Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,580 members, 7,854,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria (4976 Views)

Photos: See Very Big Shark Caught Off The Coast Of Australia / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Turkey To Generate 450 Megawatts Of Power In Ships To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by 50calibre(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: stop talking gibberish.No matter the height of full scale war.it won't affect the current economy.the US has several military budgets and separate reserves for different for each arm.what I got some weeks back.

US army-$25b

US Navy-$30b

US Airforce-$36b

US Marines Corp-$6b

Paramilitary-$15b

Active reserve personnel-$4b

This is just for emergency spending if war breaks out.in a state of war whereby US is going all out.It remains unshaken.all it would do is pull these resources together.it as the money.The advanced sophisticated weaponry.ask Israel how it has held the Middle east with fear.

Russia and China can only flaunt powers,at the end they'll chicken out,US remains the Supreme Super Power.It will go a long way for either those to to change that status all from Syria's intervention.

This time,US won't put boots to ground.it will launch missiles from its vessels.US isn't a fool.their would be submarines beside it.It already actively standby its aircraft carrier.if anyone is best prepared its the USofA.

Only one song will be sang after this showdown-Star Spangled Banner.

This above statement shows you don't know what you are talking about.

So keeping an emergency budget means you can spend it willy nilly without feeling the pinch right? How much in total has the US spent in Iraq and Afganistan? Why is Obama making cuts to defence spending if the supposedly have an infinite access to funds? Why are the American people sceptical about another war?

And if the US are able to cough out such amount of money at this time, given the economic situation, debts and other issues, how much do you think china ( who is the US's largest creditor) would be able to cough out should they chose to?

Funny guy!!
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Ubenedictus(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2013
Naija_lastborn: I disagree wit you, United States Military is best military I have know and I always believe in them. To my side of View UN has failed Syrians, The body stands for Peace and yet they stood idle and thousand of Syrians was killed in which 465 were Childrens, Where's is the peace when 2 millions were dislaced to Refuge camp in neighbour country, UN and their failed mission do nothing until the war in syria got out control that means UN has no principle. Kudos to Free world and allies teach Assad a lessong he will never forget in his life.
what do you want UN to do when on one hand there is a sovereign government and on the other hand rebels+terrorist groups supported with arms by a world power like usa and counntries like saudi arabia and quata
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by peteregwu(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2013
philfearon: Chai! *crying*...I weep For Syria(and China and Iran if they should aid Syria)....
I once had an argument with my roommate who was a final year student of History and International Relations...The argument was that Russia nd U.S.A has the same War Power,i even added that U.S.A Cnt touch Russia,cuz Russia had More Manpower.......But,dude,i was wrong...Totally Wrong....
After a thorough research 2ru d Links he shared me,i saw it there That America has enough Nuclear Weapons and Biochemical Weapons to Destroy The Planet "EARTH"....Russia on its own has only Enough Weapons to destroy America alone......
Ask yourself,do you wanna joke with someone who has enough Weapons to destroy The World?
I weep For Syria.......
*O DEAR BLESSED MOTHER MARY,IN THIS TRYING TIMES,AID YOUR CLUELESS CHILDREN...HELP US OBTAIN THE RIGHT GRACE'S AND MERCY FROM OUR LORD AND YOUR BELOVED SON,JESUS CHRIST....MOST OF THE PEOPLE TO BE ANNIHILATED IN THIS WAR HAVE NOT YET RECIEVED YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST,WOULD YOU ALLOW THEM PERISH?HELP US MOTHER.....AVERT THIS DESTRUCTION......AMEN*....

STOP PRAYING TO MARY, SHE CANT SAVE. ONLY JESUS ALONE WILL SAVE YOU. MARY IS DEAD AND JESUS ALIVE FOREVER.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by peteregwu(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2013
50calibre:

Where do all these guys come from? We are talking international politics here and you are attributing everything to the imminence of the rapture, what has the rapture got to do with this?

Was it the rapture that caused WW1 & WW2, or did the rapture happen afterwards?

1 Thessalonians 5:2-3, 9-10 KJV
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. [3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. [9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, [10] Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by ujoinme: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2013
steve_cantrell: I've never clicked a youtube video in my life. Just tell me what its about... I'm not a fan of Alex jones the conspiracy theorist. Some of his theories are misleading. I'm talking reality here.
It may very well look like 'posturing'at the moment but one day those missiles will fly.

