Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties (34279 Views)

Caption This Female Hairstyle / Nigerian Female Celebrities Wearing Native Outfits ( Photos ) / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by manyathink(f): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
END TIME TINZZZZZ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by AbuMikey(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Cool!!
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by ayogabriel(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
See how men dey run there mouth blah! Blah! Blah, if a girl makes this kind of hair, and u see her on the road or church, will you approach her?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: end time tinz

You are Ri-du-diculous!!! grin grin grin cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by 50calibre(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
The glory days of the Nigerian woman, the days when they oozed pride, self-confidence, beauty and pan-africanism.

All we have now are Nigerian women with low self-esteem and insecurities that they think any hair but their God given black hair is good, therefore they mask that insecurity by buying foreign looking synthetic hair and weaving it unto their heads.
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by Ghydyon(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
tongue cool grin
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by boniflex(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
That was in the beginning times ;DThat was in the beginning times
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by laminaria(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hmmm Integrity n beauty.....what a combo! African has d beauty only if we can embrace it back, Economical as well (smile).
Seeing ma gf scalp alws turn me ON, nt all dis one with bunch of braid dat looks ..........(mouth sealed).
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by chucky234(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Good old days, still remember how beautiful mum looked with those rubber threaded styles in the late 70s and early 80s, but I'll choose weave-ons and extensions over those antique styles any day.
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by tintingz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
life_style: Better than brazilian hair! cheesy
I tell ya cheesy

Some girls will even look female hairy dogs(Bi;tches) on Brazilian hair. smiley
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by olanrewajumi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
shio to dos gals dat run after brazilian hair..funniest tin,some of dem looks like a beautiful monkey after doing dat enpensive hairstyle#gbames
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by whytnblack: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
scipher: Days when virgins full ground.. you go see omoluabi marry cry

Abi o
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
biolabee: lovely hairstyles, shame our women are ashamed of their natural hair and feel the need to upgrade with other races' hairs

would you date a woman with that hairstyle?be honest
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

You are Ri-du-diculous!!! grin grin grin cool cool cool
grin grin cant help myself. i caught the virus. i am infected with the end time virus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by whytnblack: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
ayogabriel: See how men dey run there mouth blah! Blah! Blah, if a girl makes this kind of hair, and u see her on the road or church, will you approach her?
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by whytnblack: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
ayogabriel: See how men dey run there mouth blah! Blah! Blah, if a girl makes this kind of hair, and u see her on the road or church, will you approach her?

Yes nah.
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nice. But if we rock these hairstyles now.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by baby124: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
olanrewajumi: shio to dos gals dat run after brazilian hair..funniest tin,some of dem looks like a beautiful monkey after doing dat enpensive hairstyle#gbames

At least you will think twice about your pocket before chasing that expensive monkey. Village monkey or expensive monkey. Which one will you choose. undecided
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by kokoye(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Based on the name calling nowadays, all of them must have been illuminati members
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
kenyattamoore:

would you date a woman with that hairstyle?be honest
lol. I'm pretty sure some guys wouldn't mind.

adaobi123: Nice. But if we rock these hairstyles now.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol. Why not?
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by Harmvirus(f): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hmm..nice..buh women dn tear eye..
How about this hairstyle?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by oluamid(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
These hairstyles sef undecided

Abi churchi Deeper Life len lo ni?
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Beautiful African women!
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by UyiIredia(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
adaobi123: Nice. But if we rock these hairstyles now.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

. . . yeah we know, it will knock you off your hustle.
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by chimeziepaul: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
I am afraid of looking at some of these hair styles, dont wanna turn to stone.

Medusa tinz!

mumu, u wan take laugh kill me
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
I like the third one.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by MostHigh: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ebig22: garri is cheap

Pls tell me where s I can buy smiley
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by psychologist(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
I don already port ooo....no more rapping wif all viz end time brazilian hair g's grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by UjSizzle(f): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
puff puff grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
scipher: Days when virgins full ground.. you go see omoluabi marry cry
How I wish those days were here, I really need a virgin.
Re: Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties by UyiIredia(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Despite my sympathy for reasons women give as to why they use artificial hair, I still prefer and respect ladies who stay natural and okay. At least, she has the control to put the effort required to keep it decent. Yeni Kuti's hair, as I see on 'Your View', stands out as one example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2016 Finalist In Their Tradition Attires / Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.