Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format (75146 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by iammdshola(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
Please who can help me , i want to apply to fidelity ET
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Nellyland: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hi guys, please I just got invited for fidelity bank's aptitude test .The test is this friday, please can someone help with hints on what to expect.

Please has anyone one written the test recently

Please is there also a WhatsApp group for fidelity bank

Thank you.
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by philipkarl: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Do you want to change your date of birth on your NIN to fit in the required age for Federal road Safety recruitment, Nigerian Immigration Service, ICPC, NDLEA, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Army or School admission? Do you want to also modify your name to fit in for the renewal of your International Passport or BVN modification? Look no forwarder. Call/WatsApp 08033948737.

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Henry16765: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please who did fidelity bank test in June...
Have you gotten interview mail.

Also did anyone here take the test in ph..
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Skye001: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Henry16765:
Please who did fidelity bank test in June...
Have you gotten interview mail.

Also did anyone here take the test in ph..

Please hit me up on whatsapp
Henry

I think you just have to be patient. I’m yet to get an invite too
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by annyjbae(f): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2023
Any invite from Fidelity for the just concluded recruitment for GT
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by lordkokhx: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Please can someone send FT bank past question to me. The GMAT 2007 and 2008. Thanks

lordkokhz@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by lordkokhx: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Please if you wrote fidelity bank's test last week thursday in Lagos HR office, have you gotten a mail for interview. Please chat me up let's connect. Thanks

Also please let's connect. Send me a whatsapp message 08060206880.

You can chat me up if you also need the past question.
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Kelly48: 5:29pm On Feb 05
Please oh I've read all through and n9 one has dropped the second interview sample. I saw someone dropped the first one which was exactly what I was asked during my time. Please who has done the second interview 🙏
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Kelly48: 5:37pm On Feb 05
Slykey:
Please who can give me the interview guidelines with the Executive Director.. I have written the aptitude test and also done the panel interview.

Currently awaiting the ED interview..your response/information will go a long way. Thanks

Please what should I expect
Did you get the job ?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Kelly48: 5:39pm On Feb 05
Rosevail:
Hi Good morning.
Thanks for the message below.
I completed my ED's interview last week Thursday.
Waiting for the next stage.
I hope you get the panel interview invite soon, that is if you haven't gotten it already.
Regards,

Please what's the kinda questions you were asked?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by wizzyvibes: 12:40am On Feb 06
Hi kelly48. I do hope you're successful. Pls I've got to ask this. I believe you wrote the aptitude test. Can you tell me how it was. and the areas of concentration. Also if you have past questions that would help as well. I'm writing an aptitude test in 10 days time pls. Thanks

Kelly48:

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by wizzyvibes: 9:30am On Feb 11
Kelly48:

Hello Kelly48. Can I message you pls
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by avatarg6: 2:59am On Feb 15
wizzyvibes:
Hi kelly48. I do hope you're successful. Pls I've got to ask this. I believe you wrote the aptitude test. Can you tell me how it was. and the areas of concentration. Also if you have past questions that would help as well. I'm writing an aptitude test in 10 days time pls. Thanks

About 100 questions gmat, 1 hour
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Kelly48: 7:06pm On Feb 22
SuperDuper97:
No update on this thread? Chain
I've just concluded ED's interview. Awaiting medicals and training school. Thank y'all

Who's on this table?

Rosevail, have you resumed already?
Please what were you asked during the ED interview?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Kelly48: 7:10pm On Feb 22
😊😊😊
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Skye001: 12:11pm On Feb 28
Kelly48:

Hello Kelly, congratulations on your interview. Please may I ask when you applied and how long it took to be called for the ED interview cos I did the panel interview a while ago and I’m yet to get notified about the ED interview. Also, please were you sent a text or an email notifying you of the next stage (the ED interview)

Thank you for your response
Omo so sorry I'm just seeing this oh

A salesperson works 50 weeks each year and makes an average (arithmetic mean ) of 100 sales per week. If each sale is worth an average (arithmetic mean) of N1,000, then what is the total value of sales made by the salesperson in a year

5M

A alone would take 27 hours more to complete the job than if both A and B worked together. If B worked alone, he took 3 hours more to complete the job than A and B worked together. What time, would they take if both A and B worked together?

9hrs

Stuffs like this, sequence, fill in the blank spaces, synonyms
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Skye001: 12:12pm On Feb 28
Hello Kelly, congratulations on your interview. Please may I ask when you applied and how long it took to be called for the ED interview cos I did the panel interview a while ago and I’m yet to get notified about the ED interview. Also, please were you sent a text or an email notifying you of the next stage (the ED interview)

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Kelly48: 4:46pm On Feb 28
Skye001:

I'm yet to get an invite for ED interview I did the panel interview on the this month. But no feedback yet. Still waiting
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Skye001: 6:38pm On Feb 28
Kelly48:

I'm yet to get an invite for ED interview I did the panel interview on the 2nd of this month. But no feedback yet. Still waiting

Oh, we’re in the same boat. Pretty sure you’ll get feedback soon. May I ask when you applied?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Skye001: 6:41pm On Feb 28
Kelly48:

I'm yet to get an invite for ED interview I did the panel interview on the 2nd of this month. But no feedback yet. Still waiting

Oh, we're in the same boat. Pretty sure you’ll get feedback soon. May I ask when you applied?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Blessed13(m): 8:38am On Feb 29
Pls what was the panel interview like

Oh, we're in the same boat. Pretty sure you’ll get feedback soon. May I ask when you applied?[/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Blessed13(m): 8:38am On Feb 29
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Blessed13(m): 9:00am On Feb 29
What was the panel interview like
Kelly48:

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Skye001: 11:44am On Feb 29
Blessed13:

I got asked about salary expectations, how my degree prepared me for a job in the bank, where I see myself in 5 years, and a bit of current affair
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Kelly48: 6:39pm On Feb 29
Blessed13:
What was the panel interview like

Tell us your name your age and location
Are you opened to relocation ?
Tell us about yourself

Why do you want to work with us (this was asked twice)
What's CO3

Who's current senate president ❌ (couldn't answer this)

What state are you from and who's your governor
What's your hobby
Then I was asked if I will work in sales I said no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Kelly48: 6:40pm On Feb 29
Blessed13:

Oh, we're in the same boat. Pretty sure you’ll get feedback soon. May I ask when you applied?

I applied November ending and it bounced back then I applied again December then I was scheduled for aptitude test on the 2nd of January then I did and got 65% then scheduled for interview on the 2nd of February and I did and I'm yet to know if I did well or not
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Blessed13(m): 12:10am On Mar 01
Kelly48:

Thank you
Tell us your name your age and location
Are you opened to relocation ?
Tell us about yourself

Why do you want to work with us (this was asked twice)
What's CO3

Who's current senate president ❌ (couldn't answer this)

What state are you from and who's your governor
What's your hobby
Then I was asked if I will work in sales I said no
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Blessed13(m): 12:11am On Mar 01
Thank you
[quote author=Blessed13 post=128716056][/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Kelly48: 7:30am On Mar 05
So no update 😕
I'm lost
I don't even know if I did well in the interview or not.
Has anyone gotten a feedback regarding the panel interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.