Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,954 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Have Ur Say!!!who Should Resign...the Husband Or The Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Ur Say!!!who Should Resign...the Husband Or The Wife (1103 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Ur Say!!!who Should Resign...the Husband Or The Wife by adesiku(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
I saw dis and i decided to knw u guys opinion abt it...
In a family where the husband earns
#150,000 every month, and the wife
earns # 1million every month and
they both work in d same company,
and the kids are lacking parental care
and love. who among them should
resign to take care of the
kids ........
Re: Have Ur Say!!!who Should Resign...the Husband Or The Wife by compyla: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
adesiku: I saw dis and i decided to knw u guys opinion abt it...
In a family where the husband earns
#150,000 every month, and the wife
earns # 1million every month and
they both work in d same company,
and the kids are lacking parental care
and love. who among them should
resign to take care of the
kids ........

Husband, absolutely. They should infact come together to decide.
Re: Have Ur Say!!!who Should Resign...the Husband Or The Wife by kenyarttar: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is a stupid question...no brainer. You should knock yourself on the head.

The husband resigns and learns to become more homely. Could start a biz from home, or something less demanding, while wifey stays earning the big mullah to keep family comfortable and happy.
Re: Have Ur Say!!!who Should Resign...the Husband Or The Wife by gabbytabby: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
You wan make African man your house husband. Beginning of the end(some of them dey end up chasing themselves with machete and gun for USA oh). Please oh everything is not about the money. If the man smart make them start to look into business opportunity and look to tranfer some real responsibility unto his shoulder.

Good idea for either of them to look for work elsewhere cos its confusing for the family dynamics when madam is sir in the morning and ma in the evening. Can the wife work part-time for a while it really depends on which is most important, your career or your home. We do want to have it all but can we really and what suffers.

Can any of the mothers help to tide them over till they figure out how to sort their family dynamics or can they afford a granny annex and get the best of both worlds.

(1) (Reply)

When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? / Heelllp! / Fayola Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.