Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,495 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Silent Lover - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Silent Lover (95087 Views)

Bloodline........Prologue / The Company;The Silent Battle / The Cyber Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Silent Lover by Shuq29(f): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month to all nd i pray dat this month will be d begining of new things in our life nd fulfilment of our dreams by the special grace of God. Baby pls get well soon o, mummy luv u nd we all luv u too.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by Temizy(f): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wldne dear,Jazakallahu Khair + i wsh ur baby quick recovery.
Re: The Silent Lover by Hameenat94(f): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Madam Underage... Hws ur baby's health.. May Allah grant him Shifa!!!!
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thank you guys, for all your prayers and wishes. I really appreciate it smiley

My baby is doing a lil bit good but am really not sure when I will be able to update, bear with me please. cry

Happy new month to everyone frm me grin
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hameenat94: Madam Underage... Hws ur baby's health.. May Allah grant him Shifa!!!!

Ameen, thnx Hameenat smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Temizy: Wldne dear,Jazakallahu Khair + i wsh ur baby quick recovery.

Wa iyyakum. U r welcome here because it seems I have never seen ur comment before. Thnx a bunch. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Temizy: Wldne dear,Jazakallahu Khair + i wsh ur baby quick recovery.

Wa iyyakum. U r welcome here because it seems I have never seen ur comment before. Thnx a bunch.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Shuq29: Happy new month to all nd i pray dat this month will be d begining of new things in our life nd fulfilment of our dreams by the special grace of God. Baby pls get well soon o, mummy luv u nd we all luv u too.

Ameen to ur prayers. He luvs u too smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
harlos:
Today is going to be a better day, I pray ur baby gets better.

Don't be God is on ur side wink
Now put on a smiling face and its New month.

HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYBODY

Thnx and same to u smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Deiok: Happy new month all.

Happy new month to u too smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Miracy:
sadsadsad***whispers to the baby*
baby plsss get well ooo...mum loves you soooo much....

...wish your baby quick recovery and sound health!

Happy new month....

Thnx dear. Happy new month smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
fateemah88: Hi.hope ur baby is fine nw,anyway wish d bby a quick recovery.by d way i like ur update cox i have been readin it over and over again.i lyk holdin on to d past but thanks alot i feel gud afta readin it

Thnx dear.

Gud to hear dat, holding into the past is of no use to you, let it go grin
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
SPLENDIDFLOZZY: Hw is ur baby boy doin today?? B4 i forget HNM nd i wish ur baby gud health nd quick recovery.

HNM too. Thnx smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
j-gatherer:
Barka jumu'ah miss underage,how are u nd ur baby doing ?

Barka da juma'ah to u too. We are doing lil good, Alhamdulillah smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sweet baby love, get wel quick, mum nd her NL fans luvs u so much nd wish u quick recovery. Hapi new mnth aunty ABOVEage :PSweet baby love, get wel quick, mum nd her NL fans luvs u so much nd wish u quick recovery. Hapi new mnth aunty ABOVEage
Re: The Silent Lover by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2013
underage: Thank you guys, for all your prayers and wishes. I really appreciate it smiley

My baby is doing a lil bit good but am really not sure when I will be able to update, bear with me please. cry

Happy new month to everyone frm me grin
Its owkay, ur baby's health shud cum first. I{we} wil b patience until he gets beta. Gud mowin to u nd ur baby....
Re: The Silent Lover by harlos: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Hello underage, how is ur baby's health today. I pray he gets better.

GUD MRNG.
Re: The Silent Lover by Ogunleyetobi(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2013
ur baby healing is guarantee, wt God all things are possible. stay bless!
Re: The Silent Lover by Temizy(f): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
underage:

Wa iyyakum. U r welcome here because it seems I have never seen ur comment before. Thnx a bunch.
Yea av bn a silent reader/Lover of ur nyc work.
Re: The Silent Lover by goldwaters(f): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Just saw your story, I love it. Its deep and interesting, kudos. I pray your baby gets well soonest.
Re: The Silent Lover by lolabridget(f): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Madam underage hope ur baby is strong now? Pls do take care of him
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bestluv584: Sweet baby love, get wel quick, mum nd her NL fans luvs u so much nd wish u quick recovery. Hapi new mnth aunty ABOVEage :PSweet baby love, get wel quick, mum nd her NL fans luvs u so much nd wish u quick recovery. Hapi new mnth aunty ABOVEage

Thnx dear. lol at ABOVEage cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
SPLENDIDFLOZZY: .
Its owkay, ur baby's health shud cum first. I{we} wil b patience until he gets beta. Gud mowin to u nd ur baby....

