Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria (4975 Views)

Photos: See Very Big Shark Caught Off The Coast Of Australia / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Turkey To Generate 450 Megawatts Of Power In Ships To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
ujoinme:

Irans nuclear capability at the moment is a big ? even if they do have the warhead where is their delivery capability?
dude you are very naive

1 Like

Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
ujoinme:

you can only shoot at what you see or detect have you heard of stealth bomber? The US pioneered that technology and have perfected it.
Russians and china won't know what hit them if they try
THIS GOT ME LAUGHING, give it a rest bro, your argument is weak and unfounded

1 Like

Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
ujoinme:

your reality is that Iran is israel's albatros? You better wake up from your sleep. Isreal is a nuclear power and is amongst the military big boys in the world! Iran is just starter they got nothing on the jews except rants? Do you recall how many Arab countries were against Israel,They fought and won them all and annexed their territory which they occupy up till today. Iran can only make noise when it comes to Action/war Isreal all the way.

www.nairaland.com/1427971/iran-israel-comparing-military-machines#17934109
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
ujoinme:

Good expose! now that you researched all these maybe you would agree with me that russia and china are just posturing knowing what the end game would be. remember off all this countries in the world that threaten nuke. the USA is the only one in the history of the world to actually use it in warfare just remember that! they are the only battle tested nuke power in the world. the rest have a history of only playing ping pong with nukes.

US will Aid the rebel to oust ASSAD with or without air strikes and there is nothing China or russia will do about it except gripe and posture.
and you think iran would sit by and watch? Hezbolla is waiting for orders.

1 Like

Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by elampiro(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2013
peteregwu:

I have read it and I know it very well, but you seem not to grasp the whole meaning.

I believe in the pretribulation rapture. I know some don't believe that. but the impression i want to correct is that, many think that Jesus is going to come before the beginning of the great tribulation, no! Jesus's not coming with a shout or last trumpet. the pretribulation rapture or escape is when the believers will be removed before that days of trouble (great tribulation). people are thinking that the Lord will descend with a shout, no. It is going to be secretely, just like He described it, "like a thief."
"Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee." Revelation 3:3 KJV.

When the Lord will come with a shout with the saints and angels will be after the great tribulation. Pls I said He is coming with saints and the angels. Who are those saints? They are those that made the pre-tri rapture. Pls read, "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints," Jude 1:14 KJV

If you still doubting the pretribulation rapture, please read the verse below and tell me what the Lord Jesus meant by His statement.
"For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. [36] Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." Luke 21:35-36 KJV.

What does Jesus meant by "snare" above.... Is it not trouble(great tribulation I believe)? And now He forewarned us to "pray that will may be counted worthy to escape all theses things." now what was the thing Jesus was laying emphasis on? Brethren it is the great tribulation, the time of troubles. Be warned! Remember the parable of the "five wise Virgins."

Matthew 25:2-6, 10 KJV
"And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. [3] They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: [4] But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. [5] While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. [6] And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. [10] And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut."

The lord says we will not know that day or hour. It will look like a normal good day and many will be marrying, eating, drinking and marrying etc. At that time no one will ever believe He would come (those are the foolish virgins). Then, it will take them by surprise and like a snare as the scripture says, immediately the rapture happens, it will shock everyone all over the whole world which make the whole world to be in turmoil. And because of this, the world government will become one and the man of sin will become the world leader unknowing to them is a Satan incarnate them. You see my brother, God has revealed this rapture to me and it will shortly take place. All am saying is that let all the Christians be ready.

Matthew 24:40-42 KJV
"Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. [41] Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. [42] Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."

