Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,666 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Food For Thought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Food For Thought (595 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Romantic Joke — But A Food For Thought. / 190's Romantic Food For Thought! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought by priscaoge(f): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Do not undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is
because we are different that each of us is special. Do not set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you. Do not take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would your life, for without them, life is meaningless.

Do not let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past nor for the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of
your life. Do not give up when you still have something to give.
Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying. It is a
fragile thread that binds us to each other.

Do not be afraid to encounter risks. It is by chances that we learn
how to be brave. Do not shut love out of your life by saying it is
impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give love; The
fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly Do not dismiss your dreams. To be without dreams is to be without hope; To
be without hope is to be without purpose.
Do not run through life so fast that you forget not only where you have
been, but also where you are going. Life is not race, but a journey to be
savored each step of the way
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
I'm i d first to comment?
Re: Food For Thought by Godmother(f): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nice post; this just made my day.

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought by Youngpo413: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs That You Are A S*X Addict / Must Read: Relationship Tips For Men / More Advise Needed Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.