Anyone attempting to analyse, the situation here must take into account 2 other variables ISRAEL and IRAN. You say the Russians and the Chinese are thinking economics, well note that the Israeli regime isn't a rational thinking one.
They can change the whole calculus of this situation in the blink of an eye and when they do Iran, their albatross will be right infront of them.

your reality is that Iran is israel's albatros? You better wake up from your sleep. Isreal is a nuclear power and is amongst the military big boys in the world! Iran is just starter they got nothing on the jews except rants? Do you recall how many Arab countries were against Israel,They fought and won them all and annexed their territory which they occupy up till today. Iran can only make noise when it comes to Action/war Isreal all the way.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by ujoinme: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2013
steve_cantrell: I've never clicked a youtube video in my life. Just tell me what its about... I'm not a fan of Alex jones the conspiracy theorist. Some of his theories are misleading. I'm talking reality here.
It may very well look like 'posturing'at the moment but one day those missiles will fly.

Anyone attempting to analyse, the situation here must take into account 2 other variables ISRAEL and IRAN. You say the Russians and the Chinese are thinking economics, well note that the Israeli regime isn't a rational thinking one.
They can change the whole calculus of this situation in the blink of an eye and when they do Iran, their albatross will be right infront of them.

your reality is that Iran is israel's albatros? You better wake up from your sleep. Isreal is a nuclear power and is amongst the military big boys in the world! Iran is just starter they got nothing on the jews except rants? Do you recall how many Arab countries were against Israel,They fought and won them all and annexed their territory which they occupy up till today. Iran can only make noise when it comes to Action/war Isreal all the way.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Rich4god(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2013
peteregwu:

STOP PRAYING TO MARY, SHE CANT SAVE. ONLY JESUS ALONE WILL SAVE YOU. MARY IS DEAD AND JESUS ALIVE FOREVER.
Whats your biz if he his praying to Mary... Cant you just mind your biznex.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by 50calibre(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2013
philfearon: Chai! *crying*...I weep For Syria(and China and Iran if they should aid Syria)....
I once had an argument with my roommate who was a final year student of History and International Relations...The argument was that Russia nd U.S.A has the same War Power,i even added that U.S.A Cnt touch Russia,cuz Russia had More Manpower.......But,dude,i was wrong...Totally Wrong....
After a thorough research 2ru d Links he shared me,i saw it there That America has enough Nuclear Weapons and Biochemical Weapons to Destroy The Planet "EARTH"....Russia on its own has only Enough Weapons to destroy America alone......
Ask yourself,do you wanna joke with someone who has enough Weapons to destroy The World?
I weep For Syria.......
*O DEAR BLESSED MOTHER MARY,IN THIS TRYING TIMES,AID YOUR CLUELESS CHILDREN...HELP US OBTAIN THE RIGHT GRACE'S AND MERCY FROM OUR LORD AND YOUR BELOVED SON,JESUS CHRIST....MOST OF THE PEOPLE TO BE ANNIHILATED IN THIS WAR HAVE NOT YET RECIEVED YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST,WOULD YOU ALLOW THEM PERISH?HELP US MOTHER.....AVERT THIS DESTRUCTION......AMEN*....

What!!!!!! Where the hell did you do your research, in a market place? America and Russia both possess enough nuclear weapons to wipe out humanity many times over, but Russia certainly has more nuclear stockpiles than the US, something they've carried over from the soviet days, it's something they pride themselves on.

And not only does russia possess more nukes, their nukes have more Mgt meaning they have more powerful, monster nuclear bombs that when detonated, could cause massive earthquakes, and not only do they possess the most powerful nuclear weapon ( the tsar bomb ), they also possess the most powerful conventional non-nuclear bomb.

1 Like

Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by elampiro(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2013
peteregwu:

DONT BE DECEIVED BROTHER. THE DAYS OF THE ANTICHRIST IS WHEN THE WRATH OF GOD WILL BE OUTPOURED ON THE WOULD BECAUSE OF WICKEDNESS. PLS THE CHILDREN OF GOD WILL ESCAPE IT, I MEAN THE HOLY VIRGINS.

Luke 21:36 KJV
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Read the whole of Luke 21. Stop lifting verses from a whole description of events. Or you may read Mathew 24 which has a better outline of these events.

