Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport (26124 Views)

I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki / President Jonathan & Patience During Christmas Service (Pictures) / Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by samuelfemo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
huuuun
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Gorrbachev: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Two outcasts, their mates are in Russia. Two Opios.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by LookGud: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gorrbachev: Two outcasts, their mates are in Russian discussing serious issues. One became a resolute man overnight because his 2015 ambition was threatened, the crudity he does not have over corruption and religious violence and the other is seeking to remove Kenya from the statute that established the ICC. birds of a feather.

Hey, please watch your tongue.......
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by LookGud: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Akamu and Stew: The look like two big fools..

I'm sorry to say...

grin grin

HAve you seen the animal called IDIOT before? That's what you are.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by LookGud: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
armyofone: Why can't this woman dress nice and professional outside Nig for once one good day?

Black scarf? Slipper? shocked

why not stilettos eh Jisos onye ebere?
It is non of your business. She has more than enough money to dress well, but she doesn't want to as that is vanity upon vanity. So please, stir clear!
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by theshadyexpress(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Btruth: Sorry to ask, though I don't mean to be rude. Is that Patience Jonathan, sorry, Patience Goodluck or Jonathan's mum in the picture? I just wonder though, so it won't be like the op made a mistake with the topic!

lipsrsealed
dry joke
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Longeria(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Why are we so quick in mentioning people's parent - Last time i check, we still have freedom of speech in Nigeria, just cos you dont agree with his statement does not bring his parent into the picture here nau . . .Haba
So Jonathan and wife he insulting is not parents Abi?
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Gorrbachev: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
LookGud:

Hey, please watch your tongue.......

its safe and secured in my mouth.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Gorrbachev: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
legalcode:

Your parents should be the outcasts here, for not bringing you up properly.

its your ancestors down to your bloody father and mother with Jonapkaraga and madame Shepopo and their host Uhuru-amugbo that are outcasts.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by plux: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gorrbachev:

its your ancestors down to your bloody father and mother with Jonapkaraga and madame Shepopo and their host Uhuru-amugbo that are outcasts.
What is this outcasts thing..i dont get it!!!! You don't need to be so mean chief
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by chucky234(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
ochejoseph:
What your yardstick , GEJ went through from pdp convention to splinter to grp,state house visit and engagement, flagging off of event etc , and still have grace for a state visit to Kenya .
He is trying give him (them) some credit bro
Which network him dey,shey na MTN,Glo,Airtel abi na Etisalat, oya help me text him number make I send am "some credit" sharp sharp.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by plux: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2013

Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by ubest1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
were is that 22 years old babe that was waiting for joe arrival?
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by ubest1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
which serious issue in russia, planning on who to kill, is that a seriuos issue? plz upgrade.
Gorrbachev: Two outcasts, their mates are in Russian discussing serious issues. One became a resolute man overnight because his 2015 ambition was threatened, the crudity he does not have over corruption and religious violence and the other is seeking to remove Kenya from the statute that established the ICC over his Buhari like comment which led to blood shed. birds of a feather.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Promhize: It would be a shame if ASUU strike enters october 1st
WHY ARE U PEOPLE ABT ASUU STRIKE EVERY DAY? 2001 ASUU STRIKE LASTED CLOSE TO 12 CALENDER MONTHS. IN 2009 ASUU STRIKE LASTED CLOSE TO 4MONTHS AND THIS ONE IS JUST 2MONTHS AND U ARE SHOUTING CARELESSLY
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
2ndChance: It's a shame that GEJ has given Nigerians the room to think that the worst Nigerian president of northern extraction till date has performed better than him.
If u are my broda i will u and buy pusycat idiot
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Lakayanah: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
God bless Jonathan and his wife. But the designer of madam's attire is wicked and was paid to do so by her enemies.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by plaindealer: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
As usual, the shepopotamus looks like an house girl.... Even, sef what's with the ugly du rag on her head?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by slimghost(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
plaindealer: As usual, the shepopotamus looks like an [b]house girl[/b].... Even, sef what's with the ugly du rag on her head?

Go and learn how to write in simple and correct English first before coming online to spew thrash kid.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by agbameta: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
slimghost:

Go and learn how to write in simple and correct English first before coming online to spew thrash kid.

Didn't mean to hurt your feeelings. Sounds like you are related to shepopotanmus and Odechukwu.

GTFOH...
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by slimghost(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

Didn't mean to hurt your feeelings. Sounds like you are related to shepopotanmus and Odechukwu.

GTFOH...

I mean to hurt your feelings, i am just allergic to tadpoles!
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by plaindealer: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
slimghost:

Ode, that's what's paining you? "a"/"an", the keyword is HOUSE GIRL with ugly du rag on her head.

Now, kill yourself if it hurts too much..
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by ibabz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
E be like say they wan dash GEJ the girls and he is taking his time to make his choice
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by slimghost(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
plaindealer:

Ode, that's what's paining you? "a"/"an", the keyword is HOUSE GIRL with ugly du rag on her head.

Did i hurt you kid? Anyway, hope have taken correction? Tadpole.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by plaindealer: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
slimghost:

[s][Did i hurt you kid? Anyway, hope have taken correction? Tadpole[/s]

Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by slimghost(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
plaindealer:

Good to know you have taken correction! Now run along and go play with your toys son!
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Wittywizard(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
texazzpete:

Credit for attending meetings? You've got to be kidding me.
how many meetin has ur father being d head of the family attended so far... Crazy fool
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Larrygr8t: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Big boy
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by agbameta: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Looks like the dullard didn't iron his gown sef....Smh.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by 1009ja: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
These military boys (ADCs) are so fat. Whatever happened to fitness training in our forces. How can those fat boys defend the president? By throwing their jumbo bellies over the president? If only the president was fighting corruption, he would have masses of Nigerians on the streets defending his 2015 ambition. Look at Syria. The 2011 uprising started because the inner circle was getting more corrupt and the people finally had enough.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Omotolaaraujo(f): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
A pack of wolves and two lovely children.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by oofiliaaron(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Promhize: It would be a shame if ASUU strike enters october 1st
do you think they care?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army, Police Fight Over Rescue Of Abducted Islamiya Students In Katsina / Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency / Anthony Ugochukwu Died Of Chronic Kidney Diesease - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.