Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience (40754 Views)

Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by bragamycin: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Good day fellow nairalanders, I am currently so vexed right now and pissed.
I have been damn broke for a while due to the fact that I haven’t been getting lots of logistic jobs these days.
I noticed that my personal fund has been going into the business to keep it moving and now that I have exhausted my options, I am being left with the worries of paying my workers month end, because they don’t care and they will collect their pay whether there is work or not.

Today early this morning a client paid her cumulative debt of 25000 into my account and I was smiling Cos I know that I will be able to pay one rider month end. However, to my greatest, it is on this same day that my riders have brake pad issues, the need to change oils and the most annoying of all is that my phone fell off my hand on this same day o, so 25k in 25k out, I no even see shawarma bUy inside the money Cos I had to immediately go nd fix the screen of my phone .
SHEY NA JUJU BE THIS ? Cos I remember say pastors used to say to pray against this kind thing abi na VILLAGE PEOPLE abi Na just COINCIDENCE.
Pls if have been in shoes , biko tell me ur experience

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by GenAbacha(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Aww

See ehn it happens sometimes.

It just feels like the universe is against you.

I’ve been in that phase for months now. Nothing coming in no matter how much you push.

But one thing is as certain as the sun will set, the phase will pass and you’ll start asking if someone has started praying for you somewhere when you start making 101% revenue.

Just don’t let depression keep you from pushing.

435 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by bragamycin: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
, it seems like the weight of the world s on my shoulder and I fear ama break down.
Right now I have to start asking questions like , am I being punished ,
Am I the only one experiencing these kinda stuffs etc
It’ really hurts menh nd I feel like spending time in the BAR to console myself

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by EmperorTolson: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by casdoruche: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Better seek the face of God early. If you think it is coincidence why not attack it spiritually.
Bro the fact that you doubt it coincidence is a sign that it is not coincidence. Before them turn you better turn them.
No jokes.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by casdoruche: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Psalm 23 27 35 91
With faith works.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by tosbobby(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wao!
Test of time
E dey happen Sha
You need to intensify prayer though.
Bar is not the next thing oo in fact na there then go start to dey do you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by ospreywin(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
I know how it feels, infact let's say most entrepreneurs these days are like that, it's just a coincidence and nothing spiritual about it. Just be careful with yourself, don't stress about it too much it can lead to depression and eventually take a toil on your health and that's what you should be avoiding for now. One important thing I'll advice you to do is be consistent with having conversations with your creator, don't take the moment of connection with your creator for granted. What we say or what we do with our minds usually have impact on our lives, be positive always, pray for yourself and others, wish yourself well, don't think bad about your self or others, we attract the energy we give out. Remember, you are not alone.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by taiwopapaya(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
that is the way of man..what matter most don't be love of money. endure every difficult, because you can't escape it. because life is stage by stage and step by step. and remembering your God to give you strength to win the battle. and at the end you will still be happy and grateful, and thanking God for a new blessing.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Malocity(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Guy, whether you like it or not, you must do maintenance on engines. So always keep that at the back of your mind. Sometimes buy these things and keep while you only go on to pay for workmanship, it helps save the pressure.

Before you accuse JuJu look as well the circumstances sourounding you with your decisions and actions. I think It would be clear juju if the engine is full of oil and it knocks down, also to have break failure when pads are still good. Take responsibility and commit your ways to God, most times Tithe saves sha.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Myzubby(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
P R A Y It is a spirit of setback......

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by bragamycin: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Malocity:
Guy, whether you like it or not, you must do maintenance on engines. Before you accuse JuJu look as well the circumstances sourounding you with your decisions and actions. I think It would be clear juju if the engine is full of oil and it knocks down, also to have break failure when pads are still good. Take responsibility and commit your ways to God, most times Tithe saves sha.
I always prepare my mind for that, the only painful thing is the phone deciding to break at this hour nd stop functioning. Y e no break yesterday , or some other day n. Y now
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by bragamycin: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
casdoruche:
Psalm 23 27 35 91
With faith works.

I do always ignore but at this point ama gonna activate spiritually biko.
I always think spiritual things shld be left for SUs while we want the physical life can just focus on it without any Interference

4 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Malocity(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
bragamycin:

I always prepare my mind for that, the only painful thing is the phone deciding to break at this hour nd stop functioning. Y e no break yesterday , or some other day n. Y now

There has never being a good day for bad thing to happen. Lolz.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by BeardedMeat(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
How can despatch rider risk his life maximally everyday on the road with the very unfavourable weather conditions, only to wait till after 30days to be paid his wages?

No be juju be that?

It's not done! Riders collect their package on weekly basis, some twice a week, with most now working based on commission (share your profit).

2 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Slade47(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
bragamycin:
I have been damn broke for a while due to the fact that I haven’t been getting lots of logistic jobs these days.
I noticed that my personal fund has been going into the business to keep it moving and now that I have exhausted my options, I am being left with the worries of paying my workers month end, because they don’t care and they will collect their pay whether there is work or not.

