Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Family Ties - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Family Ties (1440 Views)

Under The Bed (family Ties). / Soul Ties- Chapter 3 / Love Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Ties by yeleakinyele(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
10:00H. Benin Republic.

The vibration of my phone woke me, and then it stopped. FLASHERS! Or so I call them. I checked for the I.D but I was shocked at what I saw. How on earth will someone do this, with a hidden number? Now, who will i call back? I didn't ponder on this, even for a minute. I got out of bed reluctantly. There was a party last night at Yannicks Lounge, that was where I was till 3am this morning. I had a swell time... BUT WAIT... I have a girl to call this morning. Without hesitating, I searched for her number, dialed it and ......

"Will you just stop calling my goddamn phone, or what the heck is wrong with.....?" I didn't say a word, "Hello, hello....?"

"Wow, someone is pretty mad"... I replied at last.

"Oh my God, its you". By my guess; she has looked at her phone to check for the caller. "...Sorry you heard that". She regained her voice. "The guy has ben disturbing me for days now"

"You don't need to tell me jare" I broke in, "How are you doing?"

"I am doing fine. I hope you were not too tired after yesterday's dance?"... I could sense her smile

I didn't tell you guys; I met her in a friend's birthday party the last night. She wore a blue gown, those ones that don't reach the knee but brings out the exact shape of your buttocks. (The girls will know this better). She had a blue high heel on and a blue purse to match her beautiful Chelsea-look appearance. She has the feautures you want to look out for in a girl you are meeting for the first time; beauty, good shape, buttocks, boobs and she speaks good english too. Plus she is a good dancer or better still, a great ROCKER!

"I'm just waking up, I was too tired" I was not ashamed telling her that.

"Sorry. Make sure you use Paracetamol o'. Now she was sounding like my mum. She is too fond of Paracetamol, I have asked her whether she was an ambassador, "o serious" was the reply i got then, a story similar to that of Ruth and Naomi; "Anywhere you go, i go..."

"Sure. Thanks. What are you doing this evening?" I asked her

"I'll be doing some laundry works, but don't worry. I'll call you when am done so we could see. Right?

WHAT?! She'll call me? That’s rare of the girls in Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic. They wont waste their call card on a boy. Never! Especially, on the first day but they know how to beg you for it. Don't let me stress you on how to get the picture. Here, in my school, three things keeps us going; MONEY! PARTY! and SEX! The first one is performed by the guys. the second and third? WE would even do it a day to examinations.... WELCOME TO HNAUB!

18:00H. PK10, Benin Republic.

The school hostel is just five minutes' drive from where I stay but she was already waiting for me at the school gate. An HNAUB girl will make youn wait for at least an hour on occasions like this. They always come late. But hers was different...

"I was thinking whether a bigger girl has made you change your mind o"

She didn't look at me even though the space between us is not up to the one between a keyboard and its mouse on a desktop computer. What kind of girl could be bigger than you in this school? I could bet there wont be up to ten in number. She is the clean and fresh type, "ajebutter", thats what i like to call her type.... I took her to an eatery, Quickly (Thats the name). We talked at length, she was the only child of her parents unlike me, that i was the only child of my mother. After telling me a lot about her, i knew she was a girl born with the silver spoon in her mouth. GOd knows i will be a Mario in this relationship but the encouraging part was that she is also ready to be a Luigi.

"Do you mind following me to my place?" Damn! That was too fast and too quick, i hope i don't ruin this. But the reply I got brought me into the fantasy land.

"I thought you wouldn't ask"

Wow, she has been waiting for that?

"You are welcome to my house".... As I opened the entrance door and made a hand gesture to her to come inside my well-furnished room and parlor self-contain.....

