Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! (6043 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by nuelanagha(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hi fellow NL'ers,
Have been suffering with pimples/acne like most teenagers my age for some time now. The intensity has reduced and the pimples are under check now, but they left blemishes and dark spots which are affecting my face b/c am kinda light. Pls I need help on how to fade this blemishes away cuz they are mostly on my cheek, and pls am not talking about bleaching creams/regimens. Effective products to use(have an oily skin) will be kindly appreciated. Thanks for expected feedback. God bless.
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by anitaaliu: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
nuelanagha: Hi fellow NL'ers,
Have been suffering with pimples/acne like most teenagers my age for some time now. The intensity has reduced and the pimples are under check now, but they left blemishes and dark spots which are affecting my face b/c am kinda light. Pls I need help on how to fade this blemishes away cuz they are mostly on my cheek, and pls am not talking about bleaching creams/regimens. Effective products to use(have an oily skin) will be kindly appreciated. Thanks for expected feedback. God bless.

Several factors cld cause acne: hormonal imbalance, stress, zinc deficiency, etc. First of all, try n bath @ least twice a day or evn if you dnt bath wash ur face @ nyt b4 bed. Buy evening primrose to balance ur hormones,get a zinc supplemnt and use noxema blemish control scrub
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by Kaydz(m): 5:37am On Sep 06, 2013
anitaaliu:

Several factors cld cause acne: hormonal imbalance, stress, zinc deficiency, etc. First of all, try n bath @ least twice a day or evn if you dnt bath wash ur face @ nyt b4 bed. Buy evening primrose to balance ur hormones,get a zinc supplemnt and use noxema blemish control scrub
where can one get the noxema cream and how much does it cost?
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by anitaaliu: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2013
Kaydz: where can one get the noxema cream and how much does it cost?
Any supermarket or pharmacy should hv it. if you are in lag check @ Gnc livewell no1 opebi rd
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by nuelanagha(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
anitaaliu:

Thanks for the advice. And what is the evening primrose all about, is it also available at phermacies too?
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by anitaaliu: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
nuelanagha:

Thanks for the advice. And what is the evening primrose all about, is it also available at phermacies too?

It will balance and correct any defect wit ur hormones. Yes you can get in any pharmacy or wellness shop
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by Kaydz(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
anitaaliu:

It will balance and correct any defect wit ur hormones. Yes you can get in any pharmacy or wellness shop
i hope the noxema scrub doesnt lead to excessive breakouts and eruption of further acne,,and how can it be properly used
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by anitaaliu: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kaydz: i hope the noxema scrub doesnt lead to excessive breakouts and eruption of further acne,,and how can it be properly used
Nah its a healthy product. wet face a bit n use the scrub on, massaging gently in a circular motion down to the neck, leave for about 5mins n wash away. You can do ds once or twice daily
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by martmilly(f): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
where can i get whitening pills or egyptain kamana milk in nigeria,and the cost involved. Pls its important
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by austinemar: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2013
BRIGHTENING ESSENCE is wat my gf used. it fades visible skin discoloratn, improves skin radiance, clears wrinkles & protects women against accelerated ageing.(rading frm d body of product) am even happier seein her beautiful luks restored cheesy mehn, her face bin don tire me o...
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by nuelanagha(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2013
austinemar: BRIGHTENING ESSENCE is wat my gf used. it fades visible skin discoloratn, improves skin radiance, clears wrinkles & protects women against accelerated ageing.(rading frm d body of product) am even happier seein her beautiful luks restored cheesy mehn, her face bin don tire me o...

Pls anita is it advisable for a guy to use it, and is it used all through d face or on just d spots exactly. Pls reply asap. And should I use it with the evening primrose?
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by nancyuncommon(f): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
I have been getting your mails and i feel i should
reply you all.
Aside Yodi, there's this other one dat works
perfectly well. Little Chanqez will be seen three
days after taking d pills..and satisfactory chanqez
will be seen 1-2months of taking the pills.
Effect of Yodi pills is that it makes your arm an
face swollen and trust me thats not the kinda
shape we girls like.
And one Good thing about it is that it doesnt
contain steriods which is present in Yodi & chicken
pills.
Reach Me On +2347061659727 or
UNCOMMONNANCY@GMAIL.COM.
You can check ma Facebook Page for credibility
Purposes.
FACEBOOK NAME: NANCY IJEOMA UNCOMMON
SUBSIDY REVIVAL
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by anitaaliu: 3:13am On Nov 17, 2013
nuelanagha:

Pls anita is it advisable for a guy to use it, and is it used all through d face or on just d spots exactly. Pls reply asap. And should I use it with the evening primrose?

