Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage (918 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by beemex(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2008
Men who go from first relationships, straight into marriage are more likely to cheat on their wives than those who have been involved in one or more relationships before marriage. This is my discovery because, a lot of men i know who cheat on their wives are, those who never had any girlfriends when they were growing up or during their school days. I want you guys to look around you and assess those people you know who flirt a lot and cheat on their wives and let's share your discoveries here. You'd be surprise what you'll find.
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by tngtech(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2008
@poster

i quite agree with you, because majority of the people that cheat in marriage are those that don't really know what relationship is all about. Especially the men that just jump into marriage without proper insight of what relationship is about.

They think that their first love is their future partner. I think we should try and get to know what relationship is about, what it takes, if possible lets have different relationships so that we will be able to know what it takes and the necessary precautions to following in relationships.
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by tope2000(f): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2008
tngtech:

@poster

i quite agree with you, because majority of the people that cheat in marriage are those that don't really know what relationship is all about. Especially the men that just jump into marriage without proper insight of what relationship is about.

They think that their first love is their future partner. I think we should try and get to know what relationship is about, what it takes, if possible lets have different relationships so that we will be able to know what it takes and the necessary precautions to following in relationships.
I agree with you more
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by hammers(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2008
@poster

I AGREE
In fact dats y i have been goin into one relationship after the other.Experience really counts grin grin
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by uspry1(f): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2008
@tngtech has said it all! Cheaters are always Cheaters!!!

Here is the link finding proper insights of what relationship is about at below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-133197.0.html

Good luck!
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by hammers(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2008
@uspry1
Just as whores are whores wink
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by uspry1(f): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2008
LOL! @hammers

Both men and women are equally cheaters as well as whores everywhere in the world! No argument!
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by cynthya(f): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2008
i do not quite agree with the general response so far on this issue. Cheating in a marriage relationship is a thing of the mindset. The fact that someone had been in different relationships wouldnt stop him from cheatin in marriage no matter his 'variety' of experience. I can tell you that i have a very young well to do uncle who's been married to his first love for quite a decade and yet has neva been found cheatin on his wife,though i know that most people will be biased on this my 'uncle theory',bt dat is just the fact.

My own perception on this topic is that cheating in any relationship is just a thing of the mindset,a person's variety of single relationship experiences though may help in preventing future mistakes(depending on the kind of person,becos some people keep making the same mistakes), but can never be a tool in curbing 'cheating' .

Any other person may have a different view.
lol
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by proo212(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2008
Yes it is a mindset but that also comes with dealing different people in relationships. If you have dated someone else before you get married, you will know that there is nothing new out there. If you do cheat, it is for the lack of a better word, a different dish. Not because it's better, but you want to taste something else.

Being with person all your life, makes some people wonder if they have missed out on something (a different experience) so to speak.

Yes it is mindset but it's also a bit more. My opinions.
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by Godalone(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2008
cynthya:

i do not quite agree with the general response so far on this issue. Cheating in a marriage relationship is a thing of the mindset. The fact that someone had been in different relationships wouldnt stop him from cheatin in marriage no matter his 'variety' of experience. I can tell you that i have a very young well to do uncle who's been married to his first love for quite a decade and yet has never been found cheatin on his wife,though i know that most people will be biased on this my 'uncle theory',bt that is just the fact.

My own perception on this topic is that cheating in any relationship is just a thing of the mindset,a person's variety of single relationship experiences though may help in preventing future mistakes(depending on the kind of person,because some people keep making the same mistakes), but can never be a tool in curbing 'cheating' .

lol
I think you are right.
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2008
cynthya:

i do not quite agree with the general response so far on this issue. Cheating in a marriage relationship is a thing of the mindset. The fact that someone had been in different relationships wouldnt stop him from cheatin in marriage no matter his 'variety' of experience. I can tell you that i have a very young well to do uncle who's been married to his first love for quite a decade and yet has never been found cheatin on his wife,though i know that most people will be biased on this my 'uncle theory',bt that is just the fact.

My own perception on this topic is that cheating in any relationship is just a thing of the mindset,a person's variety of single relationship experiences though may help in preventing future mistakes(depending on the kind of person,because some people keep making the same mistakes), but can never be a tool in curbing 'cheating' .

lol

You said it right. he has never been found, that's not enough for you to assume he hasn't. You are just giving him the benefit of doubt. Come up with a case where you are 100% sure there hasn't been any type of infidelity!
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by cynthya(f): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2008
@ michelin89
Like i said earlier, i know that some people are going to criticize the story about my uncle,but be rest assured that my "neva been found" phrase means that i am 100% sure though i dont stalk him but i am a pragmatist,i like being realistic in my general approach to life issues,to me 'seeing is believing',i do not care about the unseen so far the person in question is not found wanting in anyway.

So thats that, everyone with their different perceptions
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by tngtech(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2008
cynthya:

lol

Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by Blatant: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2008
This has nothing to do with cheatring. It's a thing of the mind and not of experience.
Most guys I know who were players as youngsters are still playing around, including a few girls I know around here who had been into things in the past
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by tngtech(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2008
thing of the mind right. I pray it doesn't happen to you.
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by smooooooth: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2008
its just natural, the sun must shine, rain must fall, goats eat grass and man must cheat!whether its his first time or his last time abeg!
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by sagitarius(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2008
while i agree with d poster,i also agree dat ur mindset plays a very important role in dis,
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by tngtech(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2008
not all cheaters are cheaters.
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by nalijah07(f): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2008
@tngtech - What do you mean?
Re: Men Who Are Likely To Cheat In Marriage by tngtech(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2008
some guys/girls can cheat during their flirting age but when they are called 1, when the bond is there, i don't think cheating will be an option.

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify The Real Big Boy/girl / She Needs Your Honest Advice! / Do U Find It Hard To Say Sorry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.