Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? (11213 Views)

"The Owl Who Was God" / Strange Owl Appears In Delta State Govt. House – SEE What Happened Next / Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Babe2sure(f): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2013
greatwaters: I'm not a lark, I'm not an owl, I'm not a hummingbird. I'M A SUPER EAGLE
grin
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Pancho01(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2013
There is nothing like lark,owl,humming,whispering,whistling,crying,screamingbird or whateva u call it. An individual can decide 2 sleep late at nite nt because of he/she wants 2, bt mayb because of tite schedule or sumtin. There are ppl dat 1nc had d habit of sleepin late n wakn vry late,bt had 2 change their habit later on. So al ds lark or hummingbird tin is jst a conspiracy theory.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Babe2sure(f): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Okontami: Fu*ck this thread... All these bull sh*it analogies dont get any one any where in life. I am becoming to get angry that people cant use their brain to think. Please dont get motivated by the next man's thinking. Find out for your self what motivates you to success and adhere.

Why the harsh statement? If you are not interested must you comment? Go to hell and rot there! Park well joor,let me see front.My friend, no knowledge is lost.You might as well not bother to know if you are an introvert or extrovert.SMH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by omoalayo(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2013
It depends on hw busy the day is... If I hv a busy day.., I sleep early.. If I hv a less busy day I cud Sleep late... cool

1 Like

Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by FoxyFlow(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2013
Thebrightest: [size=20pt]Just passing by...[/size]
[size=60pt]__/""""|""""\_____
|__/@\____/@\___|%[/size]
[size=20pt]Hmmm. I dont think i am any of those birds except maybe eagle[/size]

[size=15pt]YOU ARE A CAR BIRD undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by dridowu: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2013
I am humming bird
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2013
In the absence of any major task, I sleep sound. I however get tired of constant sleep.

I work best at night, but never leisure then. I once studied for 3 hours and started nodding immediately I put on a movie on the PC I was studying with, I switched back and finished my report hours later without blinking.

My folks nicknamed me kerosene during undergrad, because I was notorious for eating and taking strolls at night. Believe me when I tell you I eat every night when possible.

If it takes 4 nights of no sleep to complete my task, I just simply do not sleep.

...Hummingbird, innit?
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by hemartins(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2013
I am an Eagle. Nobody sees me sleeping. grin
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Adedayo516(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Extreme Humming Bird..........always alert, can remain alert without any sleep for 3 straight days(believe me)
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Codedboy1: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Thebrightest: [size=20pt]Just passing by...[/size]
[size=60pt]__/""""|""""\_____
|__/@\____/@\___|%[/size]
[size=20pt]Hmmm. I dont think i am any of those birds except maybe eagle[/size]

oga abeg waka fast fast
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Codedboy1: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2013
Coded boy:

oga abeg waka fast fast cos i wan pass
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by MyOpinion1(f): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
They gave birth to witches and wizards grin

I don't know dah witches and wizard get papa and mama oo
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by puzo(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2013
My __/’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’\_____
o | o
|____/-\___________/-\___________o
@ @

..........no dey sabi him way to the house before Midnight.I am an Owl grin
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by xynerise: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2013
My Opinion:

I don't know dah witches and wizard get papa and mama oo
They do oo. You can ask some of the witches and wizards on Nairaland grin
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by UjSizzle(f): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2013
SimonAndal:
I'm a sloth. It's rapey time!!!!! Hickory dockory dock, it's time to suck my cöçk.
Ewwwwwwwwww Dude!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by gentlegg(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2013
Kaxmytex: My cartegory no even dey dere.....
I fit use 22hrs slip 4 a day nd sumtymz,i fit open mah eyez 4 24hrs without dozing,....

Which cartegory i kum belong nw,i guess say na humminglarkowl
LWKMD You must be the best specie
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by lekkie073(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2013
I remember my friend skylark....but am neither a hummingbird nor an owl. I was a penguin till i was designated as a flamingo. They call me olomi (waterlord) grin
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by naijathings(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2013
am a black HAWK. always awake. furk all day party all nite. am my own boss.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by adexsimply(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2013
am a BAT cheesy..
I can sleep anytime and wake anytime..Sometimes I won't sleep for 4 straight days, other times I might continue sleeping for a long period of time
...at times am very active other times am not...I can sleep from morning till 8pm and still go back to bed at 10pm not to get up till the next morning grin grin grin
to some people I am.."Shey you no dey sleep ni? you be vampire?" while to others,
I am: "dem use sleep do you ni?"
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by lorddarshwood(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2013
Team night owl
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by chucky234(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
People suffering from insomnia will also claim to be hummingbird, how interesting.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by kunleee(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
adexsimply: am a BAT cheesy..
I can sleep anytime and wake anytime..Sometimes I won't sleep for 4 straight days, other times I might continue sleeping for a long period of time
...at times am very active other times am not...I can sleep from morning till 8pm and still go back to bed at 10pm not to get up till the next morning grin grin grin
to some people I am.."Shey you no dey sleep ni? you be vampire?" while to others,
I am: "dem use sleep do you ni?"
i agree its a conspiracy theory,
Bt i think am joining d club of......
END TIME SIGNS.
Pls wu is inductin me or make i take bow and step up.
Vampire,laba laba,leke leke,vulture,super eagles etc i cannt laugh it all.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Ishilove: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sery777: Gwa Gwa Gwa,gwam ihem bu.iam a hummingbird in the guise of an owl but i may be a lark.who am i?

lol
You're a Howlmblark. Lol cheesy
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Amanyanabo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
I am a lark
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
I'm a night owl. If I dare sleep early (10pm), I must wake up at midnight and stay up for 1-4 hours. Then, I'll sleep again and wake up feeling weak. sad
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by MyOpinion1(f): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
They do oo. You can ask some of the witches and wizards on Nairaland grin

like who and who?
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by dasparrow: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
@Post

Lark: I am a morning person. I have no strength in the afternoon or evening.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Babe2sure(f): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pancho01: There is nothing like lark,owl,humming,whispering,whistling,crying,screamingbird or whateva u call it. An individual can decide 2 sleep late at nite nt because of he/she wants 2, bt mayb because of tite schedule or sumtin. There are ppl dat 1nc had d habit of sleepin late n wakn vry late,bt had 2 change their habit later on. So al ds lark or hummingbird tin is jst a conspiracy theory.

It is one theory that applies to me and people around me.Two of my siblings are extreme owls,they always sleep late.In the morning,when I am energetic and doing house chores they will sleep till 10 or 11a.m and you dare not disturb their sleep(it irritates me to no end then).It is in the evening when I hate working that they will start their own work(washing their clothes e.t.c)We are opposites.

Hummingbirds accounts for larger percentage of the population(they swing both ways).

Oh yes! Some people do change overtime(like some introverts change to extroverts later in life).some due to work schedule or the kind of business they do.

Me,as an extreme lark,it still subsist till this day.My mum nicknamed me 'Ko kin ri ale'(she doesn't see night) in my younger days.

If you meet extreme lark and extreme owl,you will understand what I am talking about.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by ESULAALU: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
I am an 'owiwi'

I am a ko seku ko seye... Adan nii se!!
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by theSpark(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
am a big time owl!! I am totally nocturnal. My favorite musician is called Owl City sef. What more can I say?
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Talk2david1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
Don't really know which one I am Oo cause I sleep anytime but always wake up by 4 o'clock for sure.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by iheneme(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! / Show Some Love Nairaland / AWON WEREY 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.