Wo! Let me cut the long story,short. That night, we had sex
Re: Family Ties by madawaki02(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Following
Re: Family Ties by Chicent(m): 3:29am On Sep 07, 2013
Let's see how far it goes!b! Subscribing!!!
Re: Family Ties by yeleakinyele(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
God bless you two. Thanks for the encouragement
Re: Family Ties by spookydee(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
already seated with popcorn and coke.

continue jare
Re: Family Ties by yeleakinyele(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
04:00H(Next Day). Sekandji, Benin Republic

I woke up to ease myself. The Sleeping Beauty was deep in her sleep, i was so careful so I won't make any sound lest she's awake. She asked me if she could stay overnight, trust me i didnt refuse. We could have sex one or two times before day break. And Yes we did. After easing myself, i went to the fridge, reached for the last bottle of Pepsi there and gulped down almost half of it. By now, I wasn't feeling sleepy again. I walked to my study (about 7 footsteps from the bed) ready to think through on last night's event. I was drawn to think about Maria, a student of Convenant University, Nigeria. She didn't know what i have done, she shouldn't know. I betrayed her, I didn't regret my actions though, at least the rounds of sex were nice ones

"You are not sleeping" I looked above my shoulder, Biola was up. But for how long has she been staring? Did she hear anything? But i haven't uttered a word since i woke up, so nothing to worry about. I looked at her beautiful eyeballs, they were shining but she looks tired.

"No am not, I had to ease myself... and take a drink too. I was thirsty" I concluded.

"Pepsi?" She asked, after searching for the drink, and i guess seeing one in front of me. "I guess i'll have to ease myself too"

She got up, and after the first three steps, she fell. Immediately i rushed to where she was lying motionless. Holding her in my two hands, bending doen, I started calling her name...

"Biola. Biola. She didn't answer. What will I do? What have I done? Was that her first? I shook my head, No! I went in freely. Then was I too hard? Was it too hard? I couldn't answer all, but sex can't make one slump or can it? I placed my head on her breast, she was still breathing.
"Wake up Biola, wake up" I was sweating profusely now, and then i realised the ceiling fan was not on. Thoughts ran into my head now, if she dies, am dead. And then she moved. Alas! She's alive, then she moved again. But wait, is she vomitting? Yes! Food? No!

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!!

"Jesus! What is this? Epilepsy? She was foaming now, and it was thick. With my two hands, I held my head. My mouth was widely open, still looking at her. I felt pity for her, she was too beautiful to be epileptic, i thought. I gazed on her sexy body once more, you can never be tired of looking. She's not short but I was taller than her but Biola was close to perfection, a diva in her early twenties. A proud owner of a black Murano; from her looks, you would know she's not from a wretched home. "Those young girls' money works for" Yes. You should know her kind by now.

I didn't know what to do, infact there was nothing to do. I have to leave her there until she will gain her consciousness, that took her ten minutes. I could tell what was going in that mind now. She was full of shame, she didn't say abything and i didn't utter a word myself.

"I should be on my way now" was the only thing she said and she left without waiting for a reply. Her swollen eyes had done much of the talking already. She has been crying but I guess my "Its O.K" couldn't do much for her. I caught up with her, held her firmly so she wouldn't go. I tried to talk her down, but tears were forming behind those eyes now, and I had to let her go now. I opened the big gate for her, and she zoomed off. I stood motionless, like a statue. Watching her go was painful but there was little or nothing I could do. My cheek was wet. I was crying.
Re: Family Ties by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2013
#Following#
Re: Family Ties by MaziOmenuko: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Fully subscribed, nice delivery; you're doing a great job.

#Now, don't keep me waiting for long#
Re: Family Ties by Madawaki01(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Following
Re: Family Ties by yeleakinyele(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Three months have passed and it seems like the relationship will last longer than I had presumed. Myself and Biola have gone from being boyfriend and girlfriend to *sexers. These past months have been wild, we have sex almost everywhere; on the couch, in the car, kitchen, bathroom, everywhere. But the bedroom was always the last, (where we sing Now The Day Is Over). The only place we haven’t tried would be on the road or in the church like that of Mr. MaziOmenuko (READ: NYSC; National Year Of Sex And Comfort). She was always ready to satisfy me, always.

