Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

The Silent Lover - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Silent Lover (95199 Views)

Bloodline........Prologue / The Company;The Silent Battle / The Cyber Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Silent Lover by princesa(f): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Bad belle

cool
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
No kiss?

I am a girl and underage embarassed
Re: The Silent Lover by Mynd44: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
underage:

I am a girl and underage embarassed
I know how to catch you
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
I know how to catch you

tongue
Re: The Silent Lover by nairacodedcom(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2013
This is really nice. Thank God it got to the front page
Re: The Silent Lover by Waladade4luv(m): 12:34am On Nov 03, 2013
Space booked coming back to read

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by IdJack(m): 1:31am On Nov 03, 2013
Op thanks for ur write up...I will like if u can make it in book format. no time to b online to be reading it.
Re: The Silent Lover by ehisbay(m): 5:37am On Nov 03, 2013
Nice poetry

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by Miracy(f): 5:40am On Nov 03, 2013
@underage,thank GOD for your baby‘s health and i‘m glad he’s better kiss kisshow is your hubby??

Thanks for the updates,more power to your elbow...its nice knowing you’re a Nigerian... cheesy

BTW,what tribe
Re: The Silent Lover by toygod2: 6:57am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: The Silent Lover by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2013
We got to celebrate, anuty undage wer z d wine nd glasses... 4 dis triple update today lyk u said ealier tongue
Re: The Silent Lover by Winnie1950(f): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2013
Happy Sunday to everyone. I've been silent for a while now but am back. I'm happy we made it to front page. @ underage thank God for the restoration of your baby's health. I'm expecting 3 mega updates today.
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2013
IdJack: Op thanks for ur write up...I will like if u can make it in book format. no time to b online to be reading it.

Mayb dat'll b coming later
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2013
Miracy: @underage,thank GOD for your baby‘s health and i‘m glad he’s better kiss kisshow is your hubby??

Thanks for the updates,more power to your elbow...its nice knowing you’re a Nigerian... cheesy

BTW,what tribe

Everyone is fine now smiley. Yes I am Nigerian, fulani by tribe grin
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2013
SPLENDIDFLOZZY: We got to celebrate, anuty undage wer z d wine nd glasses... 4 dis triple update today lyk u said ealier tongue

Yes, I am working on that. It will come later today grin

I think the kulikuli and zobo for celebreation is with Mynd.
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2013
Winnie1950: Happy Sunday to everyone. I've been silent for a while now but am back. I'm happy we made it to front page. @ underage thank God for the restoration of your baby's health. I'm expecting 3 mega updates today.

Welcome back Winnie. Happy sunday to u too.
Re: The Silent Lover by Miracy(f): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
underage:

Everyone is fine now smiley. Yes I am Nigerian, fulani by tribe grin
thats sweet Mrs Na’imahwink

if you dont mind telling me,which course did you study...??
Re: The Silent Lover by Lucentbeauty(f): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Am already here sis,waiting for your update. How is ur day going? Am also curious about the course you studied in school.
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lucentbeauty: Am already here sis,waiting for your update. How is ur day going? Am also curious about the course you studied in school.
Miracy: thats sweet Mrs Na’imahwink

if you dont mind telling me,which course did you study...??

Am still working on it. Sorry abt d delay. I studied Biochemistry smiley My day is going fine, thnx
Re: The Silent Lover by Miracy(f): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
underage:

Am still working on it. Sorry abt d delay. I studied Biochemistry smiley My day is going fine, thnx
wow!!biochemistry?? shocked shocked...thought you were an art student.You’re a talented writer,keep it up! kisskiss
Re: The Silent Lover by Miracy(f): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
###anticipating...

cheesy
cheesy
Re: The Silent Lover by Ogunleyetobi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
I am hoping dat one day i will unveil d gusto n d ability 2bcome a good writer like u (6ta). I knw, i have dat spirit inside me bt d key 2unlock i have nt arrive at. Nice story and well-paragraph. Kip it up. God is at ur back
Re: The Silent Lover by jgatherer(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wow ! Finally,we are on the front page !
Congrats miss underage.More power to ur elbow nd may God increase u in knowledge
Re: The Silent Lover by harlos: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
gringringrin

front page cheesy
Re: The Silent Lover by DebbieSean(f): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nice writeup. I'm following
Re: The Silent Lover by Raymonbell(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Am dying to know what happened to two lovers left in this story.........don't tell me that's de end pls

this story has helped me reshape my thinking on my "perfect lady"

thanks dear.
B-)
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hey guys, sorry for d delay. I finished typing the update but lost it, cry. I have to start all over again. I dnt knw if it will be ready today bt if it's not, I promise you tomorrow, It will be worth the wait grin
Re: The Silent Lover by Raymonbell(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
underage: Hey guys, sorry for d delay. I finished typing the update but lost it, cry. I have to start all over again. I dnt knw if it will be ready today bt if it's not, I promise you tomorrow, It will be worth the wait grin

abeg don't keep us waiting 4 too long
Re: The Silent Lover by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
underage: Hey guys, sorry for d delay. I finished typing the update but lost it, cry. I have to start all over again. I dnt knw if it will be ready today bt if it's not, I promise you tomorrow, It will be worth the wait grin

when pple didnt comment/story neva reach fp u dey complain.....na my turn to complain....abeg dey save as u type....
Lol
i told u then to keep it up...here u are*congratz*

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
when pple didnt comment/story neva reach fp u dey complain.....na my turn to complain....abeg dey save as u type....
Lol
i told u then to keep it up...here u are*congratz*

I Neva ccomplained wen it didn't reach fp. Bt u know d comments means so much to a writer and u guys know am trying sha grin.

And tomorrow's update will be very very very long grin and mayb if I finish typing it again, I will post tonight.
*Thanks*
Re: The Silent Lover by iamteaser: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
No update today cos the frontpage syndrome kicked in. It's totally normal:-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply)

Generation To Generations... / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.