Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport (26125 Views)

I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki / President Jonathan & Patience During Christmas Service (Pictures) / Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Tinyemeka(m): 2:57am On Sep 07, 2013
First thing I noticed about the pics?

The dude in the rumpled shirt behind GEJ (to the right), looks like he hasn't slept in 7 days, is extremely bored with the whole arrangement, wants to kick GEJ and head back home to sleep. undecided
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Motolank: 5:06am On Sep 07, 2013
Patience needs a costumier
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by pendo89(f): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Lord Mecuzy: nice pix, but the two girls look hungry.

Ajebo's no dey Kenya?

They are nigerian girls belonging to nigerian diplomats in kenya.Nigerian seed.But thank God they are natural.
Funny cz Kenyans thought, among all nigerians living in kenya none could offer better? see every nigerian diplomat wants their kid to greet GEJ,so there must have been a battle.

But If you don't know kenya apart from what you read on nairaland -of course don't ever expect nigeria to talk positive of any other african country,never has,never will and africa is ok with that.It makes sense to criticise africa from this online platform even if one has never seen their country's boundary.The well travelled know better what the rest of africa looks like.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by oshea44: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2013
This Una first lady need a stylist.. mshewww
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by pendo89(f): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2013
Lakayanah: God bless Jonathan and his wife. But the designer of madam's attire is wicked and was paid to do so by her enemies.

lol aren't you people superstitious? she looks warm.Does GEJ ever wears suits? never seen him in one.
The dark coloured gowns make him resemble an undertaker.That was the joke when he landed.Bright colours would look better and warm on him.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by slimfit1(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2013
plux:

At State House Nairobi

Look at that looks from the kenyan president this man Has made us look stupid again. He looks like a baby that is bad wants to give toys. Me me me me me.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by slimfit1(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2013
LookGud:
It is non of your business. She has more than enough money to dress well, but she doesn't want to as that is vanity upon vanity. So please, stir clear!

Really they must be paying you enough money.
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by wwwkaycom(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2013
See Madam Shepopotamus looking trendy o, ee wo
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Lamasta(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2013
JUST OBSERVING........
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Jomo kenyatta means the burning spear
Re: President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport by Zsupuk(f): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2013
pendo89:

They are nigerian girls belonging to nigerian diplomats in kenya.Nigerian seed.But thank God they are natural.
Funny cz Kenyans thought, among all nigerians living in kenya none could offer better? see every nigerian diplomat wants their kid to greet GEJ,so there must have been a battle.

But If you don't know kenya apart from what you read on nairaland -of course don't ever expect nigeria to talk positive of any other african country,never has,never will and africa is ok with that.It makes sense to criticise africa from this online platform even if one has never seen their country's boundary.The well travelled know better what the rest of africa looks like.
very good Pendo for using facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency / Anthony Ugochukwu Died Of Chronic Kidney Diesease - Family / Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Kill One, Burn 7 Vehicles In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.