Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz (19353 Views)

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar / “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Gideojim(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
OYa green card nice 1
blow of kisses to u joor
gidigirl
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by sage2(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Boredom and unemployment, please let my people go. #ETT mode
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Aww she speaks so well, and she's qawjuss.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by vivavik(f): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2013
I respect this grl a lot sha. If na some pple them for done rush go marry thn divorce 3months later. Its gd ur not allowing the pressure affect ur decision. Cos na for this same nairaland thm go curse u die grin
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 08, 2013
Old mama go find husband marry

Your biological clock is ticking
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by sakaguchi(m): 1:38am On Sep 08, 2013
Lovely babe! Rita, I wish you could wait for me till I finish school, I am a manSURED cheesy young man of 23, sweet...lolz, plz wait... cheesy, smiley
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Afam4eva(m): 1:57am On Sep 08, 2013
The interview na die. It just flowed naturally. Rita "Nwaturuocha" Domnic speaks very well and is very intelligent. I like her even more than before. Mbaise for life.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Urine: 4:31am On Sep 08, 2013
Where's the homie Yuzedo?
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by NosaHenry(m): 5:02am On Sep 08, 2013
This is what girls get when they don't calm down for the right guy during their primes. At 30 something what you get are the chaffs and leftovers

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by houstonia(m): 5:08am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella: “I want to marry the man of my dreams and not the man society dreams for me”–Rita Dominic 2013.

Well said.
just one question for you does the man of your dreams want to marry you?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by ClemAmaweh(m): 5:18am On Sep 08, 2013
My Sister,I support you... The Press is truly Disastrous!
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by gothrones(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2013
At 37 this winsh still dey wait for the Mr. Right? Chei, End time tinz.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Randerl: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2013
She is still young. She can still meet her dream man as a Sugar Mummy to a young 419 guy ready to milk her dry.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2013
Tha chiq is hawt.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by topazjosh(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2013
So I decide to check that lady called loretta,I love her comment but someone actually cast her,she is the most beautiful lady on NL.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Fourcade(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2013
Na unto 'Awwwww' thingz now? grin

Awwww...don't worry you'll get him smiley
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by AreaFada2: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2013
Osahon7: AM IN LOVE WITH RITA DOMINIC...I WANT TO MARRY HER

Well you have a good chance as long as you're from Edo. Emulate Brother Captain, Linus and Prince, etc. All Nollywood babes are all heading to Edo. There's plenty of yam, plantain, cocoa y, vegetables and bush meat to feed them. D
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by ochetinz: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2013
okayyyyy u are rita abi i have fall ln love with u since wen u are twenty yrs am preparing for our weding in third mainland bridge
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2013
i keep wondering y she is still unmarried at the old age of 37..........the babe fine die nah,maybe she gat attitudinal problem or something. Well,all dat glitter aint gold!!!! But she go dey Bleep nah. I just pray no be les......b...ian she be oooo
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2013
Maybe she is a greedy girl that wants to get married to a billionaire undecided
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2013
make she kukuma born pikin and become single mother............i dont mind dashing her belle
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2013
I had no love for this woman. I just thought she didn't want to settle down. But after watching this candid interview, I cannot help feeling sorry for her.
I pray she finds a man that will mend her heart.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by theanonymous: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2013
shocked grin shocked
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Tinyemeka(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2013
bad meat: The press killed the relationshipsad,I decree that no press including nairaland will kill ur next maga,sorry husband to be in the name zebrudaya!amen
Not funny.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Tinyemeka(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2013
Afam4eva: The interview na die. It just flowed naturally. Rita "Nwaturuocha" Domnic speaks very well and is very intelligent. I like her even more than before. Mbaise for life.

Mbaise nwere mmadu. smiley
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Rejoice5000(f): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2013
just wait on God, but remember watch and pray. don't focus all ur life, thinking only on acting NOOO! BUT BE ON IT AND STILL WATCH.not only u am equally talking to my self too.am a BANKER THOUGH.COS WOMEN ARE LIKE FLOWER.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by antifat(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2013
I love u RITA!
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by jakeRRAY: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2013
Osahon7: AM IN LOVE WITH RITA DOMINIC...I WANT TO MARRY HER
u reach?
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by jakeRRAY: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2013
nna here i c say to get husband no easy o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' / Eucharia Anunobi Smiles Up In New Photo / EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.