10 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by philfearon(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2013
peteregwu:

If i say you are blind or biased,am i wrong?
I said she should obtain Mercy from our Lord Jesus Christ,her Son,for us....Stop being Prejudiced unecesarily......Unles u wanna turn this thread to A Mary thread!
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by philfearon(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2013
50calibre:

What!!!!!! Where the hell did you do your research, in a market place? America and Russia both possess enough nuclear weapons to wipe out humanity many times over, but Russia certainly has more nuclear stockpiles than the US, something they've carried over from the soviet days, it's something they pride themselves on.

And not only does russia possess more nukes, their nukes have more Mgt meaning they have more powerful, monster nuclear bombs that when detonated, could cause massive earthquakes, and not only do they possess the most powerful nuclear weapon ( the tsar bomb ), they also possess the most powerful conventional non-nuclear bomb.
I use to think like You before bro...But u are wrong....GO YE THEREFORE,AND BE ENLIGHTENED...
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by 50calibre(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2013
philfearon:
I use to think like You before bro...But u are wrong....GO YE THEREFORE,AND BE ENLIGHTENED...

What does that mean? What enlightenment are you talking about? Facts are facts, post the source that tells you America has more nuclear weapons to destroy the earth, while russia has just enough to destroy America.

Do you know the inception of nuclear bombs to the arms race, to the Cold War, to the fall if the Soviet Union to today? Have you heard of the SALT and START treaty?

Post your source or keep quiet and stop talking sh*t

1 Like

Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Rhino5dm: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2013
50calibre:

Bros, stop wasting your time bantering with naive folks.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by ujoinme: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2013
50calibre:

Did you take their ability and speed of delivery of the Bombs into consideration when carrying out your analysis? if you have bombs stockpiled in your territory and are unable to deliver them quick enough your enemy can use that against you by detonating those your bombs in situ. The US military knows where the russian and chinese nukes are stocked and they have stealth bombers placed in their military bases around the world with the ability to dispatch at a moments notice they will detonate russia and their allies nukes on their own soil.

Also count on the US allies to join with them in time of war! Every super power underreport their stockpile.
Have you heard of the US missile defence? did you factor that into your equation too?
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Rhino5dm: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2013
[size=28pt]Here comes the monster!! Arguably the best fighter jet in the world [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmbNGCCwv2A
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by ujoinme: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
[size=28pt]Here comes the monster!! Arguably the best fighter jet in the world [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmbNGCCwv2A

Don't trust russian technology. their tech is worse than the chinese.their airplanes has the highest rate of crashes in the world. won't be surprised if they all crash at takeoff on D day
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by philfearon(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2013
50calibre:

What does that mean? What enlightenment are you talking about? Facts are facts, post the source that tells you America has more nuclear weapons to destroy the earth, while russia has just enough to destroy America.

Do you know the inception of nuclear bombs to the arms race, to the Cold War, to the fall if the Soviet Union to today? Have you heard of the SALT and START treaty?

Post your source or keep quiet and stop talking sh*t
I wont enter into a war of words with you bro.....Believe what you want.......
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Rhino5dm: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2013
ujoinme:

Did you take their ability and speed of delivery of the Bombs into consideration when carrying out your analysis? if you have bombs stockpiled in your territory and are unable to deliver them quick enough your enemy can use that against you by detonating those your bombs in situ. The US military knows where the russian and chinese nukes are stocked and they have stealth bombers placed in their military bases around the world with the ability to dispatch at a moments notice they will detonate russia and their allies nukes on their own soil.

Also count on the US allies to join with them in time of war! Every super power underreport their stockpile.
Have you heard of the US missile defence? did you factor that into your equation too?

Do you have any match to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V24zwCHykak

1 Like

Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by philfearon(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Bros, stop wasting your time bantering with naive folks.
Wise man!
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by ujoinme: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Do you have any match to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V24zwCHykak

you can only shoot at what you see or detect have you heard of stealth bomber? The US pioneered that technology and have perfected it.
Russians and china won't know what hit them if they try
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Rhino5dm: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
ujoinme:

Don't trust russian technology. their tech is worse than the chinese.their airplanes has the highest rate of crashes in the world. won't be surprised if they all crash at takeoff on D day

Oh you shut your mouth up!!

F - 22 Rapture is having unsolvable on board oxygen defect capable of killing its pilot. is that also a Russian tech?

