Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria (19359 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Lordave: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2013
cjrane:

[size=18pt][b]You can call them gullible, naive, easily persuaded or whatever words you think your superb intelligence can muster, but let me just tell you that those of you still playing with the words of this great servant of God will eventually learn the wisdom of some of us who initially doubted him completely, only to eat our words of doubt later through the years.When Prophet Joshua suddenly begins to warn about a rather off the topic issue, be certain that something dreadful is being warned against.

I personally consider Prophet TB Joshua the ONLY credible man of God in Nigeria. I haven't said there are not others, but i said I personally consider him so.

In-case you didn't watch his Sunday service or you are just trying to mock yourself,
TB Joshua is urging restraint by the World and powerful nations from using force against ASSAD regime of Syria. He said the issue inside Syria will be overcome with force being contemplated now, but it will eventually spread violence into more than 5 countries in that neighborhood. INCLUDING TURKEY!

Prophet Joshua is begging that the issue of Syria be re-introduced to the Arab league to seek solution with the ASSAD regime through love and not by sword. It will be a difficult process but it will have far less consequences than striking militarily on Syria by a coalition of nations
.[/b][/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x78rtxy0-ic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5va1qkL3BA
this is so thrasy
angry
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by AbuMikey(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2013
Spaced Reserved!!!
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2013
Can someone tell TB Joshua to give us predictions on PDP crises and Malawi - Nigeria match? He should concentrate more on his country and leave foreigners to tackle their problems. angry

I want to know who will eventually be the real PDP between Baraje faction or Tukur faction. grin

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by oladapoa1(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2013
He that has ears, let him hear what the spirit is saying.
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Caprison(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2013
tongue .... lol....Dancing davido skelewu as war drum beats...

i need earpiece... dnt need any distraction from usa or syria
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by stonemind(f): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2013
click like if u are a petrochemical engineer!

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Lordave: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Longeria: I believe the prophesy of the man of God.
I don't know why you people have chosen to remain gullible and deluded for a life time.

For Kraist sake which prophet or man of god waits for the day before an event to start predicting or prophesying what would happen
What happened to year 2000, 2001, 2002, they year Assad mounted the throne, etc. Why didn't he made this prophecy/prediction those years, or hasn't god called him then?
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by collynzo2(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2013
TalkNews: T. B. Joshua on September 1, 2013, Sunday, revealed his stance on the possible strike on Syria.
The Prophet said that ‘If the world goes to war in Syria, it will not stop there. It will affect all its neighbours. There will be no peace in that region for years.’
Has there ever been peace in the middle east? This man and his dubious prophecies.
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by emmille(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2013
sometimes i wonder if TB Joshua is a socialite and public commentator or a servant of God. He is too involve in social issues and i don't understand the rationale 4 dat.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2013
moscobabs: But my own Oracle told me on that same sunday that the war will reduce the USA ego because Russia and China Armies will help Syria to destroy US army

Small pikin sense.

They said no boats on the ground.....
Missiles will be strike from sea and air....
USA has military bases around Syria....
Israel is stronger than Russia and China combined. Not by size but my deeds....
New generation of Russia and Chinese army has no war experience...........
Turkey is willing and ready to strike Syria.......
France is in support of USA....
Gulf countries already sending arms to Syria opposition....
Hundreds of Syrian armies r defecting everyday....
Russia dont have money to fund long war with USA....
China is still a third world country. they can not fund long war.....

Where is ur fact KID, stop reading evening PM news and NTA. They have nothing to offer you except Govt propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2013
i bet he dont. cuz he knows his kingdom is coming to an end and its time to pay for being a false prophet grin grin

well he cant undo this prophesy >>>>> isaiah 17 vs 1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2013
I'm not for or against TB Joshua (as always) but I support him, when he says the Arab league should talk to its 'brother' to end the civil war
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by optimusprime2(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2013
3deeeawwn, one to go...
Mubarak XX
Ghadaffi XX
Saddam XX
just Assad left,
and He's sooo gonn get it...
If the suckers lilly livered, he can run to church, but he's still soooooo gonn get it.
#Laughing in George Bush'es Voice- hawhawhawhawhaw...
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by yemiuk: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2013
OK
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by blessed4ever: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'GOD HAS THE ANSWER', in Eagle Square Abuja this weekend, 7th & 8th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by livebullet(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2013
Mtsheeew...next post pls. Using all means to create relevance...abegi!
Rubbish...this man will c a goat standin on 1 leg and he'll predict "that goat will fall". N u guys jus fall for such gullible prophesies?
Why doesnt he state his prophesies with facts n figures , dates and places, names and age. He looks @ d obvious and he says he's prophesyin. Abegi! Make i hear word. Me sef don 1st predict The fall of Ghadaffi. I predicted d victory of Mugabe. N i am predicting GEJ's presidential victory again in 2015...

