Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. (12892 Views)

Life In The Megacities In 2040 (4 Visions) Video / First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by PHIPEX(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

So a Yoruba movie (translated to English) don turn English again?....chaiiiii.

Why not call "Second chance" (a Spanish movie) english b/cos the name of d movie is in english?

...or why not call "Forbidden kingdom" by Jet lee/Jackie english.. ? undecided

.....u people will neva stop amusing me with this ur "deny it" attitudes. Must u deny something better than urs? .....anyway, it rests strong in ur bloods ! grin

Confirm your facts, Figurine is in English but with a Yoruba setting. Except if it has a Yoruba version.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by oluamid(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2013
City wey dem neva build wey una don dey use hin pictures...oga Oo°˚˚˚°.
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by bleachalhaji: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2013
This eko Atlantic will be enjoyed by the igbos too ,we did not force our self to Nigeria instead Nigerians with yorubas forced igbo to belong to Nigeria,so anything they share in Lagos igbos must get their own share.Yoruba wome who re selling agbo and alomo bitter in onitsha and ABA nobody disturb em over there,and Yoruba men who re playing their talking drum in any invents in igbo Land no body disturb them

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2013
PHIPEX:

Confirm your facts, Figurine is in English but with a Yoruba setting. Except if it has a Yoruba version.

pls mr man, stop beating around d bush like grasscutter. Even a goat mere looking at d movie will know its African.

When i asked you whether d movies i listed earlier were English, did u say anything?....bjt instead, shame (or even inferiority, who knows!) wont allow you to !

..u know what? ....u can as well call "Oganigwe (king of forest)" an English movie....I will SUPPORT it BASTERDIZED !! grin

..pls dont let me derail as u may end up getting some knocks if u make me to ! CLEAR?
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by NiccoC(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2013
i'm off to place my reservation for a house there. gotta get me a pent-house suite from where i can comfortably look down on d rest of u!
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
bleach alhaji: This eko Atlantic will be enjoyed by the igbos too ,we did not force our self to Nigeria instead Nigerians with yorubas forced igbo to belong to Nigeria,so anything they share in Lagos igbos must get their own share.Yoruba wome who re selling agbo and alomo bitter in onitsha and ABA nobody disturb em over there,and Yoruba men who re playing their talking drum in any invents in igbo Land no body disturb them

lf they are disturbed, i may as well advice them to dethrone Obas & Fashola!...sebi Lagos na for All? grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Fishout(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
mayorall:

We love the kind of criminal he is. So a criminal can be the south west messiah, Tinubu the criminal delivered us from the hands of carnivous.

Eko oni baje
Oyo oni baje
Ogun oni baje
Ekiti oni baje
Osun oni baje, e don dey dara.
Odua a gbe south west o.
REP ipinle omoluabi.
You forget to mention Ondo state.Ondo dey with us forget about d party dat is ruling dere now.ONDO ONI BAJO o.I' m frm osun.
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Giftdavids(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ow will nigeria ever move forward, with all this division and tribalism? "Can two walk together except they be agreed?" we're to shallow minded competing with ourselves, even the competition is not on viable things, just EGO! Na wa o
yarodin:

Free? When did yorubas start giving out free things? Yeah you and your lazy people are dashing Igbos land, money left and right, abeg park well and watch us dominant you lazy cowards. "ONE NEJIRIA, ONE LAGOS, EKO NI BAJON FOR ALL".
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Giftdavids(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
I don't want to use the word, A.S.S.H.O.L.E
Nicco-C:
i'm off to place my reservation for a house there. gotta get me a pent-house suite from where i can comfortably look down on d rest of u!
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Shakiboi: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
How wil this News prevent fashola from deported igbo from lasgidi?
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Dollarjunkie: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Dollarjunkie: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

So does that explain why your caves are so poor and wretched you natives have to flock to Lagos & other SW states?

.....U insult people not even knowing that you hilariously make a fun at the pathetic state of ur Alaigbo caves! grin grin grin
Kids ranting all over as usual. I keep saying it, u people should try and visit other states before talking trash. I served in Osun state (Osogbo precisely) and then have the opportunity to travels through all SWtern states including Kogi(though NC),believe u me my village is 5times developed than those places. You're talking about caves, *smh* Lagos is the only state in SW that can rub shoulders with the kind of structures you find in SE. YES! If you doubt me go ask Gowon what he saw that left him in amazement the last time he visited Enugu.
To the topic, its been celebrated while its still yet to be completed because it wasn't GEJ that was behind it. All of u here I bet can't afford a place in that place if it happens to be completed in your lifetime. We all know those that has the kinda money to be spent in such places. If you still don't know, ask Yuzedo to give you the result of the last census conducted in banana iceland. Tenk!

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by agbameta: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
NairaMinted: Why must just about every thread on Nigerian matters on Nairaland descend into tribalism centered rhetoric?