I shld rather say, good afternoon. my baby is beta now, hopefully I will update soon smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
harlos: Hello underage, how is ur baby's health today. I pray he gets better.

GUD MRNG.
Ogunleye tobi: ur baby healing is guarantee, wt God all things are possible. stay bless!
Temizy: Yea av bn a silent reader/Lover of ur nyc work.
goldwaters: Just saw your story, I love it. Its deep and interesting, kudos. I pray your baby gets well soonest.
lola_bridget: Madam underage hope ur baby is strong now? Pls do take care of him

Thanks guys, I really appreciate dis grin. Well, the baby is strong and we shall get to business soon grin
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
On Saturday evening, Komal showered and shampooed, pedicured and manicured, and then gave herself a facial. Deciding something, she brushed her hair and worked it into a loose Gibson-girl style and put on chunky gold earrings.

Looking into her bedroom mirror, she was stunned. It had been so long since she did any makeup. But it felt good. She felt like a new lady, a better woman.

The dress she chose to wear was a warm Laura Ashley print, in shades of russet, green and brown. Its main attraction to Komal was that it had high neck and long sleeves, and the hem was only a few inches off her ankles. With opaque black tights to complete her cover, Komal was reasonably satisfied with the result. Low-heeled shoes were not unattractive on someone of her height and slenderness.

She was giving herself a critical look when the phone rang. Picking up the receiver, she put it to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Komal?" Sikander's voice was unmistakable. "You ready?"

She answered in the affirmative.

"Good. I'll be there in a few minutes.’’

What he was up to, she knew very well, Komal thought as she put down the phone. But what she wanted to do, she wasn't quite sure.

No, she was sure. She decided. What she really wanted to do was get it over with. They would have dinner, and share a silted exchange of news, and then he would repeat the same question, his proposal, and this time she'll blast the bomb.

Yes, she had to tell him now, that there had been some other man in her life and she was sure, once she tells him that, he was never going to ask for her hand again, as a matter of fact.

As Sikander reached her home, her mother ushered him to her bedroom, he halted in the doorway, realizing she was not yet aware of his presence.

He caught his lower lip between his teeth as he stared at her dropping figure.

"Komal."

Her name was barely audible across the silent room but she heard him and turned.

"Oh....hi Sikander." She said, forcing a smile that was determinedly bright.

Sikander seemed to be having difficulty in adjusting her appearance, and Komal lifted a nervous hand to her hair, wondering if she looked as distraught as she felt. It had obviously been a shock for him, seeing her like this.

"How have you been?"

"I'm alright." Biting her lips, she took a steadying breath. "So, you wanted to talk?"

"Not here." He looked at Komal as if he still couldn't believe his eyes, and then added, half impatiently.

"We need to go somewhere else."

"Where?"

"Just trust me and follow me." He gave her a very meaningful look. "You won't be disappointed."

Komal averted her gaze and swallowed. He had a great way with his words, always very determined and sure of himself, expert in the art of talking.

"Komal, you look so pale, so thin." He said, his eyes going directly to her wavering gaze.

She made a conspicuous effort to avoid his knowing gaze.

"Shall we go now?" She asked, finding it difficult to say the words with his anxious eyes upon her.

"I think so." He answered.

He sung away from her, thrusting his hands into his trouser pockets.

He looked attractive this evening, though his cloths were not formal, as she had expected. He had his button-down collar, worn without a tie, she noticed----and black-corded trousers were decidedly casual. He fine wool jacket he was wearing with them was gray.

"I'll get the car." He said, as she reached the doorway.

"Okay." Her answer was short as she followed him.

Sikander drove well: fairly fast but not so uncomfortable. They arrived at The Roundhouse, in what seemed an inordinately short space of time.

He circled the car and opened her door. The porter welcomed them with a smile and nod of his head. Sikander stepped back to let her precede him into the restaurant.

The Roundhouse turned out to be a converted windmill, whose stark white-painted facade belied the colorful warmth within. A mirror-backed bar adjoined the circular restaurant, and there was a comfortable air of bustle, and the delightful smell of good food. She followed him to a table in the corner.

In the polite process of choosing where each of them was going to sit, Komal was able to relax, and she was happy to use the excuse of studying the menu to avoid any further contact with Sikander.

But when their orders had been taken, there was nothing to prevent him from looking directly at her.

"Your favorite mango juice, as requested." Sikander announced, as the first preliminary drinks arrived, setting a glass containing a measure of fresh mango juice in front of her.