06:45H. PK10, Benin Republic.

Mondays are the only days I don’t receive lectures, I am always free. This has always been happening since my first semester. I have been in her apartment now since Friday, and it was time for me to take my leave.

“I wont want you to come to my place this week, Maria would be coming from Lagos” I said as I was putting on my footwear “and I wont want her to see you”

“You wont even come over to pay me a visit? Because Maria is coming? Why are you this heartless? You know I’ll miss you”

I didn’t say anything on that again, she dares not show her face. She could tell when I am serious and she knew this was one of those times. She didn’t bother to raise any eyebrow on this again, the boss has spoken. I was about leaving when my phone rang….

“Baby, how are you doing? You are still coming tomorrow right?” I couldn’t help but ask. I wished she was already with me

“That’s why I called” there was a short pause then she continued “Mummy is celebrating her birthday this Saturday and together we would be going to buy stuffs we need. Am sorry”

My morale was down, I guess Biola heard because she was smiling now. ‘tit’eyankan o babaje, te ni kan o le da’. There was nothing I could do but to accept the fate.

“all right, no problem. Just make sure you take good care of yourself”

“But you are invited o” She said jokingly. She knew I wont come, I have always tried to prevent myself and her dad from meeting when I discovered her dad was in the army. You know the stories of the boy and the girl’s father, not to mention a military man. It was a no-go area, at least for now. The conversation lasted for about ten minutes, Biola had been waiting to voice out and when the call ended, she removed her tongue out of her mouth, pointed it at me in a form to mske jest of me. Then her faced changed suddenly,as if she remembered something;

“let me see her picture sef” but before I could refuse, she had collected my phone, scrolled to my contacts, typed her name… and her whole information was out including her picture

“Wow!” She said

“what happened?” I demanded, but her answer was Nothing. I knew it was a lie. The expression was as if she knew something or was surprised but I couldn’t decipher what beget that face. She said Maria wasn’t even as beautiful as she was, claiming that was what she was thinking. If that was it, she wouldn’t say “Wow”. I couldn’t think of anything myself, so I closed the issue. But something in me told me there was more to it.

17:59H. Sekandji, Benin Republic.

Fridays are always lively for me. Maybe because it is the end of a school week, or because it’s the beginning of another weekend. Surely, today wasn’t going to be an exception. Myself and Samuel, a friend (popularly called after his surname, Apata) were playing FIFA13 on my PS3. For sure I was winning him, especially when I have my Pepsi by my side. The only thing that could be heard is the commentator’s voice as we were so serious and dedicated to our game thst nobody wanted to lose. There was a knock on the door, we heard but were too concentrated that we waited for another knock, and yet another one….

“come inside, its not locked”. Biola and her friend, Hannah entered with two bottles of Hennessy and a plastic cooler that contained a full chicken.

“Good afternoon, Samuel whats up now, been long o.” As Biola found herself a place to sit on the rug while her friend also did the same.
“When we knew you were with your friend” Hannah was talking, facing Samuel “we decided to show you boys some love”. They had alraedy opened the cooler while Biola had gone to the kitchen and coming back with her were four glass cups and a big flat plate.

“Let the party begin then”, Samuel loves this kind of life, immediately he had moved to where the stereo was, inserted Jags Nation Vol 1: Thy Nation Come by Jesse Jags and started playing. We had almost reached the bottom of the second one when Biola asked..

“We (Biola and Hannah) are going to Lagos tomorrow for a birthday party and you guys are invited, pls tell us you’ll come” she begged.