By the way, Eko o ni baje o!!

Things degenerate tribally because the same insecure people with low self esteem and nothing good going on for them can not curb their petty jealousy, hatred and bitterness.

It's our portion in life to progress and keep progressing while their portion in life is to stay bitter, angry, bitter and remain stone age destined. It's the same story all the time and with every thread about progress in the SW.

I really do feel sorry for them sometimes...

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Dollarjunkie: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
agbameta:

Things degenerate tribally because the same insecure people with low self esteem and nothing good going on for them can not curb their petty jealousy, hatred and bitterness.

It's our portion in life to progress and keep progressing while their portion in life is to stay bitter, angry, bitter and remain stone age destined. It's the same story all the time and with every thread about progress in the SW.

I really do feel sorry for them sometimes...
Stone aged destined Hahahahahahha...
You mean the type I saw in Osogbo, Akure, Ado Ekiti, Ibadan and some parts of Lagos? No!
You musn't be talking of that.
Kids! Check from the first page the people that started tribal talks on this thread.
You people celebrate every little thing done over there cuz you haven't had the opportunity to see what is happening in other places. I almost walk up to ogbeni Rauf to ask him to come down with me to Enugu so he can see how a city suppose to look like.
Hahahahahaha... I laugh again in Yoruba. Stone aged tribe indeed!

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by agbameta: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

You leeching urchins just love FREE things! Yet you claim you are the most hardworking Japanese and Jews in Nigeria??! Go and develop your land o ye thievers of other Nigerians!

lmao...You go kill pesin with laff o...

Seriously, they don't have ibo atlantic or anything worthy in their village to be proud of, but they've parfected the art of attache, leeching, bitterness and empty chest beating with no substance.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by agbameta: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dollarjunkie:
You mean the type I saw in Osogbo, Akure, Ado Ekiti, Ibadan and some parts of Lagos? No!
You musn't be talking of that.
Kids! Check from the first page the people that started tribal talks on this thread.
You people celebrate every little thing done over there cuz you haven't had the opportunity to see what is happening in other places. I almost walk up to ogbeni Rauf to ask him to come down with me to Enugu so he can see how a city suppose to look like.
Hahahahahaha... I laugh again in Yoruba. Stone aged tribe indeed!

What is going on in your village? I feel your pain and sorrow.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by bakynes(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Giftdavids: Ow will nigeria ever move forward, with all this division and tribalism? "Can two walk together except they be agreed?" we're to shallow minded competing with ourselves, even the competition is not on viable things, just EGO! Na wa o

Lagos is just like London Where u find almost pple form almost all the countries in the world.But u don't find Pple who have Nationalized to be british calling London a No mans's land.The Arabs are investing heavy in London,Pple from other countries are working and paying taxes as well as English pple bt u will never find them call London a No man's land.I support One Nigeria bt do not forget where u came from Lagos is still Part of Yoruba land bt all tribes from the Federation are welcome to stay and do business.
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dollarjunkie:
You mean the type I saw in Osogbo, Akure, Ado Ekiti, Ibadan and some parts of Lagos?
the ugliness of those places is by far finer than ur best places.

btw, where are u now? Definitely a southwest state

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Dollarjunkie: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sagacious: the ugliness of those places is by far finer than Jr best places.

btw, where are u now? Definitely a southwest state
SW state? God forbid!
I left there on the day am done with my service year. I can't stand the deteriorated region.
The shabby houses and jalopies in those villages u called cities projects hunger that wasn't there for me even after eating enuf gbegiri and amala. Hahahahahaha.... I laff again in Yoruba.
I gets filled here by mere watching the beauty of the structures over here.
Can't think of what will take me to SW again, even if its that beautiful Mary. Chai! That girl sweet die...

Taaaaaaaaaaaa!!! She's not Yoruba but a Ghanian black beauty.
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Dollarjunkie: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
agbameta:

What is going on in your village? I feel your pain and sorrow.

grin

Really? You wanna know Am helping the poor Yoruba women here in buying off their agbo and alomo so they can see what to buy amala and ewedu with.
Caveman! Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Litmus: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Wow, every post ruined by some weird group of people and their tribal push agenda. Why do moderators allow this to continue?

Ban the evil tribalists, have no fear, Niraland will still remain interesting without their boring, primitive backwardness.

Kama will fire their asses one day for trying to instill bigotry in the young.
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dollarjunkie:
SW state? God forbid!
I left there on the day am done with my service year. I can't stand the deteriorated region.
The shabby houses and jalopies in those villages u called cities projects hunger that wasn't there for me even after eating enuf gbegiri and amala. Hahahahahaha.... I laff again in Yoruba.
I gets filled here by mere watching the beauty of the structures over here.
Can't think of what will take me to SW again, even if its that beautiful Mary. Chai! That girl sweet die...