He had got himself a drink too, Komal noticed. Orange juice by the look of it, and her eyebrows lifted almost involuntarily.

"Cheers!" He lifted his glass towards her.

"Cheers." Komal echoed.

"So." Sikander sighed, lounging indolently in his chair. "What have you been up to?"

"I was going to ask the same question." Komal tried to smile, taking short sips of her drink.

There was complete silence of few seconds between them. She waited for his answer, but it never came.

"Do you like my new dress?" She asked, just to bring a topic to start a formal conversation.

"It's beautiful." He assured her as he reached determinedly for his glass. "Like the rest of you."

His remark was unexpected, and almost involuntary, she felt the warm color surge into her throat at his appraisal.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No, you didn't." She replied evenly, swallowing a mouthful of the liquid. "It's just that I never saw you commenting like this."

"How many times have we actually met, do you remember?" Sikander asked, his eyes smiling.

"I think 3 or 4 times?"

"Yeah." Sikander agreed, his eyes as cool as ice floes. "How am I supposed to give any personal comments about you, then?"

"I suppose, there's no need to repeat the same question I've already asked you twice." He began formally. "I just wanted to know if your answer is still the same."

Komal managed to take a long breath. Now was the time, to tell him.

"Sikander?"

"Hmmm?"

"Tell me honestly." She now looked deeply into his eyes. "If you found out that your wife used to like someone before marrying you, what would be your reaction?" She asked as she put her glass back on the table with a decided snap.

"Would you still think she's being fair to you?" She reasoned. "Don't you think it's wrong to marry someone who loves someone else?"

"Slow down lady." Sikander said, showing her a gentle smile. "You're asking too much questions at once."

"Sorry."

"Don't be." He shook his head slowly.

She watched as his lashes dropped to veil eyes that were presently a watery shade of gray. He had long lashes for a man, and they did a successful job of hiding his feelings.

"No, I don't think its wrong----not if I am willing and if she does not hide anything from me." He replied.

"As long as we both go into the marriage with our eyes wide open, we can make it."

Komal was so shocked she was sure she must have misheard him.

"I beg your....."

"No, you don't need to hear it again when you've already got it." He smiled gently.

She couldn't say a word. Instead, she just stared at him with trembling lips and blinking eyes.

"Suprised?" He asked, as their meal arrived. "I know even more, much more than you think."

"What do you know?" She asked automatically.

He studied her closely for few seconds and then asked suddenly.

"You loved someone else, didn't you?"

The question hurt as much as her answer.

"Yes." She saw him close eyes and knew it was painful for him to hear too. "But that doesn't necessarily mean, I can't grow to care for another man."

"You've been hurt a lot, right?"

She bit her lips in answer. From her trembling lashes, he could see very well that she was almost about to cry.

He raised his eyes upward to gaze at the wall lamps. "Love is very strange, Komal. It is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect individual. You need it but when you love, it's like destining yourself for pain. You become addicted and dependent on the person. You become strong and at the same time, you open yourself up to being hurt."

She knew it was true but she didn't have the power to nod her agreement.

"Did he love you?" He asked again.

"I think so." Komal said without expression, her eyes staring absently at his face.

"Did he betray you?"

"No, he didn't." She straightened herself on her chair. "Only now I've understood that he had his own reasons." She sighed coldly.

"The key to satisfaction is to know people and trust them to be who they are." Sikander expelled his breath heavily. "Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be and when they are not, we get hurt."

Komal crossed her hands over her bosom and looked away. "Even if I was at his place, I probably would have done the same. But sometimes, I really do think what made his heart love another woman, even more than he loved me."

"Was she more beautiful than you?" Sikander asked with interest in his eyes.

"In some ways she was." Komal shrugged. "She was more patient, more modest and had more trust in God. She was more determined and that's why she got him."

"You mean he loved her back?"

"No, the weird thing is that he hurt her even more than he hurt me." Komal’s lips twitched. "Although she happened to be his wife."

"Really?"

"Yes." She sighed coldly. "He left her as well."

"Well, it reminds me of a short story." He tapped himself back and sighed.

"Which one?" Komal asked curiously.

"It's about two teardrops." Sikander smiled sadly, as he reached for his juice again and took it.

"Two little teardops were floating down the river of life. One drop said to the other, 'I am the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him, who are you?' 'Well, I am the teardrop of the girl who won him.' replied the other."

Komal was so touched by the little story that she didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"I've never felt this lonely in my life." Komal expressed painfully.