I knew it. Something was telling me she wanted something and was using the alcohol and the chicken as sacrifice to appease to the gods (myself and Samuel). I wanted to oppose but before I could even ask for who the celebrant was, Samuel had giving her the assurance that we would go, then he faced me and winked. By now, I couldn’t do much than to agree to the motion that we’ll leave for Lagos tomorrow morning.
We started the journey at exactly 11 o’clock. We took Biola’s Murano and I was the driver. Journey from Benin Republic to IyanaIba is not up to three hours. Samuel bought almost everything he saw that was being hawked; Gala, Coco chips, LaCaserae.t.c. I guess that is one of his hobbies; buying in the go-slow and before we reached the venue, himself and Hannah had slept off. We got to the party, a table had already been reserved for us. We moved there, sat down and was waiting for item 7. Biola had gone insearch of her family members and I was trying to beat the highscore on my Temple Run 1 when I felt a tap on my shoulder…
Re: Family Ties by Madawaki01(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
Getting interesting,u'r doin a gud job
Re: Family Ties by lizabelle02(f): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Following.
Re: Family Ties by Chicent(m): 4:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Nice one brodsa!!! Dat shud b maria....my guess. Ride on
Re: Family Ties by Lollz(f): 1:10am On Sep 12, 2013
I'm fully suscribing 2 this !!! ah just hope it wasnt maria that tapped ur shoulders!! ......more updates pleeeeeease #pouting nd doing d puppy dog thin#
Re: Family Ties by Lollz(f): 1:10am On Sep 12, 2013
I'm fully suscribing 2 this !!! ah just hope it wasn't maria that tapped ur shoulders
Re: Family Ties by yeleakinyele(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
I GREET EVERYBODY HERE. IF YOU ARE NEW < YOU ARE WELCOME> PLS FIND YOURSELF A SEAT AND FOR THE ONES THAT ARE ALREADY AT THE FRONT ROW, THANKS FOR THE WAIT. YOU ALL ARE MY FRIENDS HERE. I WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE PRESCENCE OF THE GRAND MASTER MAZI_OMENUKO, PLEASE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR HIM, YOU ARE WELCOME SIR. I SINCERELY THANK YOU FOR COMING SIR. AND TO EVERYONE READING, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR COMMENT GOES A LONG WAY, WHETHER ADDITION OR SUBTRACTION. WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY, WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE.
Re: Family Ties by yeleakinyele(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
[b][/b][b][/b]I turned to see who tapped me. What?! Maria’s younger sister?

I felt a cold shiver run down my spine, “The end time is near”. I couldn’t figure out what was happening, but I wanted to know. She (Maria’s younger sister) told me their mum was celebrating her birthday, that was why she was here. That means Maria too was here. I felt disorganized, I was void inside, nothing was moving and I wasn’t speaking. I had to do something fast, faster. I started picking the pieces together; this is Maria’s mum birthday, but Biola is here, which means they know each other, friends maybe. It began to dawn on me that Biola planned this. I knew there was something fishy when she looked at Maria’s picture and uttered “Wow”. So this was what she was planning…

“Uncle Bolu?” I couldn’t answer. I was lost in thought and my head was getting hotter every second.

“Yes?” I answered absent-minded

“I said have you seen my sister? She should be down there” As she pointed to a group of people some meters away from us

“Shhh… Don’t let her know am here. I didn’t tell her I would be coming. It’s a surprise” I winked.

“Okay.” She seemed to love the game I was playing as I could see her smile with one side of her mouth “What will you eat? So that I can get it for you.” I lost my appetite immediately.

“Food?” I asked stupidly, “Don’t worry, I’ll let you know when am hungry”

I convinced her not to say anything about our meeting to Maria. I lied that it was a surprise and I wouldn’t want her to ruin it. Enough of my thinking, I said to myself. I had to act wise and fast. Maria must not see me here, with Biola who was already coming back from where she had gone to. I had narrated everything to Samuel, and he could get the picture now.

