Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout (30677 Views)

Soft Foods To Eat After Wisdom Teeth Removal / 12 Health Foods That You Should Never Eat Again / Detox Foods You Should Start Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by KMVBO(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thank God Iyan and Eba is not there
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
How about Garri Cuz me usually drink 2 cups of garri and water after 80 push ups...
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Amefrica: How about Garri Cuz me usually drink 2 cups of garri and water after 80 push ups...
with sugar and ground nuts or with sugar, salt, and palm kernel seeds?
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Ogbodavies(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wetin person go chop .........2 much do n don't.....
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by dowjones(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
this is list is retarde.d tho. We're talking about bodybuilding not cancer prevention..WTF !
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by dnawah(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise: I eat beans and water after workout and sometimes swallow eba. Hope that one good? undecided
ur own na small.me na APKU,i dey hammer.
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Germanauto: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
I'd have preferred if d title was "FOOD TO EAT AFTER WORKOUT"
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Lxgking(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abeg all dis food u tawk say make pesin no chop afta workout, re dey sold in 9ja, sry.,in 042?? I no sure say u fit c am 4 abakpa.,...4 vegs, u cn get ugu,carrot,onion, ahuji n green here.,....did smbdy say shoprite?.....so afta a hardwork out, i go kukuma go shop go dey select food wey i go chop, abi hunger neva catch u.........nd y nt energy drinks??! Make i hear i no take a cup of tea wit ezinne bread do brkfast.....bt i support nt taking sugar...nice post sha.
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by klickstar: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Honestly i no sabi some items mentioned in this article i beg make we no dey deceive ourselves most of d food mentioned here are not common in naija bt could be only found in supermarket and food mart but some baga dey comment like say dem sabi wetin dem post pls op kudos bt try to post familiar article wey we sabi not all dis oyinbos ideas pls post what is ours not always dere concept bt somtin real most of those dat comment here are just trying to feel among thanks.

1 Like

Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
ROSYL:
with sugar and ground nuts or with sugar, salt, and palm kernel seeds?

I love myself.. I aint a fan of sugar and I only drink garri during summer cheesy not in winter.. Wait!! That's the combo ur bf use to do WOW!! This is super ridiculous
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Donvitalis(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
So what's left for us to eat after workout? Smoke garri?
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Lxgking(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Donvitalis: So what's left for us to eat after workout? Smoke garri?
Nah, u fit SNUFF am.
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Lxgking(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Small tym, anoda pesin wey no fit boil hot water go post 'hw 2 cook flavourius soup nd dragon streak' lols....wia u c dragon?? No b joke o!!
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by ikekings(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Seriously, most of the tins d op mentioned I neva chop dem... Anyway sha my agege bread with 50cl orobo coke dey do d wonders after workout...
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by NaturalGod(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Una try...were we go c all dis tinz eat even if we do workout?
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by kerryblakeson: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Buoyantic: Okada zoooom with speed(passed thread with speed)
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
Afam4eva: Are those not all the families of food in the world? What should we eat then? Sand?
garri witout sait n sugar.

#team garri#
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by point5: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wetin op dey try tel us sef..wetin we go com eat na,,mayb raw meats n fishz,,if I no eat al dis tinx afta my workout ehh,,mek I no wetin cus am
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Fredgoodlife(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
ARES: Op no disrespect but this ur list belongs to dollarland.... Not nairaland.

bros abeq help me ask em. . Which of the above ona dn see with naked eyes before ETT!! Eba on my mind kiss
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by SPSpecial(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Y should i go for all dis wen wen i gat d best food in Nigeria ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ GARRI to kan wink
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 06, 2013
pDudd: So wetin person go come chop naw cry

Nor be all the foods wey dey this world you don put for list? cry

Wetin we go come chop naw. Abi na to drink water naw abi?
Yes water. Do not eat for at least an hour after a work out. You may eat some walnuts though. But plenty of water isn't debatable. Drink up!

1 Like

Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by unmask: 5:01am On Sep 06, 2013
most of you that post on health and food should shun all these copy and paste mentality and take the time to come to terms with our reality....

Help convert the above to their Nigerian equivalent of boli, suya, rice, jolof, beans (both mobile and non-mobile), bread (agege nd odas), yam, semo, poundo and the favourites eba, akpu, tuwo and amala
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2013
U need to eat after a workout. I drink a low carb high protein shake with skimmed milk. That's my muscles taken care of. Apart from d veggies u shldnt b eating those stuff on d reg unless whn ur sweet tooth acts up.
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by juvewalex(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2013
wat would 1 take after wrkout den ?
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by explorer1906: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2013
BabaAlabi: What is this workout you speak of?
if u comot 4 house, waka 4 leg go work 4 farm, u don workout be dat.
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2013
Abeg wetin be dis blue lines on my Nairaland pages !!!

@Op, Na wa for you .... All the Food u mentioned na ''Oyinbo Food'' na, mention ''Nigerian Food'' for me abeg !!!

Are U telling me not to eat ;

Akpu and Ofe-Nsala ;

Eba and Gbegiri ;

SemoVita and Ofe-akwu

Amala dudu and Ewedu ;

Pounded Yam and Ugwu-soup

Licking Ofe-mmanu

Edika-Ikong ;

Tuwo Shinkafa ;

Masara ;

Opa ;

Moin-Moin

Akamu and Akara-kose ....

YamPorridge,Vegetable porridge,
:::::::::::::::::::::::

Me no understand u ooooo .........!!!
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by IboBoyNuel(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2013
the good news is that most of those things mentioned there no dey naija...so no stress

after workout just swallow you saliva and sleep
Re: Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout by Velveton: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2013
What then should i eat, my shoes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Emeka Okorocha & Ikenna Ihim Tackle The Challenges Of Minorities In Medicine / NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) / Can A Delayed Ejaculation Actually Father A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.