Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,111 members, 7,860,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

ASUU Strike Called Off At Last - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ASUU Strike Called Off At Last (860 Views)

ASUU Strike Called Off Read Details.. / Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike Call Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Called Off At Last by coache(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
ASUU STRIKE CALLED OFF!;
The ASUU chairman has commended the FG on complete implementation of the union's demand.
This has shown that our fight was not for naught.
He therefore said the strike action would be officially called off by Monday the 9th of September 2015.

The NLC chairman in an interview with the media
condemned it's lack of
publicity to the Nigerian students informing them to go and learn work and stop been anxious for nothing in the past few years. After expressing his
anger he went ahead to say that
the Government was doing nothing
concerning our demands, even
after a closed door meeting with
the education minister where the
President said he has so many
issues to deal with now than to
start spending more money on
universities. That statement actually led to the prolongment of the strike till today.
After the meeting
however, it was also learnt by our reporters that the intrest free loan which the Last administration talked about has been signed into law.
Finally, it was also learnt that from next month, all university students will receive a monthly allowance of #20,000 from the federal government as a way of appreciating the patience of the students...
As I was about jumping for joy, then I woke up.....so I was wondering was it just a dream or it's a prophecy?.....Nairalanders Pls I need ur advise **winks **
Re: ASUU Strike Called Off At Last by coache(m): 12:42am On Sep 06, 2013
Re: ASUU Strike Called Off At Last by psalmdave(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
op this joke no dey swit again,2many pple don use am,u no dey see how many views and hw many comments

(1) (Reply)

Akpors And Gf / 5 Funny Jokes / How Do You Say "End Time Things" In Your Native Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.