1 Like

Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by stevecantrell: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
ujoinme:

In the middle east only Iran have the hatred enough to acquire nuclear weapons and use them. Don't be fooled about nuclear enrichment programmes and the like
Iran has nuclear warheads and can use them in any scenario. They don't need to be made in Iran, get it ?
Who doesn't know about Israel and their exclusive right to own tactical nuclear weapons in the middle east. They (jews) developed the first atom bomb and they've perfected the technonolgies over time, yes Israel is a bad ass in the ME but Iran is also cheating pretending to make a bomb from scratch when they've already bought the finished product.

One mushroom cloud will judge the entire region, doesn't matter who fires first.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by ujoinme: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Oh you shut your mouth up!!

F - 22 Rapture is having unsolvable on board oxygen defect capable of killing its pilot. is that also a Russian tech?

Why are you so uncouth? weren't you taught manners as a kid? you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by ujoinme: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
steve_cantrell:
In the middle east only Iran have the hatred enough to acquire nuclear weapons and use them. Don't be fooled about nuclear enrichment programmes and the like
Iran has nuclear warheads and can use them in any scenario. They don't need to be made in Iran, get it ?
Who doesn't know about Israel and their exclusive right to own tactical nuclear weapons in the middle east. They (jews) developed the first atom bomb and they've perfected the technonolgies over time, yes Israel is a bad ass in the ME but Iran is also cheating pretending to make a bomb from scratch when they've already bought the finished product.

One mushroom cloud will judge the entire region, doesn't matter who fires first.

Irans nuclear capability at the moment is a big ? even if they do have the warhead where is their delivery capability?
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by HezronLorraine(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
50calibre:

This above statement shows you don't know what you are talking about.

So keeping an emergency budget means you can spend it willy nilly without feeling the pinch right? How much in total has the US spent in Iraq and Afganistan? Why is Obama making cuts to defence spending if the supposedly have an infinite access to funds? Why are the American people sceptical about another war?

And if the US are able to cough out such amount of money at this time, given the economic situation, debts and other issues, how much do you think china ( who is the US's largest creditor) would be able to cough out should they chose to?

Funny guy!!
I'm not arguing that america won't feel the aftershocks of such huge spendings on war,of course,but they still will pull one and two and jump back to life again.One thing is solid,that is,if US decides to go all in,it doesn't economise anything,it won't spend little at all.The Obamanistration wouldn't suppress spending it all on the war.
Its about protecting and promoting an image,the same americans who would attack Obama for moving in,would chant USA on their streets if america is glorified after the war.
The americans have a strategy they play at,there's always a planB.while the war last,key econmic players are looking into ways of recouping some resources.
I noted there are separate reserves for each military and paramilitart arms,that what is made public is just the tip of an iceberg.
To sum it all,America won't be the big economic loser here.it will be partly affected not to the height of crumbling.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by peteregwu(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
elampiro:

Read the whole of Luke 21. Stop lifting verses from a whole description of events. Or you may read Mathew 24 which has a better outline of these events.

10 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

I have read it and I know it very well, but you seem not to grasp the whole meaning.

I believe in the pretribulation rapture. I know some don't believe that. but the impression i want to correct is that, many think that Jesus is going to come before the beginning of the great tribulation, no! Jesus's not coming with a shout or last trumpet. the pretribulation rapture or escape is when the believers will be removed before that days of trouble (great tribulation). people are thinking that the Lord will descend with a shout, no. It is going to be secretely, just like He described it, "like a thief."
"Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee." Revelation 3:3 KJV.

When the Lord will come with a shout with the saints and angels will be after the great tribulation. Pls I said He is coming with saints and the angels. Who are those saints? They are those that made the pre-tri rapture. Pls read, "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints," Jude 1:14 KJV

If you still doubting the pretribulation rapture, please read the verse below and tell me what the Lord Jesus meant by His statement.
"For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. [36] Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." Luke 21:35-36 KJV.

What does Jesus meant by "snare" above.... Is it not trouble(great tribulation I believe)? And now He forewarned us to "pray that will may be counted worthy to escape all theses things." now what was the thing Jesus was laying emphasis on? Brethren it is the great tribulation, the time of troubles. Be warned! Remember the parable of the "five wise Virgins."

Matthew 25:2-6, 10 KJV
"And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. [3] They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: [4] But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. [5] While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. [6] And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. [10] And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut."

