Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo (4206 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Buhari Is Too Weak IBB / Jonathan Too Weak To Rule Nigeria, Says Wamakko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by nku5: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2013
I have never really liked GEJ or felt the man is president material but the way the opposition within and outside his party are insulting and tackling him is just too much. His party men see him like a mumu man that they installed and can remove at any time.

What I find most pitiful is that nigerians are not seeing the implications of the gang-up by people who are a 100 times worse than GEJ whether he's weak or not.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2013
OBJ dealt with the opposition and renegade governors with Iwuruwuru INEC.

An X-ray of the tenure of former president OBJ will reveal that a willing INEC is a very POTENT tool for decimating ANY political opponent. With INEC, OBJ removed all but one disloyal governors in the southwest in 2003. With INEC, OBJ decimated the mass movement of APGA in the southeast in 2003 elections. If not that Iwu's INEC came to the aid of OBJ, APGA would have swept PDP out of the southeast in 2003 elections. With INEC, OBJ removed every potentially powerful but disloyal governors in the north. With INEC OBJ ensured that disloyal legislators NEVER won re-election. In those days, immediately you decide to fight OBJ, you have automatically sacrificed your re-election ambition. Ken Nnamani, Pius Ayim and other legislators that stood up to challenge OBJ never bordered to seek re-election to the NASS. The consequence of opposing OBJ in those days was enormous- you'r either dealt with immediately with EFCC or in the next elections with INEC.

But the current president decided, for the overall good of the nation, to do away with fraudulent elections. Since 2010, he has insisted that elections at the national level must be free and fair. Consequently, the president lost that potent tool of using INEC to whip renegade party members and every opposition in line.

And while the president lost this potent tool, governors in their various states are still wielding enormous powers through their various state electoral commissions, that only serve to crown anointed candidates of the governors at the local govt level. The governors also control, hundred percent, the state party structure, state houses of assemblies, national assembly members and even ministers in some cases.

So in essence, while OBJ fought political opponents with BOTH hands, GEJ is doing the same fight with only ONE hand.

Notwithstanding, through hardwork, use of other powers within the control of the president, dialogue and strong persuasions this president has been able to weather all the storm so far. From the 2011 PDP primary elections, 2011 general elections, internal intrigues in the PDP, etc, this president has shown that it is possible to win political battles without the help of INEC. He has shown that the president and indeed state governors can still win political battles while maintaining a truely INDEPENDENT electoral commission. He has shown, for the FIRST TIME since independence, that FREE and FAIR election is possible in Nigeria. This president is indeed a hero who should be commended.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Urine: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2013
chidindufrank: Jonathan doesn't need any force to deal with the rebels. The masses are in support of Mr president because no Nigerian can lead us to the promise land except Jonathan. He has his plans mapped out. In GEJ Nigerians Trust. Every sector of the economy is moving forward,the ASUU strike will soon be a thing of the past as Mr president is mapping out a plan to solve all the problems of ASUU once and for all.GEJ 2015 till 2019! A dream turned reality!!!!!! Haters kill yourselves.

This was true before January 2012,the subsidy drama seperated GEJ from the masses.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by gerald09(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2013
abu12:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=119703
Asari the tout! Listen, a great men is someone that knows when to take a life but chooses not to. A courageous man is 1 dat has fear but the will to go on. A tout is some1 that likes the ass of the highest bidder, a coward is someone that never thinks b4 opening his mouth I guess Asari is d definition of a tout n coward.
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by NwaTeacher1: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2013
Ride on my Azari Dokubo. This time we must follow them bumper to bumper. The hold pdp cert of reg and we hold our oil. There is time for peace and time for war. This time we must tell the northeners that we are not partakers of the onions and tomatoes in their land and so the should stop agitating for oil in my father land. No more GEJ Come 2015, no more Nigeria. Division we stand, united we fall

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by omenka(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2013
Two things:

1. A man cannot give what he doesn't have. The president has got no balls. They fell off sometime back when he was crawling out of Eagle Square after the bomb blast in october 1st. He has yet to locate them balls ever since!!

2. I feel terribly appaled by the press' continued coverage of this inconsequential glorified taut!
I mean, what stake does he hold Always Ijaw this, Ijaw that... He's even a greater disgrace to the said Ijaw pple than the president, running his mouth like a broken WC!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by AnodaIT(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2013
Typical approach from a militant. Subdue your enemies by force.
This is democracy boy, certain things need to be conquered through lobbying and amassing support.
Let us get rid of this military strongman mentality exhibited even by a civilian president (OBJ) and imbide the culture and norms of democracy as demonstrated by GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2013
even though the guy is correct but we all know he want his month stipend paid that why is making the needlessly noise. after the money is paid now, he will start singing different tune on how gej is the best thing after bread and butter.
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2013
the only thing new and interesting I saw in his post is the ijaw statement he made...“Ama Doko Doko Biokpo,”

translate it into Yoruba and you would be surprised

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by ayusco85(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2013
Caleboha: Did you see the document he signed? Religious bigot! Ok, we agree power will go to the north in 2015 but David Mark will be the man in Aso rock. Are you happy? I guess not. Isn't he a northerner? Of course, its just that he's not a Muslim and as such unfit for the seat. We all know what you mean, when you insist power must move to the north. Mind you I have nothing against muslims and I'm not GEJ's fan but I hate bigotry with a passion!

