct? Or that the bible book of this says that, how can you reconcile it with your timetable?

Now your questions are tailored towards getting the reasonable and correct truth that the bible is teaching so as to clear your confusion on the right sequence.
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by MostHigh: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2013
bolaino: you raised very good points sire

Still hating the Lord as prophesised

Even in the face all all this adversity

We shall see. smiley

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by truthislight: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2013
JMAN05:

their are basic truths an atheist must believe before shifting to a mature spiritual food.

Yeah !
I agree with you.

You dont start feeding a new born egba the day he was born.

JMAN05:

someone doesnt believe in God, he doesnt believe that the bible is true. he can never. i repeat, he can never agree nor even accept your explanation.

I agree with you.

The book that he considers to be 'fairy tells' can hardly make sense to him, let alone be taken seriousely by such a one.

JMAN05:

So the starting point is to feed him with milk before mature food. he needs to believe that God exists, and that the bible is true before he graduates to another level of truth.

I see your point.
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by MostHigh: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Still hating the Lord as prophesised, in the face of all this yawa on earth.

All you can think about is how to party and shake your bum bum as you call it, and yes dont foret money grin

That all improtant money that you serve grin

Your god is already dead, since the twin towers he be going down steadily, money that is smiley

Your views are noted

Time will tell grin
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2013
bolaino: After all is said and done, I am kinda scared, I won't lie to you guys, I don't know if the christians are right, but right now, they seem to have an edge over us, from the going ons, around the world, obadiah's crazy rantings no longer seem crazy to me, the world's in a crucial state, and most people might not know it, but we're facing the possibility of a third world war, and I don't need to tell u what that is, I don dey fear ooo, obadiah, what's the way forward? Is hell fire actually a real place? I no won go there oooo,
may not be too late for you sire. dont let that reprobate FOLYKAZE drag you down with him because it looks like his fate is sealed. what to do ? return to the word in sincerity and start studying and obeying whats in it and hopefully the lord will have mercy on you. thats all you can do
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Still hating the Lord as prophesised, in the face of all this yawa on earth.

All you can think about is how to party and shake your bum bum as you call it, and yes dont foret money grin

That all improtant money that you serve grin

Your god is already dead, since the twin towers he be going down steadily, money that is smiley

Your views are noted

Time will tell grin

Why are you doing this to yourself? What god are you barking here, did I tell you im worshipping any god? You just foolish with your drunk illusion.

many people are sick in Nigeria. What is end time? I started seeing this crap"end time" on NL recently.
GET OVER IT. THE WORLD WILL NEVER END. STOP READING BIBLE UPSIDE DOWN LIKE TYPICAL NIGERIA PASTORS.
Nigeria can not develop cos people like you think the world will end soon. People are ignorant to invest or plan for the longest future cos they think end time has come.
This reminds me of 1991. People started wasting theirmoney and resources cos ofa silly prophesy of end time. Just like Korea in the '50's and Vietnam and Cuba in the '60's. Every time a conflict rears its ugly head, WW3 is about to start. Rubbish.

So do this to yourself......stop barking around and chill. Let wait till 9/11 which your boss is shouting all around.
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: may not be too late for you sire. dont let that reprobate FOLYKAZE drag you down with him because it looks like his fate is sealed. what to do ? return to the word in sincerity and start studying and obeying whats in it and hopefully the lord will have mercy on you. thats all you can do

Shut up, Prophet of doom.

You old fools never cease to amaze me. People are talking politics, you carrying bible come thread.
When US invaded Libya, people said this too. Y'all should chill. 9/11 not too far...... Or you going to change the dating again?
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

you know i always wondered about your reading comprehension skills but i think it is obvious that you dropped out of high school. even a 10 year old knows the difference between 'CAN' and 'WILL'

this thing can go down september 11th. this is a special day for destruction in the satanic calendar
revelation 9 (september) vs 11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. <<<< APPOLYON IS GREEK FOR DESTRUCTION. ABADDON IS HEBREW FOR DESTRUCTION. YOU THINK SEPTEMBER 11TH WAS JUST A COINCIDENCE ?
<<<< CAN not WILL
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2013
MostHigh:

I am sure it was something like "Keep on shaking that Bum Bum dearsmiley notin do you"

grin grin grin

We shall see very soon.

Life is good and ima enjoy it. You can die cuz yours sucks....