The lord says we will not know that day or hour. It will look like a normal good day and many will be marrying, eating, drinking and marrying etc. At that time no one will ever believe He would come (those are the foolish virgins). Then, it will take them by surprise and like a snare as the scripture says, immediately the rapture happens, it will shock everyone all over the whole world which make the whole world to be in turmoil. And because of this, the world government will become one and the man of sin will become the world leader unknowing to them is a Satan incarnate them. You see my brother, God has revealed this rapture to me and it will shortly take place. All am saying is that let all the Christians be ready.

Matthew 24:40-42 KJV
"Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. [41] Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. [42] Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."

The pretribulation rapture is obtaining salvation from the wrath to come. God has not appointed us to wrath brother. In everything of trouble, God always remove the righteous and exempt them from such troubles. Remember lot, Noah, and the children of Israel in Egypt. The children of Israel was in the.land of Goshen and was exempted from His wrath when He poured it upon the Egyptians. 1 Thessalonians 5:5, 9 KJV
"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. [9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,"

The people that will make it at those people who are holy inwardly and outwardly before the Lord. My brother what I am telling you is the fact. The onky people that will remain is those ones that are compromises, sinners, hypocrites etc those ones that claim to be going to church and are not truly serious and born again. They will all be left and pay with their on the days of antichrist. In that time God will now face the Israelites whom He has covenant with in the old testament, the coming great tribulation will also make many Jews to believe in the Lord Jesus but they will pay dearly for it and also all sinners.

Already everyone that is born again and living a righteous life will face tribulation and persecution in this time now. But the great tribulation is not for the true believers but for unbelievers and those that are hypocrites and sinners (the people of the world).

Revelation 3:10 KJV
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Rhino5dm: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
ujoinme:

Irans nuclear capability at the moment is a big ? even if they do have the warhead [b]where is their delivery capability?[b]

Once again, stop exposing your naivety on public forum, a simple Google search would 've helped you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0PQHkc9XWY
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Rhino5dm: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
ujoinme:

Irans nuclear capability at the moment is a big ? even if they do have the warhead where is their delivery capability?
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by 50calibre(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
ujoinme:

You are very funny and naive to think the Russians don't have an effective delivery system for their warheads, to think that the Russians who fought in the 1st and 2nd world war, would be in a position whereby their nukes would be detonated in their soil, even china. Very naive of you.

Have you heard if something called a trident? Have you heard of something called MAD? I guess not. Each nuclear power, especially US, Russia, Britain, France and maybe China, all have nuclear submarines stationed offshore, some in the sea, loaded with warheads placed on missiles and preped to fire at the shortest notice should it be necessary, this ensures that any country that's hit by a nuclear weapon would have the capability to definitely respond. As a matter of fact, the moment any country fires off its missile aimed at a target, early detection systems would pick up the signal, and that country would fire off the it's as well before it even thinks of touching the ground, this is called MAD ( mutually assured destruction ) Go and read why the US president carries a briefcase called nuclear football around.

Now to the issue of countries under reporting their stockpiles, that's only applicable to countries like the UK, Israel, Pakistan, India, China not the US or Russia because the US under Obama has made no secret of its plan to cut down on its nuclear stockpiles, even the most powerful nuclear bomb in the US arsenal has been dismantled, there is a treaty with the Russians ( START treaty ), it involves full disclosure. You can under-report your nukes, but you capability can still be estimated.

Speaking of delivery systems, have you heard of the Russian SS-18 Satan ( the most powerful ICBM in the world ) ? capable of delivering 40 warheads at one go, it generated complains from other countries, it was cut down to 10 warheads, the most warheads any US missile could deliver is 6.

In conclusion America may have more sophisticated weapons than the Russians, but no country is a sitting duck, they both possess the ability to completely destroy each other. These weapons are superfluous, just a tiny fraction of their arsenals would do.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by 50calibre(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm not arguing that america won't feel the aftershocks of such huge spendings on war,of course,but they still will pull one and two and jump back to life again.One thing is solid,that is,if US decides to go all in,it doesn't economise anything,it won't spend little at all.The Obamanistration wouldn't suppress spending it all on the war.
Its about protecting and promoting an image,the same americans who would attack Obama for moving in,would chant USA on their streets if america is glorified after the war.
The americans have a strategy they play at,there's always a planB.while the war last,key econmic players are looking into ways of recouping some resources.
I noted there are separate reserves for each military and paramilitart arms,that what is made public is just the tip of an iceberg.
To sum it all,America won't be the big economic loser here.it will be partly affected not to the height of crumbling .

