Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) (82422 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Lordave: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
What's the essence of this thread

2 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by psalmdave(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
mere looking at her u'll know she is a descent young lady....no be dis our pple dem wey if dem appoint their papa as local goverment chairman sef we no go hear worde

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
So make i begin cry because she's DANGOTE's daughter? My grandma na QUEEN 4 dis ugly daughter of DANGOTE side. Upon all the money. Well, i thank GOD almighty 4 front page thing.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by eagleeye2: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
#justmusing
Hope say Dele no go come tomorrow now to talk say Halima was his "intimate" friend before she got married........You know now....FFK thingz

4 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by fastlane84: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Some will even acquire a tokubo camry and then
tell you, "there is no God" kai africa..!

;DSome will even acquire a tokubo camry and then
tell you, "there is no God" kai africa..!
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by slap1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Before nko? Na my papa she wan follow snap?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by eagleeye2: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
ibot_jaycob: Let her be the daughter of Bill Gates, na man go still dey give am serious knacking. Different styles wey she go chop!
Ehhm, we wouldn't know that unless it is a man who hails from FFK side of the country.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by ajanaku2(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
I've vowed never to "Cunnilingu$" a Female...but if she comes my way, I'd passionately do it; with Ulterior motives of course...

I could end up as the heir apparent to the Chairmanship of Dangote groups...or at least, the MD of Dangote Cements PLC...

Big Money on My Mind...
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by deluxs1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Isn't that femi otedola in the background?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by deluxs1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
PurestBoy: I'll be willing to work under her, pls who has her contact?

Badt guy
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by samuelfemo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
olowo shore olowo(rich people make friends with rich people)
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by victorlexa(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
See good morals abeg,upon her father rich pass davido nd him papa 10 times.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by MrAboki: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
acidosis™:
ooh... a simple looking lady.. smiley

Despite the wealth, she still respect the dress code associated with her religion smiley
I love this..

A moral lesson for me and for ALL...

This is exactly what my so called Nigerian 'Christians' call "Deeper Life Pauper"

I pity the mentality of the middle class, average and the struggling Nigerian.. sad

Some will even acquire a tokubo camry and then tell you, "there is no God" sad sad kai africa..!

I need to ponder on this.... sad

Whats the correlation between God and Camry?!

4 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by ZUBY77(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Siga: ....Say what u want... whoever marry this lady don HAMMER.... but might be subject to Dangote's control sha...

What have you benefited from your pastor or imam's control?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
ibot_jaycob: Let her be the daughter of Bill Gates, na man go still dey give am serious knacking. Different styles wey she go chop!
this just shows how poor your up bringing was. Very very stupid I must say.

3 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Siga: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
ZUBY77:

What have you benefited from your pastor or imam's control?
...I am only under the control of the Almighty.... But, I ain't mad at whoever marry her and Hammer big timer....its all #destiny bro...
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by TeenageMoney(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
She looks like a 60yr old woman

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by ajasa4link: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
she looks like dangote's carbon copy...
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by crystalballs: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
what impact does her picture have on my progress.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by demelza: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
She is the spitting image of her dad.
Dele Momodu is always famzing
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by ifeelgood: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wealthy people respect themselves. Being wealthy doesn't mean you must own the world.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by AbuMikey(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
yuzedo: yes is truth. I no her in d estate. Hally. She nomaly fetch water in my manshun + sale kunu in d enviroment. A very Sweet babes. Her daddy is my best freind. smiley
CrazMan!!! cheesy
You never Disappoint! gringrin
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Ikenna94: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
I Dont believe dis,she looks like my Grandma's enemy in d village
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
hey!!!!make una sharap........had it been u guys dint know her to b dangote's daughter..u guys would av been scolding her...ie...who's dis deperlifer..she lost her mirror for house??..etc....abeg ee..to me ooo...she's not adorable...though she is simple....her wealth does not show in her....make i finish dis hot eba jor,,,,,,,DARLINGS.....

2 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Demallcrazy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kidnap tinz undecided
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by paparazzi1987(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
PurestBoy: I'll be willing to work under her, pls who has her contact?
Name : halima Dangote
Sex : F
Contact (Mobile): 08039213698
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by boss1310(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
if it has gotten the extent that a man will stitch"OV"on all his clothes because he owns ovation then may be those saying end times here are correct but i will never say end time tinz no matter what happens
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by tellwisdom: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Absolute rubbish, cos this pics wont break a bank for me sad
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by PrinceNwokeji: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Be careful how u call deeper life here,
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by PStacks(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Very simple and decent just like her dad..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.