Sept 11 not too far so stop trolling me
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin

We shall see very soon.
grin grin grin he shakin that bum bum like a salt shaker
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: you know i always wondered about your reading comprehension skills but i think it is obvious that you dropped out of high school. even a 10 year old knows the difference between 'CAN' and 'WILL'

<<<< CAN not WILL

Lol......and you call this BS prediction now? You not man of yourself.
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol......and you call this BS prediction now? You not man of yourself.

return to high school and go and get ya WAEC. your english comprehension is akin to that of a 7 year old kid
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: return to high school and go and get ya WAEC. your english comprehension is akin to that of a 7 year old kid

9/11 not to far...... Dont make escape route for yourself like you did to last week thursday, sunday and this week...

Oh ye prophet of doom
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by truthislight: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2013
@ Obediah777

obadiah777:

because it is the spirit of Jesus christ that is stirring up the war.

though there are certain things that i feel needs alignment with the bible in that your post, however, the highlighted one caught my fancy.

You said : "it is the spirit of Jesus christ that is stirring up the war".

Can you please reconcile it with the bellow bible passages :

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." (Revelation 16:13-14).
"And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon." (Revelation 16:16).

That seems to me that the spirit behind the war is three "unclean spirits", and the bible helps us to know that they are not from God nor Jesus :

"For they are the spirits of devils,
working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." (Revelation 16:14).

^^

Just to make sure that all that we say is consistent with the bible.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by truthislight: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2013
^

The gathering is not from God, but their destruction and of evil is from God >> "amagedon"

"For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." (Revelation 16:14).

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2013
truthislight: @ Obediah777

though there are certain things that i feel needs alignment with the bible in that your post, however, the highlighted one caught my fancy.

You said : "it is the spirit of Jesus christ that is stirring up the war".

Can you please reconcile it with the bellow bible passages :

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." (Revelation 16:13-14).
"And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon." (Revelation 16:16).

That seems to me that the spirit behind the war is three "unclean spirits", and the bible helps us to know that they are not from God nor Jesus :

"For they are the spirits of devils,
working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." (Revelation 16:14).

^^

Just to make sure that all that we say is consistent with the bible.

Peace
good post. now there are two issues at play here

1-being provoked to war
2-being stirred up for war

now the ephah of wickedness ( doctrines and philosophies )of the fourth beast aka the roman empire has provoked and gathered all nations against them to the gog and magog ( armageddon ) war. however the nations are angry but they dont have the guts to confront the west ( revelation 20 ). a good analogy is a bully has been bullying you for 10 years but the bully is 3 times your size. you take it because you cant do anything. it will take a miracle for you to confront someone that size. this is where christ comes in. he is putting it in the minds of the bullied and stirring them up and revving them up

joel 3 vs 10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. <<< the lord instructing the weak nations to use their money for domestic purposes to build weaponry instead. this is how the weaker nations are now starting to say 'i am strong'. their confidence is building. he is stirring them up to acquire weaponry for the confrontation

joel 3 9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
<<< the lord riling up the weaker nations and gathering all the nations to the valley of jehoshaphat ( the middle-east ) for the battle

SO IN CONCLUSION. THE UNCLEAN LIKE FROG SPIRIT ( LIES AND DECEITS ) CAUSED THE PROVOCATION BUT THE WAR IS BEING STIRRED UP BY CHRIST KEEP IN MIND THIS PROVOCATION HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR CENTURIES. BUT CHRIST WAS WAITING FOR ( ROMANS 11 VS 25 ) TO BE FULFILLED BEFORE HE STIRRED UP THE BULLIED AGAINST THE BULLY.
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2013
truthislight: ^

The gathering is not from God, but their destruction and of evil is from God >> "amagedon"

joel 3 9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining <<<< LORD INSTRUCTING THEM TO GATHER
Re: Rapture, Armagedon, Second Coming ,and Final Judgement: I'm Confused by MostHigh: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Shut up, Prophet of doom.

You old fools never cease to amaze me. People are talking politics, you carrying bible come thread.
When US invaded Libya, people said this too. Y'all should chill. 9/11 not too far...... Or you going to change the dating again?

I DONE DIEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Famouse last words of a scoffer grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecies For 2015 From Rev. Gabriel Israel Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / I Want A Man. / Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.