Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Save A Soul(sos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save A Soul(sos) (1010 Views)

Killer Insect SOS Alert Is Fake And Not Real / N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor / Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save A Soul(sos) by chitown(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2008
dr doctor,
this is a save a soul letter.could anyone help a friiend out and suggest any remedies. i have a friend in lagos whose wife has had about 4 miscarriages in about 6 years.usually, she carries the fetus to about 4 months before the miscarriage.the miscarriage is usually accompanied by vaginal bleeding during the pregnancy.she was told she had a cervix and a surgery to correct that prior to the last loss but that didn't help.has any gone thru this,know of anyone who has and couldn't suggest a remedy.this friend and his wife means a lot a me. please save a soul.
Re: Save A Soul(sos) by chitown(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2008
i meant she has a weak service and surgery was done to close the cervix but that did not stop the bleeding.
Re: Save A Soul(sos) by chitown(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2008
i meant she has a weak cervix and surgery was done to close the cervix but that did not stop the bleeding.
Re: Save A Soul(sos) by ogbeisioma: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2008
This is more of a spiritual attack. I advice she puts her faith in God and start attending a church where aggressive prayers are prayed. I recommend the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries. I say this because I have personally been delivered of a protracted ailment just by attending one of their deliverance programmes. You neber can tell who is behind it and afterall what's the harm in trying. Please do strongly advice her to go and she won't regret it. God bless you.
Re: Save A Soul(sos) by piplord1(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2008
she probably has cervical incompetence which was not properly managed. let her see a certified obstetrician, i recommend consultants mostly cause they are quite competent. it can be worked out
www.hypertensionzone.com
Re: Save A Soul(sos) by Gentlejack: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2008
I quite agree that she should see a consultant in the field of O&G but all the same there are some questions that both couples need to ask themselves like what is there genotype [rhesus incompatibilty],as there been series of dilatation and curretage before marriage,occupation of the woman is question[is it stressful] etc
if there is a clear evidence that both are rhesus factor are compatible there are other approaches to the issue;
cervical tie,injections to prevent miscarriage and even a complete bed rest
but mind you it all depend on the underlining cause

(1) (Reply)

The Food That Your Brain Needs / Im Sick Pls Help Me. / Lip Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.