Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor (21705 Views)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Mustay(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
This cause had been verified before posting.

Soffiyah is a girl aged 3 years-old currently diagnosed with brain tumor. I do not want to get into the mess we have in this country; however the total amount of 4 million naira is needed for her surgery.

So far, one-quarter of the total amount has been received.

Please kindly donate to this cause.

Thank you.

See below:

Bank: First Bank of Nigeria

Account Name: Sofiyyah Morokonla

Account Number: 3084586338

7 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
help out o ye nigerians
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by dstnd: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
I wish to help contact mee on 08094797495

2 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by GentleMimi: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
......yet some of us spend twice that amount on accessories,shopping,cars.....
On a good day,even a local government can foot the bill. Our politicians wld rather spend the money on silly girls,than give to a sick child.
I pray the money gets available quickly and the operation successful. Jah bless!

32 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by STENON(f): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Silver nor Gold...I dnt have.....
Bt the only thing i Have is that...... May Her helpers locate her and help her at the right Time......

33 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Krall resources (Bgl) hereby pledges INR350,000
Krall insurance (Irl) hereby pledges GBP4,000

7 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by tomiobj(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mustay: This cause had been verified before posting.

Soffiyah is a girl aged 3 years-old currently diagnosed with brain tumor. I do not want to get into the mess we have in this country; however the total amount of 4 million naira is needed for her surgery.

So far, one-quarter of the total amount has been received.

Please kindly donate to this cause.

Thank you.

See below:

People nowadays av no humanity. They could make over 500 posts on a wizkid topic now to help a child only 2 posts too bad. Smh. Wish I could help

5 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by tempem: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
God, if it's your wish, Help her. Drive helpers to her, It's obvious to you that am not rich, but move hearts to donate by saving this dying kid.

3 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Tonyfrancis(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Abeg N100 wey ah for use buy card,oya make only una waka cum take am
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by regulated(f): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
She'll get more than the required, and the surg will be sucessful, by God's grace, amen. That's all I can offer 4d now.

2 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Tonyfrancis(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
dstnd: I wish to help contact mee on 08094797495
Bros,how mush u get for "akawo"
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by UnknownT: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: help out o ye nigerians
Are you Nigerien?
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Guykhena(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
sad Silver and Gold I have not........

What are you waiting for? That's it,silver and gold I have not.

3 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
All these prayers would not help, make una shake body

3 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
UnknownT: Are you Nigerien?

am biafran angry

just saying

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by dstnd: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tonyfrancis:
Bros,how mush u get for "akawo"
bro ds is not jokin matter..someday I might be in need and ds same baby might come to my aids

10 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by publicenemy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
i pray they get the money.

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by englishmart(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Certain ailments are not meant for the poor.

3 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Isiterere(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hardbody! Hardbody!! Hardbody!!! Pls do the needful . Thanks
Wish her well
ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Smartsyn(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
I ll help like Peter and Paul to the man on the beautiful gate..

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Where is the pikin? I will hire a team of pastors to lay hands and cast out tumour
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Mayor88(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Oh!poor child,silver nor gold do I hav ŧº giv thee;I pray U̶̲̥̅̊ get healed IJN
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by publicenemy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
GentleMimi: ......yet some of us spend twice that amount on accessories,shopping,cars.....
On a good day,even a local government can foot the bill. Our politicians wld rather spend the money on silly girls,than give to a sick child.
I pray the money gets available quickly and the operation successful. Jah bless!

ITs not by force everyone has his own problem...nobody stoped her father from making money enuff to fend for s family,people worked for ther money they will spend it as they deem it..if someone wants to help he/she will help,so stop typing such rubbish.you can become a politcian and be a philantropist or make ur money and spend it helping people...lets pray her parents get the money.

4 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Ptoocool(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dis 1 err1 is wishinq dey could help.. Hmmmm...
I'll rather say α word of prayer dan typinq d 'i wish ah could help' ishhh..

The Lord is your healer..u are healed by His stripes..
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by stevolinkon40: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Save him
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Tonyfrancis(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
dstnd: bro ds is not jokin matter..someday I might be in need and ds same baby might come to my aids
For real,I grab.Don't mind me I'm such a groupie
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by GentleMimi: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
publicenemy:

ITs not by force...nobody stoped her father from making money enuff to fend for s family,people worked for ther money they will spend it as they deem it..if someone wants to help he/she will help,so stop typing such rubbish....lets pray her parents get the money.
You are a slow niggur. Who says its by force? And who told you her father is to blame for not making up to N4million. How many parents can confidently cough out such amount without flinching? Must all hands be equal? Must everyone be rich? Do we all have equal opportunities or grace?
I guess u're still being spoon-fed by your parents and u've got no idea what is means to struggle and hussle.
Nonsense.

37 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Sermwell(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jesus cares!!!
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
GentleMimi:
You are a slow niggur. Who says its by force? And who told you her father is to blame for not making up to N4million. How many parents can confidently cough out such amount without flinching? Must all hands be equal? Must everyone be rich? Do we all have equal opportunities or grace?
I guess u're still being spoon-fed by your parents and u've got no idea what is means to struggle and hussle.
Nonesense.

somebody ban this bitter, cussing accusing lass!!

How I wish I was still a mod.

2 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by decode55(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
the guy below me made some nice points sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) / Health Risks Of Being Too Skinny Or Underweight / Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.