Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Silent Lover - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Silent Lover (94713 Views)

Bloodline........Prologue / The Company;The Silent Battle / The Cyber Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Silent Lover by VivyGift(f): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Its d end of silent lovergrin.... Wow! D story was a lesson learnt...

@underage... I really wnt to read more of ur work

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by Deiok(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thanks for the story underage. I can still remember when you started this story like a prose or something like that, and people were kind off like "what is this" , you promise its going to be an interesting one.
I will like to tell you this: It was truly a wonderful piece.
May God continue to give you wisdom to do more, and may he continue to grant your family good health and prosperity, Good day and remain bless.

*LIGHTS OUT*

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by harlos: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
*LIGHTS ON* tongue

I knew its going to be interest and it was even more interesting than i thought..... You promise never to disappoint and u didn't. It was very impressive.
Alot of things i learn from the story. I hope it could be published as we requested.
And this also being the first long story i'll read makes wanna read more of its kind.
Thanks so much nd i hope to see more of your work.

I love you. Sallam. *bows*

*LIGHTS OUT*

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
i just hope the OP is romantic,caring and submissive as this story portrays.....
Good job ma'am

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by lolabridget(f): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2013
Welldone!!! Enjoyed every part of the story, thank u

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by princesa(f): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
A story well told, educative, entertaining and didactic. Weldone underage.

Now you have my permission to dance into the sunsetcheesy

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by bandely(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is a wonderful story that is well written. Your choice of words is always the perfect one for the scenes that you're describing, and also the 'quotes' are so spirit-lifting and educative. I must say that you're a wonderful writer who have been able to, amidst all the abysmal and at best, mediocre stories around, hold us spell-bound.
Finally, I want to commend the efforts you've expend in completing this story, you are awesome, and to think you typed this with a phone, that tells how much energy you've expend, more power to your elbow.
My regards to your family. Enjoy and do have a lovely end of the year season!

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
My honourable role model on NL..
smileysmiley*speechless* buh am sure I wana say all w@ my oda viewers av said n more buh cnt just bring myself to strt sayin cz I wuldn't finish...

Barakallahu fikh

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by Aliyeous(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Emm emmm na karanta sashin masu aure...eyyah SILENT LOVER has ended buh we shuld xpct sumtyn soon koh.I luvd d endin sosai wallahi. Al in al it was a masterpiece n on bhalf of teamA2Z we tnk u 4 d efforts n tym u'v put in entertainin n educatin us despite ur schedule..personaly i award u d bst romantic writer 4 dis year...zobo n kulli kulli 4 evry1 apart 4rm Mynd. Cheers evry1

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Just wanted to tiptoe in here and get out quietly, but afta reading many wonderful words, I just couldn't resist to say AM SO GLAD TO BE ON NAIRALAND. *I hope u all know what shouty capitals stand for wink*

Guys, I must say again, U are all wonderful, and I love you all.

As for another work, maybe by nxt year if am chanced grin.

Basheer will be gone for two years in two days time, please join me in praying for him. cry Thanks.

One Lurv #TeamZeestalltheway grin
Re: The Silent Lover by Aliyeous(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
We wish him safe journy ke kuma Allah ya baki juriyan zaman...thgh dan auta wil kip u company

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by Jhymrod(f): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2013
May Allah grant him Aljannah firdous(Amin) pleas, it will do us more good if U̶̲̥̅̊ get dis story published,so that the moral lesson will continue spreading. Thanks ma nd ma regards τ̲̅ȍ Khaleel nd hubby.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by Miracy(f): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2013
kiss kiss kisswow!wow!wow!wow!!!!!!
*thumbs up@underage,you’re some piece of work...your story is very educating,inspiring,motivating,captivatingenchanting,sensational and above all superb!
it inculcates lotta morals which are mindblowing.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Expecting more great works from you ma’am kiss kiss

i wish you and your family all the best in life,you shall continue to grow spiritually,financially,physically,mentally and in all areas of your life[amen]
i wish your son utmost excellence in all his endeavours....

##peace

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by harlos: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2013
I pray God should continue to grant ur gone friend (BASHEER) Aljana firdous nd overlook his sins....INA ATAINA x3 for him nd my grandma who left us on monday. LIHILAFI for ourselves. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by Mynd44: 6:15am On Nov 20, 2013
Just passing
Re: The Silent Lover by stefikal(f): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Just passing

bon voyage tongue
Re: The Silent Lover by Mynd44: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2013
stefikal:

bon voyage tongue
Suck your tongue back in.
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ameen and thank you all for ur prayers smiley.

