Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) (19501 Views)

Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? / The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by kadman(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
I love ur display Pix

Thank you, you're too kind !!

3 Likes

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by 2sa2: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: this one is here again to wankk hard at my profile pix. Keep it up, we lnw ur type. Anyway, its not easy to be gan5d raped at such an early age. Pele, ndo, get well soon. Psychological and emmotional trauma leads to aggression transfer, its understandable but keep it cool. High BP is free. Isi ewu
You sound like a broken record. Anyways, ur time is almost up, luck will soon run out on you, i'm sure you already know your fate.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by 2sa2: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: drop ur contacts if uv gat the balls. E go shock u pass high tension, a promise.
hehehehehehe, but you know you can't go out to look for him, Nairaland is your best bet. My prayer for you is that one day, in a busy market square, you would mistakenly tell someone that you are gay, hehehehehehe,AMEN.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by md003: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2013
2sa2: All these faggo ts saying they cannot wear it cos its too gay. bla bla, hehehe i just dey laugh. The real reason you cant wear it is so people do not suspect you are gay for fear of lynching.
This is purely for gays, normal guys, pls stay off.

LOL HA HA HA

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Freee madness show^^
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by lurvy: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Stuffs like these only remind you of the times we're leaving in.... "THINGS TIME-END "
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by ozoemeka(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pop Quiz:

what do all those "men" in jeggings have in common?
50 points for correct answer grin
abbyrian: Ok... I think I'm beginning to have a problem with all these 'ings' fashion... First it was leggings, then jeggings and later treggings. You think it stops at that right? Wait till you hear about meggings!!! Meggings, as the name suggests, is supposedly a male version of Leggings/Jeggings. This is one virus I earnestly hope will not creep into the African society. Feel free to agree or disagree with me. What do you think about the trend? Crap or Spot On?
See more: http://fashionminders..com/2013/09/meggings.html
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by manny4life(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Geez, when did this thread turn into gay bashing? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
this pretender is here too.

Must you stalk me on every thread? Ngwanu, what do you want from me? Biko let me be o!
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
LakunleOlogunro:

Must you stalk me on every thread? Ngwanu, what do you want from me? Biko let me be o!
i wont let u be. U seduced me first by catwalking past my front!
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Both of you should stop this though undecided

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
i wont let u be. U seduced me first by catwalking past my front!

Mtcheew! Pala pala, ilu apala. Ki ni ipade oloja ati asinwin?

I'm sure you don't understand a thing, so don't bother replying.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 13, 2013
LakunleOlogunro:

Mtcheew! Pala pala, ilu apala. Ki ni ipade oloja ati asinwin?

I'm sure you don't understand a thing, so don't bother replying.
ogo, e fi enu hora! Emi la do e pa. Ma fa idi e ya pelu oko nla mi. :*

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by HezronLorraine(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
What The Fvck .You two Get a Room ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:

*yawns* It's only a dream... Wake up boy!
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: What The Fvck .You two Get a Room ASAP.

Ngwanu, na which kain room be that one?
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: What The Fvck .You two Get a Room ASAP.
lmaoooo. Lolsss.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Oyioyio cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by hardeiluxie: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
SimonAndal:
I'm gay, but even this is too gay for me. So no, I ain't putting on that shît!
Hmmm.....Advertisement.....
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Express Egg Yolk 5days Lighten Lotion & Serum / Will "Bio Oil" Give Me A Perfect And Even Skin Tone? / Latest Ankara Blouse And Wrapper Style -vol 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.