Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Zain Data Card - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Zain Data Card (3440 Views)

>>zain/airtel Freedom Settins 4 Pc Fr3 Browsin: Iwp Is 4ckin Up In Sum Places<< / How Can I Use An Etisalat Data Card On A Zain Usb Modem / Top Secret( Glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know About Your Phone Caller Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zain Data Card by seyialao: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
please, does anybody know how to change the zain line in the zain data card to that of mtn. I tried changing it but it keeps on asking for unlock code.
Re: Zain Data Card by naija2net: 3:28am On Oct 23, 2009
Hi pals,

If you have any problem with your Zain Data Card,

i suggest you go to the nearest Zain shop for solution.

Or call their customer care line on 111.

Thanks
Re: Zain Data Card by hayprof(m): 1:41am On Oct 25, 2009
It simply means d ZAIN USB Modem is locked to work wit ZAIN sims only, other netwrk wont Work

PS: contact me for ur 3.5G/HSDPA Modem UNLOCKED to work wit all sims, 08066337900

Thanks.
Re: Zain Data Card by Funseyi(f): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2009
[b]plz can you kindly help me with me connecting my c975 using zain with my pc
Re: Zain Data Card by dylan1ng(m): 2:51am On Oct 28, 2009
go to the zian data center. cheers
Re: Zain Data Card by lynxnoon(m): 5:28am On Oct 28, 2009
if its locked by zain i dnt tink dey will dey wil open it to oda ntwks
Re: Zain Data Card by olumii: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Funseyi, to connect to the internet using your Zain sim and your handset is quite easy as long as you have the data cable for the handset(or it is bluetooth enabled). The first step is to make sure you are connecting to ZAIN gprs service using Internet access point and not WAP access point. WAP will only work on the handset and does not support data(packet) download to the laptop/desktop. If you need further clarification, send me a mail, luvthots@yahoo.com
Re: Zain Data Card by opad(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2009
@hayprof, wats the cost of the modem? can one use any network sims on it?
Re: Zain Data Card by Suntemi(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2009
seyialao:

please, does anybody know how to change the zain line in the zain data card to that of mtn. I tried changing it but it keeps on asking for unlock code.

That simply means it is locked to Zain. It can be unlocked as well. I can do that for U. But next time try buying an unlocked modem that can work with any network sim. I sell too.
Re: Zain Data Card by DonChizi(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2010
i need to unlock my zain usb pls who can be of assistance. my email donchizi15@hotmail.com
Re: Zain Data Card by unclesamtech(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
Anyone who wants to unlock Zain Data Modem ;All what U need is to send Me the Model and the Imei of the Modem to Me,

unclesamgsm@yahoo.com or to 08033955343.

I will get back to U within 24hrs
Re: Zain Data Card by inf8nity(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
To get Your Data card or modem unlocked go to:

http://www..com/
Re: Zain Data Card by smakcad(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
if zain said that their modem is universal then they sud give it to u when u get to their offices.
Re: Zain Data Card by liljaydee(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
jst post the card IMEI and model no, its located at back of the modem. or call me 07085250272
Re: Zain Data Card by unclesamtech(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
Re: Zain Data Card by subayob: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
U don't have to sell ur data card, insert another netwk sim, if it ask for unlock code then mail subayob@yahoo.com to get it unlocked.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Starcomms Internet Rate / How to use external laptop batteries / Pls I Need Sound Forge 10 Serial Key Nd Authentication Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.