Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Best Network For A Cybercafe - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Network For A Cybercafe (3440 Views)

Do You Need A Cybercafe Administrator / Cybera: The Best (free & Open Source) Cybercafe Software I Have Found So Far. / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Network For A Cybercafe by oluwafemi89(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello guyz;
I just open a Cyber-cafe around surulere lagos; as we all know network is the major factor..

Can someone advise on which Internet to use... Your reply is highly appreciated..

Oluwafemi
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by samfibby(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Depends on how much u can pay. Get in touch with ukachimo, no 08094684524. His yahclick ka vsat service is very reliable and affordable after making the initial investment. Your customers will keep coming back for ur service.
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by lifestyle1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
oluwafemi89: Hello guyz;
I just open a Cyber-cafe around surulere lagos; as we all know network is the major factor..

Can someone advise on which Internet to use... Your reply is highly appreciated..

Oluwafemi

You didn't tell us the network you are currently using....
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by oluwafemi89(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
@life_style.. I haven't use any; its a new business..

Was aiming spectranet; but their network is on and of..
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by lifestyle1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
oluwafemi89: @life_style.. I haven't use any; its a new business..

Was aiming spectranet; but their network is on and of..

I used spectranet for a cafe i set up in lagos island (CMS) and swift for a business center in ojuelegba and they are all doing fine..

I will advice you to do a test before paying for the service....
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by tboy20017: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed.
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation...........
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by oluwafemi89(m): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2013
Pls tell me more about the Yahclicks.. Thanks
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by lifestyle1(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2013
oluwafemi89: Pls tell me more about the Yahclicks.. Thanks

what's your budget for isp and monthly subscription ? + how many computers do you intend to use ?
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by oluwafemi89(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2013
life_style:

what's your budget for isp and monthly subscription ? + how many computers do you intend to use ?

Currently using 6-computers and space for 4 laptops..

And my budget is 10k per month..
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by lifestyle1(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2013
oluwafemi89:

Currently using 6-computers and space for 4 laptops..

And my budget is 10k per month..

Your budget is low and will give you a slow internet.... 10k wlll give you 512Mbps on spectranet monthly - using this with 6 computers and 4 laptops will slow down the internet, while 15k will give you 1MBps on the same spectranet which should be fine with 6 computers simultaneously + 2 laptops..

You didn't answer my question on your budget on ISP Equipment, i asked this 'cos you showed interest in yahclick, yahclick is ok with the reviews from users but it is capital intensive and might not be recommended for you cos of the size of your cafe.

Go to the cafe in your area check the isp they are using and also check the bandwidth.. I don't expect you to ask them, just visit www.ping.eu/bandwidth to check the bandwidth and www.whoer.net to check the isp they are using.

See mine below.

and my ISP is DOPC

Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by tboy20017: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by oluwafemi89(m): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2013
life_style:

Your budget is low and will give you a slow internet.... 10k wlll give you 512Mbps on spectranet monthly - using this with 6 computers and 4 laptops will slow down the internet, while 15k will give you 1MBps on the same spectranet which should be fine with 6 computers simultaneously + 2 laptops..

You didn't answer my question on your budget on ISP Equipment, i asked this 'cos you showed interest in yahclick, yahclick is ok with the reviews from users but it is capital intensive and might not be recommended for you cos of the size of your cafe.

Go to the cafe in your area check the isp they are using and also check the bandwidth.. I don't expect you to ask them, just visit www.ping.eu/bandwidth to check the bandwidth and www.whoer.net to check the isp they are using.

See mine below.

and my ISP is DOPC

DOPC adviceable; my engr recommend it.. I learnt is been sold to swift..
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by lifestyle1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
oluwafemi89:

DOPC adviceable; my engr recommend it.. I learnt is been sold to swift..

Yes
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by oluwafemi89(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2013
life_style:

Yes

Thanks man, will get it latest nxt week and let you know as it goes.
You have really be of help; where is ♈ōϋя place @ surulere maybe I can stop and say Hi
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by lifestyle1(m): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2013
oluwafemi89:

Thanks man, will get it latest nxt week and let you know as it goes.
You have really be of help; where is ♈ōϋя place @ surulere maybe I can stop and say Hi

You are welcome, and please don't get it yet cos the migration from dopc to swift is in progress as i write this, the network is not yet stable...

I live in palmgroove not surulere i only have clients in that area.
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by cutetotalk: 12:54am On Sep 11, 2013
For Cybercafes

Supports 32 PC's

Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by tboy20017: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE BROWSING..
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701,tboy20017@gmail.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by adetwin(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Adetwin IT Concept Ent.
Having a good time maintaining your Desktop Computers, Laptop, Palm Top and Network,As computer technology increases in complexity so does the need for a qualified service provider who is able to maintain and support that technology.

Contact Details:
Office Address: 12,Alof Street Off Omididun Street Lagos Island, Lagos.
Tel: +234-7057140885, +234-7082998588, +234-8133018196
Email: adetwin@hotmail.com
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by oluwafemi89(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
life_style:

You are welcome, and please don't get it yet cos the migration from dopc to swift is in progress as i write this, the network is not yet stable...

I live in palmgroove not surulere i only have clients in that area.

Brother Good evening;
I have decide to settle down for SWIFT network..

Going for the 23GB plan.. 24 X 7.. For a month 20k

Do you think its okay for my cafe(6system + 4 laptop)

Pls advice.. Planning of switching to 30GB next month when I have more change.. What do you think..
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by tboy20017: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE BROWSING..
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701,babsdamilare@hotmail.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by lifestyle1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
oluwafemi89:

Brother Good evening;
I have decide to settle down for SWIFT network..

Going for the 23GB plan.. 24 X 7.. For a month 20k

Do you think its okay for my cafe(6system + 4 laptop)

Pls advice.. Planning of switching to 30GB next month when I have more change.. What do you think..

You can go for it if the network is okay in your area but i will advice you to discourage downloading and if possible disable automatic window update... especially from those who will be browsing with their laptops.
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by oluwafemi89(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
life_style:

You can go for it if the network is okay in your area but i will advice you to discourage downloading and if possible disable automatic window update... especially from those who will be browsing with their laptops.

Thanks bro
Re: Best Network For A Cybercafe by bigfat12(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
adetwin: Adetwin IT Concept Ent.
Having a good time maintaining your Desktop Computers, Laptop, Palm Top and Network,As computer technology increases in complexity so does the need for a qualified service provider who is able to maintain and support that technology.

Contact Details:
Office Address: 12,Alof Street Off Omididun Street Lagos Island, Lagos.
Tel: +234-7057140885, +234-7082998588, +234-8133018196
Email: adetwin@hotmail.com

do you repair printers ?

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion G4 For Sale **SOLD*** / Hp 15 For Sale - 48k / 10 Factors To Consider Before Buying A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.