Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570062 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pateffy: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Civics/social studies teacher is needed in a reputable school around omole phase2, if you are interested let me know

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Donnie835: 3:01am On Feb 09, 2023
pateffy:
Civics/social studies teacher is needed in a reputable school around omole phase2, if you are interested let me know

Good Morning, Please, I'm interested.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Donnie835: 3:39am On Feb 09, 2023
pateffy:

The name of the school please?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Wiseking00(m): 5:41am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=Wiseking00 post=120698159]A school in Ilepa ifo required the service of science teacher for immediately employment. Contact /quote]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by TrippleEEE: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2023
pateffy:
im interested please.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ccffwx: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
A reputable primary school in Lekki needs the services of diligent and passionate Literacy, Numeracy and full time Diction teachers. Remuneration is attractive. Kindly send CV to rhisacademics@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abiodun1100(m): 3:41am On Feb 16, 2023
I’m interested please how can I get to you

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejai99: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
A reputable secondary school requires the service of an experience English teacher in Itele, Sango Ota. Contact this number if interested. 0.8.0.5.95.4.79.89
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nayookafor(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Job Openings: Tutors

CLASS is an A-Level Centre providing quality post-secondary academic and professional trainings for individuals seeking to further their studies and enhance their career prospects.

We are looking to engage highly competent and result-oriented full time & part-time Subject Tutors in the following discipline:

• Government
• Literature-in-English
• Christian Religious Studies
• Islamic Religious Studies

Interested candidates residing within Fadeyi, Maryland, Shomolu & Yaba should send their applications to hr@class.ng on or before 15th March 2023.

Please quote your subject area as the subject of your e-mail E.g. (Mathematics Instructor). Your application must include the following:

• Your current curriculum vitae (CV) in a Word or PDF format, saved with your full name.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by loloprince: 7:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Vacancies exists for
Experienced pre school teachers
Experienced Nursery teachers
And experienced Primary teachers

This vacancies are for those living around Iba new site and Isashi environs

Send your CV to yvluvu@yahoo.com

Or send a DM to 08037988194
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejai99: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2023
A reputable secondary school requires the service of an experience Mathematics teacher at Olosun, Sango Ota. Contact this number if interested. 0.8.0.5.95.4.79.89

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by TrippleEEE: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
pateffy:
I'm interested. On a part time basis.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Daninya33: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023

Hello, please can anyone share with me, how much lecturers at Faith Bible Institute Oyo Ibadan earn?, it's very urgent.
Thank You.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adekaka12345: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2023
A faith based secondary school along MOWE ,Lagos Ibadan Expressway needs the service of the teacher of one of these combinations.

1. Math/Science

2. Science/ICT (most preferred)

3. Math/ICT

4. PHE teacher /Sports Coach

Teacher should be able to teach Checkpoint Mathematics/Science.
Excellent use of office packages is an added advantage.

Pay is between 90k - 140k

Please send your CV to akintobitalabi@yahoo.com

In your Cover letter please state your
1. Age
2. Your church.
3. And why you should be hired.

All applications should be received by Tuesday 30th March, 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emodeee: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hello everybody.

Any teaching job around ibeju lekki?

Will like to teach commerce or any social science subject aside economics and government.

Please send a mail. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oyindamolah: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emodeee:
Hello everybody.

Any teaching job around ibeju lekki?

Will like to teach commerce or any social science subject aside economics and government.

Please send a mail. Thank you.
Yes, start by using Google to narrow your search. You are in a location where you have Eleganza, power oil, tintomatoes, dangote refinery and many other factories.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emodeee: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Yes, start by using Google to narrow your search. You are in a location where you have Eleganza, power oil, tintomatoes, dangote refinery and many other factories.

Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Iyojoabcc: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
A school in Ahmadiya ijaiye axis Lagos is currently recruiting teachers passionate about building future leaders and influencing students for Christ in the following areas.

*Agriculture/Animal Husbandry*

B.ed Agricultural science / any course.

*Geography*

B.sc / B.ed Geography, Geography, and Planning
Any related course.

*Physics:*
B.sc physics
B.ed physics
Physics electronics
Or related subject

Send your CV and Cover letter to abgslagos@gmail.com.

