Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Jumia Will Not Stop Sending Me Their Annoying Newsletters-,please How Can I Stop - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jumia Will Not Stop Sending Me Their Annoying Newsletters-,please How Can I Stop (5061 Views)

See What Google Adsense Keep Sending Me / This Is What Adsense Keep Sending Me / Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Will Not Stop Sending Me Their Annoying Newsletters-,please How Can I Stop by joyfun: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2013
Busola Ogunmuyiwa, Aug 16 18:23 (CET):

Dear Sir/Ma,

Thank you for your interest in

We are sorry to hear you are still receiving our newsletters.

To enable us assist you better, please revert with the email address used while registering on our website.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Jumia Customer Service Team
www./agent14

Info, Aug 16 18:13 (CET):

I just entered my email that i am receiving your newsletter using explorer , another browser, same error message .

PLEASE READDDDDDDD VERY WELL WHAT THE ERROR SAYS> DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU _ IT SAYS NOT POSSIBLE> WHYYYYYYY IS IT NOT POSSIBLE?

* Required fields

Was not possible unsubscribe from newsletter

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Jumia Customer Service] Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR
NEWSLETTER DISTRIBUTION LIST
From: Aisha Aburime <notifications-support@jumia.zendesk.com>
Date: Fri, August 16, 2013 1:07 pm
To:

Aisha Aburime, Aug 16 18:07 (CET):

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing in unsubscribing from our newsletter.

We have run a search on our website and unfortunately we do not have your details in our customer base.

May we suggest you try an alternative browser as this may be due to network error.

We understand the inconviniences this may have caused you.

To unsubscribe, please follow the steps below:

Click on any newsletter we have sent to you recently, once the mail is opened, just above the mail content you will see "Click Here if this message doesn't display correctly | Unsubscribe"

Please click on unsubscribe to deactivate your email address from our mailing list.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

We will be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
www.

Info, Aug 16 17:32 (CET):

WHY DON"T YOU READ THE COMPLAINT AND STOP SENDING EXACT REPLY EVERY TIME. YOU OUGHT TO TAKE THIS THING MORE SERIOUS

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Jumia Customer Service] Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR
NEWSLETTER DISTRIBUTION LIST
From: Sayedotun Olukayode <notifications-support@jumia.zendesk.com>
Date: Fri, August 16, 2013 12:18 pm
To:

Sayedotun Olukayode, Aug 16 17:18 (CET):

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are sorry to inform you that we do not have your details on our database.

If you are still receiving newsletters from us, Kindly click on any newsletter we have sent to you recently, once the mail is opened, just above the mail content please click on "Unsubscribe" to deactivate your email address from our mailing list.

We regret any inconvenience we may have caused you.

In case you still want to place an order, please visit www. to place an order.

We still look forward to receiving orders from you.

Kind regards,
www./agent13

Info, Aug 16 16:46 (CET):

I Have complained daily for past month, i do not want to receive your newsletters, i still get it daily.

Your unsubscribe option is not working, your administrator has to delete my address and domain entirely from your contact list.

i have emailed your contact dept, they keep saying they cannot find my email address yet your newsletter is finding it daily and sending me junk mail
Re: Jumia Will Not Stop Sending Me Their Annoying Newsletters-,please How Can I Stop by femani(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hi Poster,

Kindly advice with you email, I will take this up for you. Apologies for inconvenience.

Cheers,

(1) (Reply)

A Typical Nigerian Blogging Experience / Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / I Need A A Classified Ads Like Jiji Script Or Wordpress Premium Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.