Why won't they be the loser? Who then would be the loser? Because he who is down, fears no fall, it's the guy on top that fears a fall.

So America of today, and the pre-Iraq/afganistan America, which is better?

One more drawn out war, and America would no longer be the world's largest economy, if that's not losing, I don't know what is
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by ujoinme: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
50calibre:

You are very funny and naive to think the Russians don't have an effective delivery system for their warheads, to think that the Russians who fought in the 1st and 2nd world war, would be in a position whereby their nukes would be detonated in their soil, even china. Very naive of you.

Have you heard if something called a trident? Have you heard of something called MAD? I guess not. Each nuclear power, especially US, Russia, Britain, France and maybe China, all have nuclear submarines stationed offshore, some in the sea, loaded with warheads placed on missiles and preped to fire at the shortest notice should it be necessary, this ensures that any country that's hit by a nuclear weapon would have the capability to definitely respond. As a matter of fact, the moment any country fires off its missile aimed at a target, early detection systems would pick up the signal, and that country would fire off the it's as well before it even thinks of touching the ground, this is called MAD ( mutually assured destruction ) Go and read why the US president carries a briefcase called nuclear football around.

Now to the issue of countries under reporting their stockpiles, that's only applicable to countries like the UK, Israel, Pakistan, India, China not the US or Russia because the US under Obama has made no secret of its plan to cut down on its nuclear stockpiles, even the most powerful nuclear bomb in the US arsenal has been dismantled, there is a treaty with the Russians ( START treaty ), it involves full disclosure. You can under-report your nukes, but you capability can still be estimated.

Speaking of delivery systems, have you heard of the Russian SS-18 Satan ( the most powerful ICBM in the world ) ? capable of delivering 40 warheads at one go, it generated complains from other countries, it was cut down to 10 warheads, the most warheads any US missile could deliver is 6.

In conclusion America may have more sophisticated weapons than the Russians, but no country is a sitting duck, they both possess the ability to completely destroy each other. These weapons are superfluous, just a tiny fraction of their arsenals would do.

Good expose! now that you researched all these maybe you would agree with me that russia and china are just posturing knowing what the end game would be. remember off all this countries in the world that threaten nuke. the USA is the only one in the history of the world to actually use it in warfare just remember that! they are the only battle tested nuke power in the world. the rest have a history of only playing ping pong with nukes.

US will Aid the rebel to oust ASSAD with or without air strikes and there is nothing China or russia will do about it except gripe and posture.

1 Like

Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by 50calibre(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
ujoinme:

Good expose! now that you researched all these maybe you would agree with me that russia and china are just posturing knowing what the end game would be. remember off all this countries in the world that threaten nuke. the USA is the only one in the history of the world to actually use it in warfare just remember that! they are the only battle tested nuke power in the world. the rest have a history of only playing ping pong with nukes.

US will Aid the rebel to oust ASSAD with or without air strikes and there is nothing China or russia will do about it except gripe and posture.

What does that mean? Are you saying because america has used nukes before, they wont hesitate to use it again ( even on a nuclear state ) ? do you think nukes are something you just fire off like that? I'm beginning to think I'm debating with a kid. America used a nuke on a nukeless Japan during WW2 after Japan attacked pearl harbour, a time when nuclear weapon was just born through the help of the manhattan project, and after its first test (Trinity ) the US who were so desperate to tip the balance in the allies favour, they decided to use Hiroshima and Nagasaki as their first test subject, it was dropped in a primitive way, through the help of an aircraft and gravity.

However in today's world, it's a completely different story, America thinking of using nukes on a nuclear state, is tantamount to suicide and as for the US helping the rebels, many people, even politicians said the same thing, they predicted the fall of Assad as far back as 2011, yet he stands today.

Yes they would continue helping the rebels and Russia/China keeps helping Assad and supplying him weapons, it's the poor people that suffers.

I'm done debating with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happening Now, In Kuwait, Sky Is Coming Down To The Roofs(video) / Most Men In Nigeria Are Lazy - Baroness Flather / China Set To Invade Taiwan Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.