“Then we have to leave, now” he said. I wished it wasn’t real. I looked around me and I saw Maria, looking so prim and proper. The style she used her Ankara in making was a nice one, totally different from others in the party. Beside her was a well dressed lady, of the same age group. They were laughing, I guess at something they were discussing. I prayed silently, but believe me I didn’t say a word. My mind was shattered, and the pieces are all I have got. I was sweating profusely now, Biola was back from where she had gone, I gave her a cold stare that could abort a woman’s pregnancy, accompanied with it was the F*** you sign. Her eyes told me she did it deliberately. “Wa ba mi ni school” I told her. She didn’t say a word, didn’t move and she maintained her facial expression. The money on us (I and Samuel) will take us back to school. Maria’s sister has seen me; she was going to tell her sister, no doubt. I picked my phone, sent a message to Maria telling her how beautiful she looked at the party and how I had to leave without seeing her. I told her there was some sort of emergency in school which needed to be attended to.

Please Lord; let this cup pass over me without me drinking……

Back to the party was where my mind had drifted to now. I could sense Biola smiling, her beautiful plan had worked out and she had made me come to the party. I looked at Samuel; his foolish and aggravated taste for food that day had helped with the plan. Biola had confessed times without number that she loves me and she would do anything for me. I didn’t know this was part of what she was saying. Is she this crazy? Maybe this is just the beginning, who knows what else is on her mind. I hope Maria believes my text message though. Then my phone gave a beep; text message:

“I knw u r angry bt pls 4give me. I was desperate. I can’t deny my luv 4 u. I knw Maria was my cuz wen I saw dat pic, nd I was lukin 4 a way 2 stop d relationship btw d 2 of u. I beg u in d name of GOD 2 pls 4give me. Pls Boluwatife, I LUV U”

I know I didn’t faint, but I was motionless for some seconds. So, I have been dating two cousins. I couldn’t believe it. I read the text message again and again to confirm if I was sure of what I was reading. I showed Samuel the message; he couldn’t help but laugh out loud…

“You dey date two cousins. Ti e ti ba e o (You are dating two cousins. You are doomed)”. I didn’t reply. I was startled. I was lost in thought….

VRRRMmrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…. My phone vibrated. Maria was calling me;

“Why will you leave without even saying a word” She paused then continued “You are making me miss you more now.” I felt relaxed. Thank God she bought the lie!

“I didn’t know my departure was going to turn out that way, am very sorry dear”

“You’ll make up for everything when I come over to your school right?” The spoilt version of her, which was a dominant gene, was talking now.

“Sure, I will.” We talked for so long, I could hear King Sunny Ade play at the background. I asked her for confirmation, and she confirmed it. Damn! I had always wanted to see him live on stage.

“I love you baby”

“I love you too”.

[b]I turned to see who tapped me. What?! Maria’s younger sister?

I felt a cold shiver run down my spine, “The end time is near”. I couldn’t figure out what was happening, but I wanted to know. She (Maria’s younger sister) told me their mum was celebrating her birthday, that was why she was here. That means Maria too was here. I felt disorganized, I was void inside, nothing was moving and I wasn’t speaking. I had to do something fast, faster. I started picking the pieces together; this is Maria’s mum birthday, but Biola is here, which means they know each other, friends maybe. It began to dawn on me that Biola planned this. I knew there was something fishy when she looked at Maria’s picture and uttered “Wow”. So this was what she was planning…

“Uncle Bolu?” I couldn’t answer. I was lost in thought and my head was getting hotter every second.

“I said have you seen my sister? She should be down there” As she pointed to a group of people some meters away from us

“Shhh… Don’t let her know am here. I didn’t tell her I would be coming. It’s a surprise” I winked.

“Okay.” She seemed to love the game I was playing as I could see her smile with one side of her mouth “What will you eat? So that I can get it for you.” I lost my appetite immediately.

I convinced her not to say anything about our meeting to Maria. I lied that it was a surprise and I wouldn’t want her to ruin it. Enough of my thinking, I said to myself. I had to act wise and fast. Maria must not see me here, with Biola who was already coming back from where she had gone to. I had narrated everything to Samuel, and he could get the picture now.