Yes dear you can & you use it all over d face. Yea evening primrose also called GLA so which ever one you can find.
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by martmilly(f): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
pls nairalanders where can i buy gluthathione pills in lagos or ibadan,its very urgent.
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by itsabdul(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by anitaaliu: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
martmilly: pls nairalanders where can i buy gluthathione pills in lagos or ibadan,its very urgent.

Dey sell @ gnc live well @ opebi rd or chk any healthplus pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by mmirage: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2014

dark spots yeah, i've been there. there is this amazing cream that works so well!!! what i like about it is that it is natural....yep, none of that chemical stuff. it's produced by GK Herbal. it's called GK Herbal Acne/Pimple/Black Spots Clearing Cream. here is the product description: "GK Herbal Acne/Pimple/Black Spots Clearing Cream is formulated with the most effective natural herbs that is proven very effective to clear pimples, acne, black spot, freckles and psoriasis, while keeping your skin smooth and radiant.
GK Herbal is completely natural! Guarantees visible results in 4 days."

just contact 08100094924....i found the number on its OLX page. here's the link: http://alimosho./gk-herbal-acne-pimple-black-spots-clearing-cream-iid-717893992

this is what it looks like:

make sure it has the seal. this is what it looks like:

i'm a total fan of the product. just spreading the word wink
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by trendphemmy(m): 2:29am On Sep 26, 2014
acne is caused by a bacterium Propionibacterium acnes, family history, genes and some hormone testosterone, very common as a teenager and many things would have been tried to remove it. it is d problem of puberty. irrespective of what you do it willl rarely clear but can only be improved of u are a teenager, and if u are female den polycystic ovarian syndrome is a cause. but medically drugs dat can used are benzoyl peroxide, doxicycline and using facial cleanser morning and evening and trying to keep ur oily face dry. d dosages of d drug and how to use d cream arent stated dere for intentional reasons.
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by wakes: 5:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Use MORINGA OIL. Wash off the affected parts with warm water, do that as the last thing before bedtime. Mop with a clean face towel. Apply the oil and massage gently till it penetrates deeply. Do that daily, you may do it morning n evening for FASTER results. The rest will be testimony after ONE MONTH! Use it for your good and thank me later. I care!
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by akoweanoghena(m): 12:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Use lemon juice... Cut and placeon the pimples for five minutes...
Re: Cure For Acne Dark Spots??? Help!!!!! by Olasonherbal: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2017
ACNE CAUSES AND TREATMENT

Pimples technically called ACNE VULGARIS is the most common type of acne cause mostly by five factors: excess sebum(oil) , hormones, dead cells, Propionibacterium acnes ( a bacteria that causes acne lives on the skin) and inflammatory response. Acne energies from a point which requires 2_3 weeks to take a defined form of acne. This process happens deep under your skin. Pores are little holes present on your skin. These pores are actually air follicles containing very fine hair. Each hair follicle is connected to a sebaceous gland. The sebaceous gland produces an oily substance called sebum. Sebum helps in keeping the skin soft. This sebum reduces the surface of the skin through the hair follicle. The hair follicle is lined cells called keratinocytes. Now , during puberty, a hormone present both in males and females increases. This sebum hair and keratinocytes fill and plug the hair follicle. Plugging of the follicle is the earliest sign of acne . Because the follicle is plugged, sebum can not reach the surface of the skin . This means that the follicles is filled with oil( sebum) and cells ( keratinocytes) . A mixture of both these causes Propionibacterium acnes on the skin to grow in the plugged follicle. This bacteria in the plugged follicle, induces the white blood cells to attack it. When the white blood cell attacks, they cause the skin to inflamme (swell) which is referred to as pimples or acne. In due course of time, the wall of the hair follicle break down spilling everything that is sebum, dead cell and bacteria on the nearby skin.

TREATMENT

Natural treatment involve prevention of the cause such as avoiding the use of body care products that contains excessive oil, eating healthy and natural foods, avoiding pressing the pimples to prevent further spread. Many herbs has been scientifically proven to be effective for the treatment of pimples. Few examples are: tulsi leaves, neem leaves, castor oil, coconut oil, onion bulb, turmeric, etc. Most of the above herbs also contains antimicrobial properties .
For further enquiries on how to get rid of your pimples naturally chart with us on whatsap (+2348059818668). thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Fatter In Less Than One Month / IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS / The Effect Of Malt Beverages On Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.