Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine (40742 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Yusphull(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2013
This is a very nasty magazine (ENDTIME) print going round town, which claims that the popular man of God, Pastor E .A Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) was arrested by a security man and forced to do frog jump.

How on earth do some people come up with senseless stories and print them all in the name of making money.
If you ask me, I will say this is crap.
All those involved should desist so the wrath of God not fall on them.
A word they say is enough for the wise!!!

This is what the man of God had to say: PICTURE OF THE DAY: I look forward to a time in Nigeria when the press will report true stories that will help the people and promote our nation for good.
See Photo below:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by dunwun: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Can you imagine?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Mynd44: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2013
**hisses**

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by luvablesam(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2013
Yusphull: This is a very nasty magazine (ENDTIME) print going round town,
which claims that the popular man of God, Pastor E .A
Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian
Church of God (RCCG) was arrested by a security man
and forced to do frog jump.
How on earth do some people come up with senseless
stories and print them all in the name of making money.
If you ask me, I will say this is crap.
All those involved should desist so the wrath of God not fall
on them.
A word they say is enough for the wise!!!

This is what the man of God had to say:
PICTURE OF THE DAY: I look forward to a time in Nigeria
when the press will report true stories that will help the
people and promote our nation for good.
See Photo below:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Damojo: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can't believe I opened this thread in a meeting and I almost choked from laffta.

Thank u OP, ur source of joy shall not go dry.

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by nora544: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2013
I must laugh when I read this but it could be possible after I read on the Facebook side of Daddy go that when he was young he belong to a gang like the CAN president, i know in nigeria all is possible.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Babyremmy(f): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2013
Iv seen this magazine in abuja. al they do is write rubbish abt different churches and pastors. #Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by alienvirus: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2013
Funniest! I need to show one redeem pastor beside me. cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by nora544: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2013
Baby remmy: Iv seen this magazine in abuja. al they do is write rubbish abt different churches and pastors. #Rubbish

I feel that what they write look now rubbish, but wait in some weeks, month or years it could be the truth what they write about the pastors.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by AbuMikey(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2013
I was not here!!!

shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Vivly(f): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: I was not here!!!

shocked
Register marked as absent.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Lekan247: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2013
Vivly: Register marked as absent.
i Love the way u do me babe.?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by tobechi20(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2013
No one is above the law

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by primusmaximus: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2013
No comment.... The name of the magazine says it all

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by 3ace(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
All because of attractive balance sheet.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by clow(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
We see different trash on print this days,just because of Money..how do this Writers sleep at night Sef.....Chaiiiii...smh
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by UjSizzle(f): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
That's just the headline, did anyone read what was actually written in it? undecided
I've seen papers with catchy headlines and very unrelated stories inside.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by austinreal1: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
That's absolutely rubbish. The paper lied. it can never happen. i rest my case
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nonso23:
MAKING THE TASK OF READING THEM EVEN MORE ANNOYING....
Actually thinking of reading em is annoying
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Mynd44: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
austin.real:
That's absolutely rubbish. The paper lied. it can never happen. i rest my case
Well that's what happens with cheap publications
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by UjSizzle(f): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Adeboye haters will wanna buy it outta curiosity, which equates more sales since he does have a lot of haters
Nonso23:
MAKING THE TASK OF READING THEM EVEN MORE ANNOYING....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: Adeboye haters will wanna buy it outta curiosity, which equates more sales since he does have a lot of haters
They are a bunch of jobless bums then
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by UjSizzle(f): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
BUNCH OF HUNGRY BUMS
Mynd_44:
They are a bunch of jobless bums then
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Mynd44: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: BUNCH OF HUNGRY BUMS
Very hungry bums at that. Annoying bunch of lazy crazy people
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Imagine the name of the stupid magazine sef
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by olanrewajumi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44: **hisses**
hissing continues
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
End Time Tinz! grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by homesteady(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Let me run away from this thread oh!! The name of the magazine got me a ban

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muoka Vs Ofoegbu: War In The House Of God / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / RCCG In Alapere, Lagos On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.