Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean (20979 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea / Why Is Vladimir Putin Referring To Eastern Ukraine As 'new Russia'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by spikesC(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise: Smh@the above teenagers joking about war.

You kids dont know what a war is. Go and ask your father or grand-father to tell you a story about war

cool cool cool
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Rex123(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ranks007: Out rightly it is Russia vs the United States...Jesus Christ come soon please...

Russia is there to protect her investment and not get dragged into the war! They are very wise cos their interference can lead to a global war!
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by ddippset(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
america na agbaya. na for syria hand they get power. make they try russia now.
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by samuelfemo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hun
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by iykofias(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dey can all kill themselves at d oda side buh d moment dey cross over to africa I wil b force to discharge my village amadioha fxm jetlag and witches missiles. So I declare brethren, d end is far 4rm over cos d se.x hasn't even began, but wen d US is in heat it means d russians r already masturbating.
So cheerup pple, I welkum u to d western show!!!
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Dhortunn(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jona: Obj, hw dz one take consign us na?
Obj: My boy, i taya too...dt Obama own just too much
Jona: I don tell Madam say if he take style enter dz our area, na to use in blokos for peppersoup
Obj: Choi!!!...abeg call my number whn e pure o, dz ASUU strike dey sweet me no be small
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Horus(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by afroluciferans: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
I need to top up my pop corn reserves. Getting ready for the showdown. I have two trays of Heineken in my chiller.
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by afroluciferans: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
I heard from reliable sources that the Nigerian navy is sending two canoes to the Mediterranean too

8 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
sadlas: china where are u time to show america thatvu are matured now

I doubt china will do anything directly, they have a policy of no interference though they might secretly supply ammunition's to syria via russia. The people that might intervene is Iran and Russia because Russia has lots of interest in Syria, the war wull be a tussle for who will become the new world power after america. Iran or Russia
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Horus(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
[size=18pt]Russian Moskva Missile Cruiser [/size]

Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by jonced(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
The russian warships r there 2 observe only...there would be no conflict engagement btw russia and america.

IMO, America should avail the UN of proof that Assad used chemical weapons against his people. After d debacle of the phantom WMDD in Iraq, America MUST obtain a U.N resolution b4 taking any action.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Horus(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2013

Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Kassidy90(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Team Russia
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Reading through different comments regarding an impending war or should I say an impending U.S invasion of Syria and It sovereignty, Here are some points I think we should all note:

1. This impending invasion is a product of political turmoil, citizens of syria have rejected their government especially their president just like some other Arab nations did recently, why can't president Assad just step down, your own people don't want you anymore, you're imposing yourself on them at the cost of so many lives!!! You definitely do not have their best interest at heart!

2. This crisis didn't start today, its been on for over two years, neither the Assad regime, the U.S., Russia or even China have been able to come up with a reasonable solution and execute it to the later, Russia and China especially so far haven't done anything to mitigate the hardship being faced by Syrians through medical and food aid and anything else, instead they've been making huge profits from it buy selling more weapons to the Assad regime!!! grin

3. I never saw any thread here on Nairaland suggesting a solution to this crisis, or even commensurating with the Syrian people in their time of hardship for the over two years its been on sad

4. I also never saw any thread criticising the U.N. Security council for not doing nearly enough all this time, or even a thread mobilizing an anti Assad or even an Anti civil war rally all this time, now thousands have died! angry

Finally The U.S. is bold enough to initiate a military strike, tongues which have been silent to the death of people's children, parents, their lovers, spouse, uncles and aunties are now wagging. angry

In my opinion, the solution is very simple, Russia which has strong ties with the Assad regime should offer the Syrian president and his cohorts asylum, that would be a major game changer.

(If Russia won't, GEJ should set up a joint committee of boko haram and Mend to go and kidnap Assad cheesy cheesy cheesy, Na joke I dey o kiss kiss kiss)

5 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ekans: Why is no one in nairaland castigating the rising human toll?,what a tragedy. When other peoples corpse are seen,it looks like logs of wood.
God bless u my broda. All this people supoting syria and russia i wish any of their blood relation will or have fall a victim of abacha regime they wud nt hav been saying all this rubish. Wen u carry anoda person dead body it wil be like wood to some foolish people
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by luluosas(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
What if these facts becomes a reality?

Fact # 1: The Lord reveals to me that the Jewish state is going to get attack by Iran, once the U.S attacks Syria.

Fact # 2: In less than 4 months after U.S attack Syria and Iran Israel. Russia is going to attack the U.S.