The pretribulation rapture is obtaining salvation from the wrath to come. God has not appointed us to wrath brother. In everything of trouble, God always remove the righteous and exempt them from such troubles. Remember lot, Noah, and the children of Israel in Egypt. The children of Israel was in the.land of Goshen and was exempted from His wrath when He poured it upon the Egyptians. 1 Thessalonians 5:5, 9 KJV
"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. [9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,"

The people that will make it at those people who are holy inwardly and outwardly before the Lord. My brother what I am telling you is the fact. The onky people that will remain is those ones that are compromises, sinners, hypocrites etc those ones that claim to be going to church and are not truly serious and born again. They will all be left and pay with their on the days of antichrist. In that time God will now face the Israelites whom He has covenant with in the old testament, the coming great tribulation will also make many Jews to believe in the Lord Jesus but they will pay dearly for it and also all sinners.

Already everyone that is born again and living a righteous life will face tribulation and persecution in this time now. But the great tribulation is not for the true believers but for unbelievers and those that are hypocrites and sinners (the people of the world).

Revelation 3:10 KJV
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

You are repeating same mistakes.

You quoted Luke 21:35-36, go and read the whole of Luke 21 for a comprehensive understanding. You also quoted Mathew 24:40-41 where Jesus said two will be standing and one taken, etc. Read the whole of Mathew 24 and you will see that this separation of the saints from others will be after Jesus will come in the cloud with the earth shaking and the stars falling. Don't get it twisted.

Yes Jesus second coming will be like a thief in the night just as it was in the time of Noah. He is coming just once after the Tribulation and it will happen like a thief- because no one can't ever predict the hour.

Read Mathew 24 from verse 19 for a full understanding.

Mathew 24:29 “Immediately after the distress of those days“‘the sun will be darkened,    and the moon will not give its light;the stars will fall from the sky,    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d]31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.(b)       The Day and Hour Unknown36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

**** Finally, Before the year 1830, nothing was heard or said about rapture. The theory of rapture started 180 years ago by John Darby of the Plymouth Brethren in England. It is a false teaching that will be part of instruments used by the Antichrist to deceive people to make him appear genuine.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Kingspin(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2013
seanet02: . Ignorance of the highest order.
USA is concern more with Russia not even China if only the Russia can say Yes.. There are 5 superpower in the world but America is a world power..their present is felt world over China and Russia is not sayin no to it why than you even the just concluding G20 hosted by Russia member states agree that if US economy is doing well then the world too, China came out to say the same thing that a strong US economy will help their growth.. US is leading the world every part of the world want to enter USA..In military, economy, freedom of speech, technology, good inventor, etc though they have their bad side, either will the world be perfect.we saw how Adolf Hitler champion the world. America is a country of impossibles made possible remember the US was the first to produce a auto bombs which they used during war 2 in Japan and dnt forget the first people to enter the moon, the Apollo flight of 1960..I always listen to CCTV by China and even from Russia they also say USA is superpower plus so what are try to redefine. USA is more an advance state of the world that you think..Do u know that in USA now you can go a travel to space privately, is called spacetour ie anybody can go into space and some this project is privately own by individual or group not even by the Goverment wonderful! and many more even drone. People/country have talents but some are exceptional or you want Taliban world.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by HezronLorraine(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kingspin:
USA is concern more with Russia not even China if only the Russia can say Yes.. There are 5 superpower in the world but America is a world power..their present is felt world over China and Russia is not sayin no to it why than you even the just concluding G20 hosted by Russia member states agree that if US economy is doing well then the world too, China came out to say the same thing that a strong US economy will help their growth.. US is leading the world every part of the world want to enter USA..In military, economy, freedom of speech, technology, good inventor, etc though they have their bad side, either will the world be perfect.we saw how Adolf Hitler champion the world. America is a country of impossibles made possible remember the US was the first to produce a auto bombs which they used during war 2 in Japan and dnt forget the first people to enter the moon, the Apollo flight of 1960..I always listen to CCTV by China and even from Russia they also say USA is superpower plus so what are try to redefine. USA is more an advance state of the world that you think..Do u know that in USA now you can go a travel to space privately, is called spacetour ie anybody can go into space and some this project is privately own by individual or group not even by the Goverment wonderful! and many more even drone. People/country have talents but some are exceptional or you want Taliban world.
I agree with all you said,you made a lot of sense.

