Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi (3515 Views)

Enhancing Diversification: NEXIM Bank Tenders $1.3bn Loan To Nigerian Exporters / Nigeria Signs $3.7b Coal Mining And Power Plant / Governor Fashola Signs $3 Billion Dollar Lagos Budget 2011 Into Law. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by agbameta: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
mekaboy:

If things go wrong even though we pray it does not. Ondo and lagos oil alone cannot sustain that investment.

Ok, I don hear your doomsday prophesy. Abeg leave thread if this is all you have to offer.
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by Rhino5dm: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
atlwireles:

Going by your post, you are involved in the oil and gas sector. Please, can you advice this forum, the average number of crude barrels produced in Ondo.

Well, I can't really say one thing now and my oga at the top will say another, the amount of daily crude oil barrels produced by Ondo state shall be made known by my oga at the top.

Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by mekaboy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Well, I can't really say one thing now and my oga at the top will say another, the amount of daily crude oil barrels produced by Ondo state shall be made known by my oga at the top.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, this guy u r a mad man. U don win I give up . Haahahhahaahaahhaaha
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by Rhino5dm: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
mekaboy:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, this guy u r a mad man. U don win I give up . Haahahhahaahaahhaaha
cool
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by taharqa: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
agbameta:

Ondo produces 800,000 barrels of oil per day and Dangote needs just about half of that to stay in business....

He sited his business in Ondo state for a reason grin

Try harder with your doomsday nonsense.. grin
LIE ALERT, plz...
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by agbameta: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
taharqa: LIE ALERT, plz...

citing the recent statistics which shows that the various oil companies operating in the state produce over 800,000 barrels of oil per day.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/scrap-niger-delta-ministry-ondo-oil-communities-tell-fg/

Now please fvokkkk off.. grin
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by omonnakoda: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
agbameta:

Ondo produces 800,000 barrels of oil per day and Dangote needs just about half of that to stay in business....

He sited his business in Ondo state for a reason grin

Try harder with your doomsday nonsense.. grin
You do not need to have oil in your country to have refineries. Most of the Countries that buy Crude oil have little or none and that is why they buy it so let them try another argument. We can source oil from Angola Ghana or Libya even. There are many markets for refined products and petrochemicals including the obvious one Nigeria
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by atlwireles: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Good sense of humor. You people, will not kill me.
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by agbameta: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
omonnakoda:
You do not need to have oil in your country to have refineries.
Most of the Countries that buy Crude oil have little or none and that is why they buy it so let them try another argument. We can source oil from Angola Ghana or Libya even. There are many markets for refined products and petrochemicals including the obvious one Nigeria

Unfortunately for these village illiterates, they don't know and they reason with their warped emotions and not worldly knowledge and rational sense..

Abeg let's keep toying with their emotions.. grin
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by Samxiulee: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
As much as am happy for Alh Dangote on this feat and the people of Ogun and Ondo,am not comfortable with this project,bearing in mind the game alhaji is playing in the cement industry,he promised that the price of cement will crash after he completes Obajana,till today cement is still expensive,I wish he would have competitors to drive down the price of the products coming out from the oil refinery plant.Btw no cabal can pull him down,cos he is the Godfather.
Sai Gote.....
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
I can see some Eboe heads rolling on d ground on this thread !!!

......but eyin omo yoruba wont just stop getting me crack my ribs all d time . grin grin
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
One of the biggest investments globally happening in Nigeria. I wish these greedy and corrupt Governors can allow us the peace of mind to focus. They are busy fighting to have access to more free oil money. Good news like this one, will keep me working harder.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by AdmYamamoto: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Very good for Dangote group, Ogun and Ondo States and the Yoruba people who are fantastic hosts! Dangote, every square inch and every $1 of yours invested will be safe with us! Abeg, let those responding to the embittered souls from the Niger side just leave them alone! Even Calabar recently attracted $ 1 B investment from GE, but here is only 1 project that is attracting $ 9 B! shocked shocked shocked Even the Yoruba artisans and engineers and hawkers will have their hands full during construction not to talk of the would-be employees! Let them keep crying, nothing makes me LMAO like another akpu-headed foul okro mouth from the side of the Niger crying...! LWMKD grin grin
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by omonnakoda: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Billyonaire: One of the biggest investments globally happening in Nigeria. I wish these greedy and corrupt Governors can allow us the peace of mind to focus. They are busy fighting to have access to more free oil money. Good news like this one, will keep me working harder.
Fake Guy!
Re: Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi by mekaboy(m): 2:18am On Sep 05, 2013
mekaboy: Well dangote has jst signed the loan he has started nothing yet, I am sure he will want to be sure of the political direction of the country before he proceeds.

He knows what politics is all about and the effect it has on business, he wld not be where he is today without politics.

And for those of you who cannot argue logically or know nothing about business management and project management, you are the ones quick to insult people.

I will suggest you go and read books or do research. If you argument is going to be based or region ethnicity or insults, then we r certainly not on the same level.

Alhaji Dangote who led the team from his company, the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria and Nigeria’s leading banks had earlier told the President that they were at the Presidential Villa to thank him for his administration’s policies which have greatly encouraged further investments in Nigeria.

“Your policies have helped us greatly. Without them, we will not be where we are today,” the President of the Dangote Group told President Jonathan.

https://www.nairaland.com/1425673/dangote-visits-jonathan-after-signing

For those of you that argued with me blindly can you see now that i am a prophet ? hasn't he gone to confirm the political situation after signing the loan like i suggested?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Untold Story Of How Boko Haram Overrun Nigerian Soldiers, Massacre Hundreds / The Brave Igbo Men Who Said NO To Slavery / Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.