Taaaaaaaaaaaa!!! She's not Yoruba but a Ghanian black beauty.

no wonder ur developed caves reflects in d nigerian GDP of states

Yoruba states GDP- $80+ B
Igbo states GDP- $38+ B

..... 80 to 38, more than x2! ROTFLMAO !!!!! cheesy

....So much of development in Alaigbo caves grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by agbameta: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Really? You wanna know Am helping the poor Yoruba women here in buying off their agbo and alomo so they can see what to buy amala and ewedu with.
Caveman! Hahahahaha

Damn!!! Na so the tin pain you reach?

Instead of all the bitterness and anger, shouldn't you people be some where still begging for that 30 year old begging bridge?

Yall can even build a little village next to the bridge and call it onisha river city with painted canoe carrying yam back n forth...lmao.

Ndo, ego beta one day...lmao

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Dollarjunkie: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Dollarjunkie: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
bakynes:

Lagos is just like London Where u find almost pple form almost all the countries in the world.But u don't find Pple who have Nationalized to be british calling London a No mans's land.The Arabs are investing heavy in London,Pple from other countries are working and paying taxes as well as English pple bt u will never find them call London a No man's land.I support One Nigeria bt do not forget where u came from Lagos is still Part of Yoruba land bt all tribes from the Federation are welcome to stay and do business.

Whatz even the ish about this una dirty and lousy 'Leg-us' self?
A place that I can't spend more than a week in. Just toured through the city to see all that has been saying about it here but couldn't find any.
And mind you, NL user bluetooth is from Kwara (NC), Segeggs is from Kogi (NC), Eko ile Ogun state, agbameta Kwara (NC), and a host of dem bigots are from Ekiti et al. None from Lagos. Now every SW and NC kid is from Lagos. Only on nairaland Shaaa

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by agbameta: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
Eko Atlantic city: An engineering marvel on the sea!
August 14, 2013 09:39 IST

Eko Atlantic is slated to become the financial hotspot of West Africa by 2020.

“Eko Atlantic will change the face of Africa and will help Lagos state transform itself into a megacity,” say the project developers.

http://www.rediff.com/business/slide-show/slide-show-1-eko-atlantic-city-an-engineering-marvel-on-the-sea/20130814.htm#4

Eko o ni baje o....

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Dollarjunkie: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
agbameta:

Damn!!! Na so the tin pain you reach?

Instead of all the bitterness and anger, shouldn't you people be some where still begging for that 30 year old begging bridge?

Yall can even build a little village next to the bridge called onisha river city....lmao.

Ndo, ego beta one day...lmao

Make I drink my agbo finish make I know if I fit understand ur jargons boy.
Mama Sukura! Bring ur own agbo come make I help you.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by agbameta: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

no wonder ur developed caves reflects in d nigerian GDP of states

Yoruba states GDP- $80+ B
Igbo states GDP- $38+ B

..... 80 to 38, more than x2! ROTFLMAO !!!!! cheesy

....So much of development in Alaigbo caves grin grin grin

So much development that %70 of the goods entering Nigeria heads to alaigbo caves, still gdp is crap, projects is zero, develoment no exist, investments no dey.

I wonder what they do with all the %70 goods entering Nigeria. Prob hiding them inside bush...lmao

They are too deluded that they don't see the foolishness and absurdity behind empty and laughable caricature stupidness...

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Make I drink my agbo finish make I know if I fit understand ur jargons boy.
Mama Sukura! Bring ur own agbo come make I help you.
why you dey allow the pain you na? go develop your erosion states. I can assure u that in the next 60 years your alaigbo would still be worse, eventhan it is.

Shey na only you e dey pain wey e beseyu just dey postrubbish since?

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by hot937(f): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
PHIPEX:

Stop embarrasing yourself. Figurine is an English Movie by Afolayan (I can't remember his first name). Face the topic before we derail the tread.

Ode! Self deluded Oponu. in Kunle Afolayan's Figurine even the IBO cast members spoke Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
gtrust: I am not from Lagos state and I wanted to invest in this project.

I am afraid to invest because they will deport me or my loved ones!

If I invest $250,000 US Dollars in USA, my family and myself will get GREEN CARD (for life).
Lagos will delay my C of O & WE could even be deported while waiting for it.

I am really afraid

Guy carry your stinking money go invest for east!!!!!! We no want your wahala investment.
Re: Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. by capip120(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
You leeching urchins just love FREE things! Yet you claim you are the most hardworking Japanese and Jews in Nigeria??! Go and develop your land o ye thievers of other Nigerians!

You are the greatest illitrate known to man hmm! So biased and tribalistic am so so hating dat atitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? / "Nigerian Criminals Are Richer Than Policemen" -Abba Kyari Reveals / INEC: Postponing Edo, Ondo Polls Will Create Constitutional Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.