On another note,I almost fainted from laughing at the grammatical errors.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by HezronLorraine(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kingspin:
I agree with all you said,you made a lot of sense.

On another note,I almost fainted from laughing at the grammatical errors.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Kingspin(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

S 400 is the best missile defence in the WORLD, with pin point.accuracy. Only 12 can shield Damascus from ANY attack from us. Even S 300 can render TOMAHWAK useless. Why do you think US can't declare no fly zone in Syria?

America na small where Russia dey.
hahaha Syria is the last Russia allied in the middle east, America have taking all others from Russia..China's own and even Russia is stealing technology and US is not talking much to China about syria strike but Russia. Belive me America is afraid of blame than war. And america is always come up with the advance technology, talk about the first auto bombs,spying planes,drones,interceptor, etc history told us that Americas is good at air. S400 now even when there no war yet Russia and US have secret on the type of weapons both possess.what America does is when you catch them here they move there..and do you know that US have heavy stock of weapons of war across EU if there is any war3 it may than be easy to finish Russia because it likely Russia is along maybe we put China. For now US is a worldpower+. if you know the history of world war 1&2 those who fought them. when you talk about war dnt forget how it will end. America is always looking for ways to destory Russia, Iran and even China and all countries look upon to surpass America while they want to surpass the world entirely.. Once Obama find the support he wants America alone will strike Syria.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by panafrican(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
G20 Summit
Syria: Russia will stand by Assad over any US strikes, warns Putin
President Vladimir Putin gave warning that Russia would stand with Syria if America launches military strikes against the country.

Read the whole story at

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10291879/Syria-Russia-will-stand-by-Assad-over-any-US-strikes-warns-Putin.html
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by peteregwu(m): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
elampiro:

You are repeating same mistakes.

You quoted Luke 21:35-36, go and read the whole of Luke 21 for a comprehensive understanding. You also quoted Mathew 24:40-41 where Jesus said two will be standing and one taken, etc. Read the whole of Mathew 24 and you will see that this separation of the saints from others will be after Jesus will come in the cloud with the earth shaking and the stars falling. Don't get it twisted.

Yes Jesus second coming will be like a thief in the night just as it was in the time of Noah. He is coming just once after the Tribulation and it will happen like a thief- because no one can't ever predict the hour.

Read Mathew 24 from verse 19 for a full understanding.

Mathew 24:29 “Immediately after the distress of those days“‘the sun will be darkened,    and the moon will not give its light;the stars will fall from the sky,    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d]31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.(b)       The Day and Hour Unknown36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

**** Finally, Before the year 1830, nothing was heard or said about rapture. The theory of rapture started 180 years ago by John Darby of the Plymouth Brethren in England. It is a false teaching that will be part of instruments used by the Antichrist to deceive people to make him appear genuine.

ok, as for me, I believe in the pretrib rapture.
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Sukosam(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2013
Raymondenyi: They can't strike US; pls u kids should b realistic n fellow world politics a little, the worse any nation like iran can do is to srike US allies in d middle east; they cannot strike US; I repeat' we have only 1 world power n dat is Uncle Sam; gone re the days of USSR, then we would have had considerations!!!

Pls u kids should fellow world politics alittle n be realistic
.. Utter nonsense.. Have u heard of the Iranian long range Shahab 3 Missile which can cover a distance of abt 3000km? Pls spare us all dis America worship and be more objective in ur reasoning..
Re: WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria by Sukosam(m): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Kingspin: China!! that love their growing economy than anything they will be the last to strike a chicken..ha China ni.. Even Russia mind the manner they talk when it concern US because if not for US, Adolf Hitler of Germany would have weep them all.. Is only when US flys to the moon that others join. So USA opened the world eye and still leading the world while others is following.
anoda senseless talk from a deluded homo sapien.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Men In Nigeria Are Lazy - Baroness Flather / Voter Fraud: Dead People Vote For Biden in US Election. / China Set To Invade Taiwan Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.