An agreement is an agreement. How many years jona wan do as president? He did 2yrs from yar adua's teunre, he was given 4yrs which wil elapse come 2015, e never do A̶̲̥̅♏? And BTW u dont knw what religious bigotry is, so stop using that word. U dont even knw where A̶̲̥̅♏ from or ma religion. *hisses*
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by deor03(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2013
Nigerians have been too rude to Mr President. Though he is not perfect, but his achievements in the past 12 months speaks volume of what he is capable of doing.

It is his right to seek second term, nobody should attempt to stampede him into not seeking for this term.

I am neither a PDP nor from the SS, but i stand by him and his ambitions. ( This does not mean, I will vote for him, but he has absolute right to seek re election. QED)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by greenhope(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2013
There is a curse on those that dont respect their leaders.
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2013
OKAY AGBARI DOKUBO WE HAVE HEARD YOU BUT COME 2015 BOTH THE GEJ AND ATIKU LED FACTION OF THE PDP WOULD BE KICKED OUT OF ASO ROCK
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2013
rigormortis: the only thing new and interesting I saw in his post is the ijaw statement he made...“Ama Doko Doko Biokpo,”

LWKMD
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan is an inexperienced politician, making comments that are always used against him. I'll recommend Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" for him.
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by omiobo: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2013
Truly,GEJ is too soft. As a president,he should learn the arts of war. This is not the time for peace,it is the time for war. Even if he has to bow down,he should make sure that the G7 including OBJ,Atiku are far from the the affairs of Nigeria by taming their poliitical activities for life.
Gej should have this at the back of his mind," anybody that handle sword carelessly will harm himself.

Courage in the absence of intelligence will result to act of stupidity. GEJ needs to wise up.
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2013
greenhope: There is a curse on those that dont respect their leaders.
Is there also no curse for leaders that make promise they can't keep? Steal from our treasury?
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by ijawcitizen(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2013
I don't know why gullible people misinterpret HUMILITY for WEAKNESS. It is only ignorance that will make someone do such camparison, even to the extent that they want a democrate like President Jonathan the Great to act like the barbarian called Obasanjo. President Jonathan is NOT gonna witch-hunt anyone because he is on the side of truth.

But let it be known for those who care to accept this or yes, President Jonathan the Great is the last president of Nigeria. End-time things: CIA is not stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2013
ijaw citizen: I don't know why gullible people misinterpret HUMILITY for WEAKNESS. It is only ignorance that will make someone do such camparison, even to the extent that they want a democrate like President Jonathan the Great to act like the barbarian called Obasanjo. Truely the effect of a comatose education system!
U don't have to blame them,in Nigeria,u can't satisfy every1,,, if he acts like d northerners,they wud call him a dictator/tyrant...if he acts himself they wud call him weak'''

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2013
Inasmuch as I'm not an admirer of the President, I would recommend he starts reading books that will aid him as a leader. His disposition shows he doesn't read mafian and leadership books. I agreed with Prof. Ayo Olukotun's column on the Punch some months ago where expressed doubt of the President reading. Has the President read books like: "Law of Seduction", "48 Laws of Power", "Art of War", "The Godfather", "Omerta", "The Prince" etc?
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2013
ijaw citizen: I don't know why gullible people misinterpret HUMILITY for WEAKNESS. It is only ignorance that will make someone do such camparison, even to the extent that they want a democrate like President Jonathan the Great to act like the barbarian called Obasanjo. President Jonathan is NOT gonna witch-hunt anyone because he is on the side of truth.

But let it be known for those who care to accept this or yes, President Jonathan the Great is the last president of Nigeria. End-time things: CIA is not stupid!
Amue, you're wrong. Yes, there is difference between meekness and weakness, what the President shows is weekness. A person that occupies his type of position should know that everybody can't be pleased. He wants to please both the Tukur and Baraje factions. It's not done.
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Abagworo(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2013
ijaw citizen: I don't know why gullible people misinterpret HUMILITY for WEAKNESS. It is only ignorance that will make someone do such camparison, even to the extent that they want a democrate like President Jonathan the Great to act like the barbarian called Obasanjo. President Jonathan is NOT gonna witch-hunt anyone because he is on the side of truth.

Spare me that falsehood. Nigeria is bigger than Jonathan and Atiku and Nigeria will survive with a new President under APC that will end corruption and start real development. Jonathan, Atiku and all their fellow looters will go to jail.

