Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Tales Of A Runs Geh - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales Of A Runs Geh (1446 Views)

Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver / Tales Of Abigail / Tales Of A College Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales Of A Runs Geh by LadyMacbeth(f): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
http://talesofruns..com.ng/2017/12/introduction.html?m=1
Hi, all. My name is Laura and am a runs girl. I school at Nnamdi Azikiwe University ,300L Computer and Electronics engineering. And this will be my diary chronicling my escapades as a runs girl.
Re: Tales Of A Runs Geh by LadyMacbeth(f): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hey y'all , it's your favorite girl Laura and this is my second blog post. I've never really been into this blogging stuff until recently I realized that I need to get my opinions out there.
Yes,I am a runs girl and am proud of it, the way since people look at runs girls eeh as if we're demons for crying out loud we're not murderers or kidnappers,we are just lucky to be having fun and get paid fit having fun, isn't that great??
So you might be wondering how a young engine babe like me (no pictures yet) decided to enter runs, well flashback to 2015 when I was in 200L( I be from a very average family, I be correct ajekpako) so exam period 1st semester, 200L,I just got up on a very good day and found out that I was broke as in patapa broke, empty stomach, empty purse, empty bank account, empty kitchen; not even garri. Day before yesterday my elder sister's fiance sent me N1000 ( the guy stingy die) which I managed for two days, mum and dad were still completing that their 6 months salary hasn't been paid yet so their side was a no go area. I lay on the bed and opened the Corel draw app in my head and started designing possible obituaries for myself "Student starves to death" being one of them.I was ready to just lie down and die when my stomach said to me " Laura ,odika isi emebigo gi,choro m nri osiso" and sense descended on me immediately and I remembered Ebuka my faculty mate who had been disturbing me since year one and luckily he lives not far away( his house was kinda far but my hungry mind short-circuited it). 10 minutes later, I was at his for. The guys jaw literally dropped to the for when he saw it was me and even more when I brushed past him with a simple "hi" into his room. The poor boy overdid himself that day eeh, there was noting I didn't eat I even had to use the toilet twice, anyway as I was about to go the maga bought me #1000 Suya and gave me #2000 . After that day, I kinda started liking Ebuka but you know what I liked more?? The newly acquired knowledge that guys would go out of their way to please me and take care of me just because I was a girl and a beautiful one at that. This was girl power and I liked it .
http://talesofruns..com/2017/12/hey-yall-its-your-favorite-girl-laura.html
Re: Tales Of A Runs Geh by LadyMacbeth(f): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Encourage a sister??
Re: Tales Of A Runs Geh by Moboj: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Continue your story
You don't have to stop with people being mute smiley
Re: Tales Of A Runs Geh by leefrak9(f): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
ride on rruns babe...how much 4 a nite
Re: Tales Of A Runs Geh by okpara007(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
I am ready to pay any amount
Re: Tales Of A Runs Geh by LadyMacbeth(f): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2018
I am getting vibes from my sister. See, my sister was all this SU girls when she was in secondary school complete with the long skirts and the constant preaching to me to stop wearing Trousers and what not. She would constantly tell me about hell fire where she said I was headed but when you're making the type of money I'm making,hell fire would just sound like another Mouth Action. Ehe,she got admission into the most rotten and corrupt school east of the Niger,;IMSU and she has suddenly changed.
First, she has ditched the long skirts and has stared applying makeup!! She has also started doing late night calls and thankfully the constant preaching has stopped.
I have got to talk to her,I can't allow one mumu boy to come and spoil my sister for me.
Never.
http://talesofruns..com/2018/04/i-am-getting-vibes-from-my-sister.html?m=1
Re: Tales Of A Runs Geh by LadyMacbeth(f): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Hey guys.

(1) (Reply)

Public Notice: I Am Not Devilspen / Game Of Thrones; A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows. / To The Dying African Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.