“Then we have to leave, now” he said. I wished it wasn’t real. I looked around me and I saw Maria, looking so prim and proper. The style she used her Ankara in making was a nice one, totally different from others in the party. Beside her was a well dressed lady, of the same age group. They were laughing, I guess at something they were discussing. I prayed silently, but believe me I didn’t say a word. My mind was shattered, and the pieces are all I have got. I was sweating profusely now, Biola was back from where she had gone, I gave her a cold stare that could abort a woman’s pregnancy, accompanied with it was the F*** you sign. Her eyes told me she did it deliberately. “Wa ba mi ni school” I told her. She didn’t say a word, didn’t move and she maintained her facial expression. The money on us (I and Samuel) will take us back to school. Maria’s sister has seen me; she was going to tell her sister, no doubt. I picked my phone, sent a message to Maria telling her how beautiful she looked at the party and how I had to leave without seeing her. I told her there was some sort of emergency in school which needed to be attended to.

Back to the party was where my mind had drifted to now. I could sense Biola smiling, her beautiful plan had worked out and she had made me come to the party. I looked at Samuel; his foolish and aggravated taste for food that day had helped with the plan. Biola had confessed times without number that she loves me and she would do anything for me. I didn’t know this was part of what she was saying. Is she this crazy? Maybe this is just the beginning, who knows what else is on her mind. I hope Maria believes my text message though. Then my phone gave a beep; text message:
“I knw u r angry bt pls 4give me. I was desperate. I can’t deny my luv 4 u. I knw Maria was my cuz wen I saw dat pic, nd I was lukin 4 a way 2 stop d relationship btw d 2 of u. I beg u in d name of GOD 2 pls 4give me. Pls Boluwatife, I LUV U”
I know I didn’t faint, but I was motionless for some seconds. So, I have been dating two cousins. I couldn’t believe it. I read the text message again and again to confirm if I was sure of what I was reading. I showed Samuel the message; he couldn’t help but laugh out loud…
“You dey date two cousins. Ti e ti ba e o (You are dating two cousins. You are doomed)”. I didn’t reply. I was startled. I was lost in thought….
“Why will you leave without even saying a word” She paused then continued “You are making me miss you more now.” Thank God she bought the lie! I felt relaxed
“You’ll make up for everything when I come over to your school right?” The spoilt version of her, which was a dominant gene, was talking now.
“Sure, I will.” We talked for so long, I could hear King Sunny Ade play at the background. I asked her for confirmation, and she confirmed it. Damn! I had always wanted to see him live on stage.
“I love you baby”
“I love you too”.

[/b]I turned to see who tapped me. What?! Maria’s younger sister?

“Why will you leave without even saying a word” She paused then continued “You are making me miss you more now.” Thank God she bought the lie! I felt relaxed
“I love you baby”
“I love you too”.
Re: Family Ties by yeleakinyele(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
I turned to see who tapped me. What?! Maria’s younger sister?

“Why will you leave without even saying a word” She paused then continued “You are making me miss you more now.” I felt relaxed. Thank God she bought the lie!

“I love you baby”

“I love you too”.
Re: Family Ties by yeleakinyele(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
SORRY FOR THE DUPLICATES... I THINK MY PHONE LOVES THE STORY TOO
Re: Family Ties by yeleakinyele(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
I POSTED ONLY ONE EPISODE WHICH IS AT THE BOTTOM, MY THURAYA DID ITS OWN. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES
Re: Family Ties by babyzai(f): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ur thuraya try wella bt all d same a job well done. Nxt time use a nokia 3310 it wld do d job perfectly
Re: Family Ties by yeleakinyele(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Thank you so much. The enncouragement is all I need
babyzai: Ur thuraya try wella bt all d same a job well done. Nxt time use a nokia 3310 it wld do d job perfectly
Re: Family Ties by iamteaser: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2013
Nice story. More ink to your elbow
Re: Family Ties by MissTutu(f): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
*following
Re: Family Ties by spookydee(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
oya continue.. my blood don dey hot

(1) (Reply)

POLITICAL ATTENTION .....A Poetry On Good Governance / Tales Of A Runs Geh / The Nightmare (short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.