"Know what Komal?" Sikander asked in a very soft voice. "When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best companion will be there."

On his remark, Komal, for the first time in her life, looked at him with a new, fresh hope in her eyes.

"There comes a time when we have to stop loving someone not because that person has stopped loving us but because we have found out they'll be happier if we let go." He told her with an ambitious look.

"I know what you mean." Komal nodded in agreement.

"I was thinking of all the things I haven't said." He went on gruffly, as he put down his glass.

"It isn't always necessary to put feelings into words." She murmured gently. "If you love someone, they can tell."

"So now you believe?" He muttered, eyeing her closely.

"You made me believe, but even before then, I had to believe in myself." Komal replied, getting determinedly to her feet.

Sikander came to his feet with a lithe movement, succesfully reminding her of his superior height and build.

He moved aside, giving her way to precede him.

"Maybe you think no one will ever love you like the way he did." He admitted, as they walked toward his car, taking short, slow steps.

"But I have my own way and I hope you won't be disappointed." He smiled soberly.

"You were never like this, Sikander." Komal said breathlessly.

"I am still the same man." He put a glance on her and grinned. "You never gave me a chance to express myself properly. You were always too absorbed behind that self-made shield of yours." As he spoke, she definitely noticed a tone of slight criticism but he still made his expression gentle.

"But, I suppose it was my fault too." He admitted. "Women need attention and I was too busy in my own matters."

"Once you accept someone for whom and what they really are, they'll surprise you by being better than you ever expected." He smiled lively, as she got beside him in his car. "Love is accepting a person with all his strength and weaknesses."

"Oh Sikander....... I... I don't deserve you." She hid her face in her hands.

"Hey..." He caught her wrists softly with one hand, his other hand on the steering wheel. "Who deserves whom, it's not our task to decide." He was as calm as ever. Oh yes, he was not frigid. He was calm instead. Mature, sober and calm.

"I.... I know I ignored you." She sobbed, trying to hold back her tears.

"The happier the memory, the deeper it hurts." Sikander's voice had never felt this gentle. "There are so many stars in the sky but only some are radiant enough to be noticed. Among those you choose to ignore, is the one which is willing to shine for you forever even if your glance remained elsewhere."

"I have now realized that marriage is something totally out of our hands." Komal murmured huskily. "You never know with whom God has made your match."

"I agree." Sikander agreed evenly. "But our happiness and grief are in our own hands Komal. Sometimes we are too indulged in aftershock of what we have lost to look at what we have gained at the same time."

Komal nodded but said nothing. She was too absorbed in his impressive way of talking and delicate style of expression.

"Always remember." He continued in the same sensational tone. "In love, very rarely do we win but when love is true, even if you lose, you still win for just having the tingle of loving someone more than you love yourself."

"Would you like to go shopping?" He asked as he changed the topic, looking hopefully at her.

"Ummm."

"Just for a change." He wanted her affirmation.

She smiled and nodded.

It was easy to relax in Sikander's company. He was an old family friend, solid and reliable, someone she could trust and respect. And Komal was grateful. In fact, for the first time in nearly two years, she actually felt as if she was beginning to relax.

Side by side, they strolled along the main London shopping area and gazed into shop windows. They stopped now and then to look and admire and then wander on.

Komal pointed out at a window. "Look at that! It's fabulously feminine." She exclaimed in approval, as she stared at the traditional Pakistani dress.

"Hmmm, and especially for the forthcoming Eid, it's perfect." He said.

"No. I'm one of those who wait until the 'moon night', the so called 'Chaan Raat', when it is just one day to Eid, then run around and try to everything at once." She smiled at herself. "To me, that's the real Eid's spirit."

He bought her many Pakistani Eastern cloths of her interest and traditional jewelry like bangles and bracelets to match with.

It was when they both climbed into his car and he was almost about to switch the key to start the engine that she stopped him and said in a strange voice.

"Once you asked me to marry you, Sikander.....and I did not reply. I'd like you to ask me again."

There was a long, silent moment that she thought he was going to refuse.

"I would be proud to be your wife, Sikander." She assured him. "And I'll be a good one too. I'll make sure you never regret marrying me."

He was still silent. Seeing his hesitation, she decided to take no risks. She had to be clear-cut and straightforward.

"But at the same time I'd like to ask, are you prepared to live with a woman who was in love with someone else?" She challenged.

"I appreciate your honesty Komal." He replied calmly after his silence. "I just wanted to see how honest you are." He added gracefully. "In fact, I knew it since it all began. Your mother didn't keep me in the dark. I just wanted to see if you were honest and sincere enough to open a new, fresh chapter in the book of your life."