Today early this morning a client paid her cumulative debt of 25000 into my account and I was smiling Cos I know that I will be able to pay one rider month end. However, to my greatest, it is on this same day that my riders have brake pad issues, the need to change oils and the most annoying of all is that my phone fell off my hand on this same day o, so 25k in 25k out, I no even see shawarma bUy inside the money Cos I had to immediately go nd fix the screen of my phone .
SHEY NA JUJU BE THIS ? Cos I remember say pastors used to say to pray against this kind thing abi na VILLAGE PEOPLE abi Na just COINCIDENCE.
Sincerely have you been paying your tithe?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by bragamycin: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
They get weekly bonuses nd for a fact , the riders hate it when i send them their pay before month end Cos sometimes I pay them o once I get my own personal pay check from my regular 8 to 4. Nd Dey do complain but as for this month, I just hope I Dey make enough for me to pay quick cos I am tied in a project nd the typical naija boss mentality is creeping into my head
BeardedMeat:
How can despatch rider risk his life maximally everyday on the road with the very unfavourable weather conditions, only to wait till after 30days to be paid his wages?

No be juju be that?

It's not done! Riders collect their package on weekly basis, some twice a week, with most now working based on commission (share your profit).

2 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by seanwilliam(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lol it happens to me most time.
Nothing spiritual , just try to make more money
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by turawaa(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
This moment will pass...

3 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
It's part of life boss... Remember, the purpose is to survive and nothing more. Don't forget to take yourself out, even if it's a bottle of beer.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by AgricMaster: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
bragamycin:

BROS SHIT HAPPENS
which can be REAL BAD BRO

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:28am On Nov 19, 2021
That's how business is. No one is doing you. Keep pushing.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by KarinaLove(f): 12:50am On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

Your Village People Are Following You.
It Is A Spirit
It Is Called "SPIRIT OF WASTERS".

Ask Your Pastor. You Get Money Today And Something Unnecessary Comes Up To Swallow And Waste It. If You Check Well, It Is Always Occuring To You But You Are Just Realising It Now.

If you like, keep listening to those saying "It's part of life". Even u, listen to urself. For no reason, ur phone fell down from ur hand and screen broke. Boom!!! U had to fix screen. I laugh in my village language grin

Good Luck To You Darling.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Me too, currently, I am sitting outside of our compound doing some work, but this small bird will not just let me be, since about 2hrs ago, it has been coming to disturb me by flying before my face, it will do so for some time, almost touching my face, then fly off again, it even come now as I am typing even though I have warn it that I will kill it if it comes back again.

Just wondering myself, is it coincidental, or spiritual. Let me just jejely go inside and sleep, it's been a day

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by rex444(m): 3:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Me I have broken down over and over but never giving up

4 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by femi4: 4:42am On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

That's business for you. You have to make provision for unforseen expenses. They are inevitable, always set 10% aside from every money that comes in so that it won't hit you like this nest time

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Tokskob2008: 4:46am On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

If e break yesterday or some other day you for see instant money do am? Abi no be say na borrow you for borrow take repair am or even leave am for the time being Now that that you even used your own cash to sort it out you are complaining....

See most times all these things happen for a reason and they have already being destined to happened so there's little or nothing you can do about it other than to be grateful you had means to sort out your present and urgent need...

Or without repairing the phone would you be able to conduct other businesses?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Thallyheart(f): 5:12am On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
, it seems like the weight of the world s on my shoulder and I fear ama break down.
Right now I have to start asking questions like , am I being punished ,
Am I the only one experiencing these kinda stuffs etc
It’ really hurts menh nd I feel like spending time in the BAR to console myself

Lol.. don't be oo .I lost 85k money that's not mine..I've added my my entire saving 35k still trying to pay the rest and don't know where to get it from.. it's not only you.. Just be prayerful. Thing will be alright

3 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by BeardedMeat(m): 5:35am On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
They get weekly bonuses nd for a fact , the riders hate it when i send them their pay before month end Cos sometimes I pay them o once I get my own personal pay check from my regular 8 to 4. Nd Dey do complain but as for this month, I just hope I Dey make enough for me to pay quick cos I am tied in a project nd the typical naija boss mentality is creeping into my head
Then those riders should be ready for stories that tosh this month end because the shithead I saw here is a jonsing man.

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Xantel(f): 5:54am On Nov 19, 2021
Pray against devourers. Do you pay tithe?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Alitair(m): 6:06am On Nov 19, 2021
It is not juju my guy. It's almost as if these automobiles know when you just got money..

My car doesn't ever give me troubles when I am broke but u see when I get alert eh....

The car will just refuse to start. I have tire but what can I do?

About your workers I think you have to go to your bank for help. Ask them for a salary loan or just a customer loan.

Make sure u pay those men, they got needs too

4 Likes

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

I do always ignore but at this point ama gonna activate spiritually biko.
I always think spiritual things shld be left for SUs while we want the physical life can just focus on it without any Interference

Imagine... only for SU? Change that mindset.

Every physical thing you see has the spiritual side of it. And the physical can only be controlled through the spiritual to set things right and going smoothly, be you who.

No matter who you are, as long as you're in this world, the spiritual controls your physical and if you dwell only on the physical, neglecting the spiritual, a lot of damages will be done and before you know it, suicide will be coming to mind. That's the mission of the devil. To kill, steal and destroy and these he does from the spiritual realm hence the need for everyone to get spiritual.

We are in a world full of spiritual battles and the agents of darkness are not relenting. So why should you or anyone who wants to conquer them relent?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG In Alapere, Lagos On Fire (Photo) / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.