Read the complete revelation of: ALERT!!: PROPHECY THAT U.S. WILL HIT SYRIA AND THEN RUSSIA WILL HIT U.S. here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10201052752299193&id=1179517372&refid=17
However, I think America is just too proud of themselves. I hope this is not WW3. God help us.
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by GenOrumov: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
CarterMula: Okada please stop me here. .
Though I liked your comment, I just want you to know that you're a monkey!
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by vislabraye(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
demelza: Its war people! Giddyup!
Thank God Dad just renewed our cable subscription. I get a front row seat to this much anticipated showdown.
Shoutout to ASUU, keep on striking.

Short sightedness.
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by ennon92(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
I trust America, u ppl should remember wut they did to Japan then...Japan is still suffering from d effect of d ATOMIC BOMB till 2mao...hiroshima and nagasaki were bombarded....#TEAM AMERICA destroy'em all.
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by demelza: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
vislabraye:

Short sightedness.
Mr longsightedness, you have been noticed.
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by deb(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
World War III?
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by jametex(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise: Smh@the above teenagers joking about war.

You kids dont know what a war is. Go and ask your father or grand-father to tell you a story about war
EYIN BABA E LO SEM PE !!! singing SKELEWU...
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by esq03(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
My pple pls wake up from ur slumber. Imagine this war to be USA vs NIG. Don't u think its high time we weep for ourselves? And some pple are still smiling over this war. Think think think

1 Like

Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by cannonnier(m): 12:03am On Sep 05, 2013
i love peace.*

But if it happen...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
#TeamRussia

1 Like

Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Abagworo(m): 12:05am On Sep 05, 2013
optimus-prime1:
Who said Russia can even intimidate America?
Remember its no longer USSR/Soviet Union, its just Russia.... Mtcheeeeeeeew..... Bomb them all up America if Russia try's to cover up Assad.
God Bless America!
#Singing Star Spangled Banner#

What if Russia strikes South Korea?
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Abrantie: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2013
If you know the type of weapons America has, you'd be laughing at Russia. USA! USA! USA!
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:36am On Sep 05, 2013
Abrantie: If you know the type of weapons America has, you'd be laughing at Russia. USA! USA! USA! Russia! Russia! Russia!
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Horus(m): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2013
[img]http://www.anninhthudo.vn/Uploaded/caominh/2013_06_29/iskander.jpg[/img]

Russia Delivers Iskander 9K720 AntiPatriot Missiles to Syrian Army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkiihqJ8O9g

[size=15pt]Russia Delivers Iskander 9K720 AntiPatriot Missiles to Syrian Army [/size]
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by fr3do(m): 12:42am On Sep 05, 2013
ddippset: america na agbaya. na for syria hand they get power. make they try russia now.

did Russia use chemical weapons?
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by fr3do(m): 12:48am On Sep 05, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

ur moniker ehn!
Sounds like those cold hearted russian generals in movies.

*trembling*
Re: Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean by Samxiulee: 12:50am On Sep 05, 2013
fewj: Reading through different comments regarding an impending war or should I say an impending U.S invasion of Syria and It sovereignty, Here are some points I think we should all note:

1. This impending invasion is a product of political turmoil, citizens of syria have rejected their government especially their president just like some other Arab nations did recently, why can't president Assad just step down, your own people don't want you anymore, you're imposing yourself on them at the cost of so many lives!!! You definitely do not have their best interest at heart!

2. This crisis didn't start today, its been on for over two years, neither the Assad regime, the U.S., Russia or even China have been able to come up with a reasonable solution and execute it to the later, Russia and China especially so far haven't done anything to mitigate the hardship being faced by Syrians through medical and food aid and anything else, instead they've been making huge profits from it buy selling more weapons to the Assad regime!!! grin

3. I never saw any thread here on Nairaland suggesting a solution to this crisis, or even commensurating with the Syrian people in their time of hardship for the over two years its been on sad

4. I also never saw any thread criticising the U.N. Security council for not doing nearly enough all this time, or even a thread mobilizing an anti Assad or even an Anti civil war rally all this time, now thousands have died! angry

Finally The U.S. is bold enough to initiate a military strike, tongues which have been silent to the death of people's children, parents, their lovers, spouse, uncles and aunties are now wagging. angry

In my opinion, the solution is very simple, Russia which has strong ties with the Assad regime should offer the Syrian president and his cohorts asylum, that would be a major game changer.

(If Russia won't, GEJ should set up a joint committee of boko haram and Mend to go and kidnap Assad cheesy cheesy cheesy, Na joke I dey o kiss kiss kiss)
you won't see because the whole world is enlightened enough to know that Obama is just playing politics,they are not going to war,what if it was the opposition that used the siren gas on the people to attract sympathy?opposition in Iraq did same,claiming Sadam had wmd,when the Americans got there,there was no evidence of WMD,Syria is different,its not everyone that is asking the government to step down,its 50/50,we all love the Americans but going to war on something you don't have a reasonable doubt on,does not make sense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in / UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms / Ukraine Completes Questionnaire For EU Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.