Komal dragged her gaze away and looked down. She was aware that her heart was beating far faster than it should, and in spite of the cold night, she was sweating.

"So, would you be happy to be my wife?" Sikander asked one last time, testing her real emotions, making her sure of herself. "It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else....but it’s more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you."

"Yes, I'll be." She nodded with happy tears in her eyes. "I'm happy."

"And I'm happy to tell you did not disappoint me, finally." Sikander told her with a satisfied expression on his glistening face.

"If that's a proposal, I accept.” Komal laughed.

He laughed back. It was a rare sound and she couldn't help liking it. Soft yet deep, it was nothing like his voice, which was always colorless.

The rest of the journey was spent in silence, both of them were too happy, too absorbed in the aftermaths of the happiness of their newfound real love.

"Wait, I've something to show you." Sikander's voice stopped her as she put her feet on the ground once they arrived in front of her house.

"There's even a ring to go with the proposal."He said as he climbed out of the car. Reaching in the side of his jacket, Sikander took out a small velvet box. Coming slowly in front of her, he knelt down on his knees.

She couldn't believe her eyes. He was offering it to her like primal French knights.

"Bonjour de Madam, would you please marry me?" She was in doubt if he was the same man who was always absorbed and busy in his own matters, and who had never looked like a real passionate man.

She opened it and drew a breath of delight.

It was a simple diamond solitaire set on a wide band of gold.

"It's perfect, it's beautiful!" She exclaimed excitedly. "I love it."

"Hmmm, and what else do you love Madam?"

"Hmm, one who gave this ring to me." She smiled shyly and turned her face away from him to hide the heavy blush spreading on her face.

"Well," She then sighed relaxingly. "I have to admit it again that you don't look like the same Sikander I met years ago."

"Trust me, you don't look like the same Komal, either." He smiled wonderfully.

With a satisfied grin on her lips, Komal remembered those words, which were mainly responsible for giving her hopeless life a dreamful direction.

"At some point of our lives, we all have to compromise, either for our career, or for our family, for our marriage or sometimes even for our love."

"Compromise for love? But love can't be compromised."

"It can be. Sure it can be compromised. But only for another love."

Indeed she had compromised her love, but not this one. In fact she had compromised the love of her past, but only for this present one, which was promising a better, brilliant future for her. And it was not a bad business at all.

Komal took a steadying breath and smiled.

"Remember.....when you are down on nothing. God is up to something, surely."

9 Likes

Re: The Silent Lover by Hameenat94(f): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Walaahi wit every update... I learn lots 4rm it..tnx...
Re: The Silent Lover by Hameenat94(f): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
underage:

Ameen, thnx Hameenat smiley
uwc
Re: The Silent Lover by lolabridget(f): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Always on point
Re: The Silent Lover by Lucentbeauty(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
kiss i love you underage,you are a blessing,thank you so much. I av been reading since 9am and am hooked. I love them all,I love good reads but this is way better. I missed nothing lol #teamunderage will you teach me how to be like you,to write like you,dats all I dream of to be a writer and you just brilliant. Am sorry about your baby? Hope he is better? Will pray for him. Am officially in,so pls my Kuli kuli and zobo. You know so much about that country it seems so odd you are a true born Nigerian. Your husband must be from there. Its #teamAariz for me o I love him still he has learnt and he is now wiser,thou his cigars but nobody is perfect. The silent lover is Zeest,I know she still love him and she is deb's teacher *no one is changing my mind* my battery o but its worth it. Do you have other works? Where do you live? Lol am another Deb. Am happy for Komal,everyone deserves to be happy. Hugs and kisses after Wole soyinka you are next in my book. My family sends their greetings yea their child has started her dance again. Its a funny victory dance when I find something I love. Will be waiting for ur update,would dat be today or tomorrow? I love you!

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by harlos: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Lucent... Lolgrin
*teamzeest*

underage thanks for the update, i really learn some lessons from this one and i appreciate kiss

More power to ur elbow

*how is the baby?*
Re: The Silent Lover by Shuq29(f): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
At some point, i have to bring out my diary to jot because some sentences or should i say quote are too precious nt to jot down. Anytime i started reading any of ur update its jst like am in class recieving lecture. U are just too much nd may almighty Allah give u more wisdom,knowledge nd understanding. Hw is baby doing? It is well by God's grace.
Re: The Silent Lover by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Tnx God ur baby is owkay.... Dat means double update tomorow... Tnx 4 today's update

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

Generation To Generations... / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.