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by captainsinzu(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2013
I must comment make he be like say I folo comment[/color][color=#990000]
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by tintingz(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Small pikin sense.

Where is ur fact KID, stop reading evening PM news and NTA. They have nothing to offer you except Govt propaganda.

Are you joking or wah?? undecided

When US are still developing cold feet anytime they hear the name Russia and you are here saying Israel that tiny jewish nation is greater than Russia and China when talking of war and weapons?
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by andyanders: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2013
YES PROPHET T. JOSHUA IS THE MOST CREDIBLE PROPHET OF GOD AND WHEN HE SPEAKS, GOD HAS SPOKEN AND THE WORLD SHOULD LISTEN.
MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS MINISTRY. HE IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD.

NOTE, I DO NOT WORSHIP THERE BUT IS A TRUE BELIEVER OF WHAT THIS GREAT MAN OF GOD IS TO MANKIND. ALSO WE HAVE ANOTHER PROPHET OF GOD, DR KRIS OKAFOR. THESE ARE REAL TRUE MEN OF GOD, GOD HAS BEEN USING TO INFORM US OF THE DANGERS AHEAD. I KNOW THERE ARE JUST FEW OTHER TRUE PROPHETS OUT THERE BUT THE ABOVE MENTIONED HAS BEEN TASTED AND PROVEN TO BE TRUE.
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2013
Personally, I respect the man of God...but I don't think we need a prophet to know it might likely not end well. I can predict the outcome without God telling me. Why on earth will the US also look for an excuse to infringe on the sovereign right of a nation...Iraq own never do them. How I wish it was China or Russia this thing for happen, I pray say US for dey talk military action against them. Just because the US knows that military wise, they far out match Syria, they feel they can regulate its affairs and that of other smaller nations in the war.
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Flygeriansteve: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2013
What's his stance on ASUU strike? Has he warned the FG? Why talk to Obama and the US who dont give a hoot what you think and keep quiet abt injustice and corruption happening right under your nose?

Sir, I admire your philantrophy but I beg to say you should leave international politics to the pundits
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by dfolan: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Small pikin sense.

1000 like for this comment, guy u make sense die
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by joe4truth: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2013
We are in the end of the end time...
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2013
Swiftboy: God told me to pray for Syria this morning! I think the Prophet's right!
God told u to pray for him about Syria.end time things .

Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2013
TalkNews: T. B. Joshua on September 1, 2013, Sunday, revealed his stance on the possible strike on Syria.
The Prophet said that ‘If the world goes to war in Syria, it will not stop there. It will affect all its neighbours. There will be no peace in that region for years.’
T. B. Joshua also added: “We should appeal to the Arab League to come together and talk to our brother.” God Almighty continues to speak through His servants, the prophets.
The Prophet gave words of prophecy concerning the pending war on Syria. The Bible says in Proverbs 29:18, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” We thank God for the prophetic warning and the instruction in righteousness and wisdom to handle such a situation. We pray that those involved will hear the voice of God and heed the warning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1xlQ4qb2zA

http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/why-prophet-tb-joshua-does-not-support.html#more[url][/url]

This pastor is liar and am surprised some Nigerian are so gullible:
we all know USA will strike syria
we know the war will spread,
we know Iran is the main target,
We know the war will never end e.g Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt
We know this has been planned for long time
What else? Why would God said we should pray for Syria when Boko Haram is terrorizing the country? I dont get it.
This is not prophesy, this is what i call BS.
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by toskut(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2013
T. B. Joshua also added: “We should appeal to the Arab League to come together and talk to our brother.” God Almighty continues to speak through His servants, the prophets.
The Prophet gave words of prophecy concerning the pending war on Syria. The Bible says in Proverbs 29:18, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” We thank God for the prophetic warning and the instruction in righteousness and wisdom to handle such a situation. We pray that those involved will hear the voice of God and heed the warning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1xlQ4qb2zA

http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/why-prophet-tb-joshua-does-not-support.html#more[url][/url]
Make your voice known, call Obama
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by MUONEMEARINZE(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2013
May God hv mercy on dis peaple, let the will of God to be done in sylia Amen.[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Morgan1092(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2013
Like US is seeking for his opinion
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Horus(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X4pHX9rPMw

[size=15pt]Syria Now... Iran's Next!!![/size]
Re: T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria by Koolmexxi(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2013
Since wen do d Americans care about his opinion and anyone else's except for d isreali's. D war will obviously spread, even isreal sef is bracing for an attack frm d syrians..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin / No One Died During Miracle - Bishop Emmanuel Denies ‘Man Dies In Coffin' Story / The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.