Mynd, dats wat u r good at 'just passing by', dont u even know how to say hello to ur pple? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by Temizy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ds is really wat i cal a Job Well dne,Jazakillahu Khair,say me hi 2 Khaleel.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Underage wer are u?? Beta appear here b4 i get angry wit u, is it bkos u r tru wit d story dat made u abandon ur thread??
Dnt mind me pls, hw z khaleel nd hubby?? Hop u guys r fyn??
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
SPLENDIDFLOZZY: Underage wer are u?? Beta appear here b4 i get angry wit u, is it bkos u r tru wit d story dat made u abandon ur thread??
Dnt mind me pls, hw z khaleel nd hubby?? Hop u guys r fyn??

Am ryt here, didn't abandon any thread oooo. We are all fyn. Hope u too.

And besides, its nt me hu abandon d thread, its d followers embarassed
Re: The Silent Lover by stefikal(f): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
underage:

Am ryt here, didn't abandon any thread oooo. We are all fyn. Hope u too.

And besides, its nt me hu abandon d thread, its d followers embarassed

we still dey ooo...jst waiting for another superb story from ur blessed brain...dts wen u'll realise dt we neva left
Re: The Silent Lover by Hameenat94(f): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Im still here. Jst dat im waitin 4 anoda story 4rm u.i miss u oh.hws ur hobby nd son.wish ur frnd Al Jannat Firdous.
Re: The Silent Lover by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -...

Just passing by sis.. 9c work here, really impressed. *silent reader*
Re: The Silent Lover by lukfame(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Done reading this great and interesting story.. More ink to ur pen maam...sky is ur starting point....thanks
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 12:56am On Dec 05, 2013
Hameenat94: Im still here. Jst dat im waitin 4 anoda story 4rm u.i miss u oh.hws ur hobby nd son.wish ur frnd Al Jannat Firdous.

Another story?? Well am still thinking about dat. I think my next story will be of Hausa/fulani setting feat. Aliyeous and Fateemah88 grin

Dey r all fyn, thnx.
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 12:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Temitope Daniel: ----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -...

Just passing by sis.. 9c work here, really impressed. *silent reader*

Ghost mode deactivated kenan.

Btw, u got nyc feet grin
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 12:59am On Dec 05, 2013
lukfame: Done reading this great and interesting story.. More ink to ur pen maam...sky is ur starting point....thanks

My pleasure smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 1:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Miracy: kiss kiss kisswow!wow!wow!wow!!!!!!
*thumbs up@underage,you’re some piece of work...your story is very educating,inspiring,motivating,captivatingenchanting,sensational and above all superb!
it inculcates lotta morals which are mindblowing.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Expecting more great works from you ma’am kiss kiss

i wish you and your family all the best in life,you shall continue to grow spiritually,financially,physically,mentally and in all areas of your life[amen]
i wish your son utmost excellence in all his endeavours....

##peace

Didn't really read this before. Thnx dear and ameen to ur prayers. That was sweet of u kiss
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2013
harlos: I pray God should continue to grant ur gone friend (BASHEER) Aljana firdous nd overlook his sins....INA ATAINA x3 for him nd my grandma who left us on monday. LIHILAFI for ourselves. Amen.

Ameen. RIP Grand ma.......RIP Basheer.
Indeed every living soul must taste death. Allah yasa mu dace, ameen.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 1:10am On Dec 05, 2013
Aliyeous: Emm emmm na karanta sashin masu aure...eyyah SILENT LOVER has ended buh we shuld xpct sumtyn soon koh.I luvd d endin sosai wallahi. Al in al it was a masterpiece n on bhalf of teamA2Z we tnk u 4 d efforts n tym u'v put in entertainin n educatin us despite ur schedule..personaly i award u d bst romantic writer 4 dis year...zobo n kulli kulli 4 evry1 apart 4rm Mynd. Cheers evry1

Kaima yana nan zuwa kanka ay wink.......If u want sumtin soon, bring some ideas, bt am serious abt d working together thing and bringing out sumtin of Hausa/Fulani setting. Na fara rubuta wani amma its still in its very early stage, just d drafts and characters, dnt even know if I can complete it. Bt a helping brain will do good, if anyone is interested, please let me know grin
Re: The Silent Lover by Miracy(f): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
smiley smiley
underage:

Didn't really read this before. Thnx dear and ameen to ur prayers. That was sweet of u kiss
wink
underage:

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.