Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Quote Of The Day: How Can I Marry A Truck Pusher?” - Benita Nzeribe Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quote Of The Day: How Can I Marry A Truck Pusher?” - Benita Nzeribe Cries Out (1027 Views)

Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up / Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quote Of The Day: How Can I Marry A Truck Pusher?” - Benita Nzeribe Cries Out by amakaikeng(f): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
In a recent interview, the actress was quoted to have said she can marry a truck pusher. Apparently angered by it, she has debunked the report: http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/quote-of-day-how-can-i-marry-truck.html

''How could I say such a thing, for crying out loud, nobody wants to be associated with poverty. I only said material possession shouldn't be the major reason one should be attracted to a man, that what the man has got inside of him matters.

''In other words, a man who has a bright future and a direction and knows where he is heading to is not bad getting married to, which was the answer I gave to the question in the interview, but unfortunately a journalist looking for a cheap publicity turned it around.

"The same person who reported the news, I thank God saw me glittering in an event and knelt down pleading with me to forgive him for writing the false news."....http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/quote-of-day-how-can-i-marry-truck.html

Re: Quote Of The Day: How Can I Marry A Truck Pusher?” - Benita Nzeribe Cries Out by DJDOLA(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hunnnn orisirisi....anpe eran to ni iwo igbin no yo ju
Re: Quote Of The Day: How Can I Marry A Truck Pusher?” - Benita Nzeribe Cries Out by joshua55(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
She neva begin talk true......e neva see anything

(1) (Reply)

Barry. J Black Quits Bachelorhood Into A Blissful Matrimony With Ex Beauty Queen / Chinese Couple Sold Baby To Pay For Iphone / Basketmouth Set To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.