Jonathan has not achieved any single thing in the last 4 years. Obasanjo's achievements speak volumes. From communication revolution to Banking revolution to stability of the Nation and handing over power to another civilian without war or threatening Nigeria's existence. Even the power projects that Jonathan is hoping on were Obasanjos initiatives but still not yet actualized by Jonathan.

As a real Nigerian, the best advice is for Jonathan to focus on developing energy sector so that he'll have a legacy before losing to APC in 2015 or he'll end up as the worst President in the history of Nigeria. Forget all these tribalism and religious intolerance he has been initiating, it is rather destroying his image.
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2013
rigormortis: the only thing new and interesting I saw in his post is the ijaw statement he made...“Ama Doko Doko Biokpo,”

it actually means we will fvck and fvkc like a widow.......subliminal double meaning statement by him or just coincidence?
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2013
I agree with Asari intoto. GEJ should wield some powers if he should bank on our continued support. He should forget the much touted about democratic credentials. By the way, when is Al Mustapha coming on stream?
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2013
Overindulgence in hallucinogens and weeds may eventually breed verbal diarrhoea. Asari has finally gone insane with is mouth.
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2013
Abagworo:

Spare me that falsehood. Nigeria is bigger than Jonathan and Atiku and Nigeria will survive with a new President under APC that will end corruption and start real development. Jonathan, Atiku and all their fellow looters will go to jail.

Jonathan has not achieved any single thing in the last 4 years. Obasanjo's achievements speak volumes. From communication revolution to Banking revolution to stability of the Nation and handing over power to another civilian without war or threatening Nigeria's existence. Even the power projects that Jonathan is hoping on were Obasanjos initiatives but still not yet actualized by Jonathan.

As a real Nigerian, the best advice is for Jonathan to focus on developing energy sector so that he'll have a legacy before losing to APC in 2015 or he'll end up as the worst President in the history of Nigeria. Forget all these tribalism and religious intolerance he has been initiating, it is rather destroying his image.
You're very correct! Jonathan is yet to have a major achievement in his government. At least something he can be remembered for. Power project was initiated by Obasanjo, the Enugu airport project was started by Yaradua, yet Jonathan is taking the glory. No single major achievement by Jonathan in the past 6 years yet he's interested in a second term? Jonathan is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by yfo: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2013
I read some of the above comments and didn't finish all....but has any poster realised what this guy is saying is a threat to national security and would have been prosecuted (or better yet executed) in any sane nation...
he's boasting that he can hold nigeria to ransom again and threatning a sitting governor....he's asking jonathan to look d other way, but if a man can make such utterances and he's not arrested then isn't that a classic act of "looking the other way".

I'm not one to normally compare foreign bodies with naija institutions but in the U.S, if its not possible to arrest the dude due to fear of backlash by those loyal to him.....then the C.I.A would arrange for a very natural "accident" for his sorry a55.

#rant over.
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by nku5: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2013
berem: You're very correct! Jonathan is yet to have a major achievement in his government. At least something he can be remembered for. Power project was initiated by Obasanjo, the Enugu airport project was started by Yaradua, yet Jonathan is taking the glory. No single major achievement by Jonathan in the past 6 years yet he's interested in a second term? Jonathan is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria!

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's the worst thing to happen to nigeria. There have been worse ppl like obasanjo who pissed away so many golden opportunities. In fairness to GEJ I believe he is an okay president. His problem is that he is under the illusion that there can be development alongside corruption.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by 1shortblackboy: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2013
angry sad shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry cool wink
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2013
chidindufrank: Jonathan doesn't need any force to deal with the rebels. The masses are in support of Mr president because no Nigerian can lead us to the promise land except Jonathan. He has his plans mapped out. In GEJ Nigerians Trust. Every sector of the economy is moving forward,the ASUU strike will soon be a thing of the past as Mr president is mapping out a plan to solve all the problems of ASUU once and for all.GEJ 2015 till 2019! A dream turned reality!!!!!! Haters kill yourselves.
At the bolded please speak for yourself ok, dont even speak for your family just yourself only.
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Jonathan should appoint people like Hamza Al Mustapha as the head of EFCC and watch how everything, I mean everything will fall into place. Though, I don't like PDP but I've to call a spade a spade.

@Topic

I agree with what Asari said 100% cos that's exactly what I will do. All the so-called dissidents are bunch of corrupt, useless, good for nothing, power thirsty fools.

#IHateAtiku

Have you forgotten we are not in a military era? Nothing i mean nothing mustapha can do to what's on ground now.
Re: Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2013
Who is Asari Dokubo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

unique Rivers / Top 10 Oil Producing States In Nigeria 2017 / Osun 2018: Rerun; INEC OFFICIAL DECLARATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.