Contact number+234 905 372 7548
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Fumiex(f): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
tom4greatness:
Mathematics tutor are needed to work online. It's an American website where you can earn in dollar. strictly for Mathematics tutors only. DM me through WhatsApp if interested (07031912193)
Is this still available?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sowl(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Have you written and passed IELTS before?

Are you an IGSCE certified English teacher with notable years of experience that' understands basics and the nitty gritty of the English language?

And you'd like a little side hustle to make u money based on your knowledge and expertise of the English language ?

If your answer is yes to all of this questions.. Feel free to buzz me up for more info on a solid way of gaining extra income with this skill of yours

Call or whatsapp me on 08085994525
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Prinzton(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Kaysalas:

Anybody has an idea on how to go about this IGCSE certification?
Firstly you have to be employed as a teaching staff in any of the British certified schools who will project you through the school as one of their own before you can start the registration.
The registration starts from the school before training and certification.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by edimaan: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Kaysalas:

Anybody has an idea on how to go about this IGCSE certification?

Go to CAIE website.

Go to CAIE website >> Menu >> Support and training for schools >> Professional development courses >> introductory Professional Development >> Online Introductory Courses

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Prinzton(m): 1:23am On Mar 26, 2023
edimaan:

Go to CAIE website.

Go to CAIE website >> Menu >> Support and training for schools >> Professional development courses >> introductory Professional Development >> Online Introductory Courses
The introductory course is free and open.
For the certification, an advanced development course is needed.
The administrator representative in the British school can only open these accounts as all correspondence will go through the administrator.
everything is done through the school's account and certificates are sent through the school

unless you have a ver close paddy who is an administrator there.

If there are other ways, I'm open to correction and learning
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Legit230: 2:28am On Mar 26, 2023
Hi
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Legit230: 2:29am On Mar 26, 2023
Prinzton:

The introductory course is free and open.
For the certification, an advanced development course is needed.
The administrator representative in the British school can only open these accounts as all correspondence will go through the administrator.
everything is done through the school's account and certificates are sent through the school

unless you have a ver close paddy who is an administrator there.

If there are other ways, I'm open to correction and learning.I am interested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Happy Weekend!

Doctors, engineers, IT professionals have japa-ed for greener pastures. The opportunity have finally arrive for teachers, don't let this opportunity slid. Check my thread for details
https://www.nairaland.com/7550313/uk-qualified-teachers-status-qts#120552370
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Iyojoabcc: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2023
A school in Ahmadiya ijaiye axis Lagos is currently recruiting teachers passionate about building future leaders and influencing students for Christ in the following areas.

B.ed Agricultural science / any course.

*Geography*

Any related course.

B.sc physics
B.ed physics
Physics electronics
Or related subject

Contact number+234 905 372 7548 ,+234 912 469 0731, +2348064556608.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Iyojoabcc: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2023

B.ed Agricultural science / any related course.

*Geography*

Any related course.

B.sc physics
B.ed physics
Physics electronics
Or related subject

Contact number+234 905 372 7548 ,+234 912 469 0731, +2348064556608.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bellakay: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2023
A School Administrator Needed

We are looking for a smart professional who is available to resume immediately for this position.

The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a Nigerian/British Curriculum. He/she will be the Administrator of the School. He/she will have key responsibility for strategic visioning and corporate governance. The administrator will be required to drive and improve upon the current growth and strategic plan for the school.

The Administrator will be tasked with formulating and managing the policies, regulations, and procedures, in line with the school’s core values and mission. Achieving academic excellence which is at the core of the School requires that the administrator works collaboratively with the senior management of the school, to nurture the School’s community, curriculum development, extracurricular activities, alumni development, school facilities development, and infrastructure

REQUIREMENTS
• The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a B.Ed. M.Ed will be a good advantage.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience with at least 1/2 years as a head teacher or Admin from a reputable school.
• Must possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Must have good understanding of British and Nigerian curriculum
• Excellent communication skills. • Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint.

Send Cv to tpa.recruitments@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sophier(f): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Is there anyone with info about TSPC college in Ibadan please?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by follas: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2023
Please I need a better teaching job around Agege or ọgba Lagos state.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sophier(f): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2023
Sophier:
Is there anyone with info about TSPC college in Ibadan please?
Anyone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.