Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (1029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575804 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kingdomdaughter(f): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Good morning everyone

Please who has any information on the salary structure of the following schools on Lagos island

Edidot
Albesta
Soaring kids
Atlantic hall
Ennyston

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Delightsome2023: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kingdomdaughter:
Good morning everyone

Please who has any information on the salary structure of the following schools on Lagos island

Edidot
Albesta
Soaring kids
Atlantic hall
Ennyston
do they need teachers??

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Delightsome2023: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
pateffy:
Civics/social studies teacher is needed in a reputable school around omole phase2, if you are interested let me know
hello sir I'm interested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Delightsome2023: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
nayookafor:
Job Openings: Tutors

CLASS is an A-Level Centre providing quality post-secondary academic and professional trainings for individuals seeking to further their studies and enhance their career prospects.

We are looking to engage highly competent and result-oriented full time & part-time Subject Tutors in the following discipline:

• Government
• Literature-in-English
• Christian Religious Studies
• Islamic Religious Studies

Interested candidates residing within Fadeyi, Maryland, Shomolu & Yaba should send their applications to hr@class.ng on or before 15th March 2023.

Please quote your subject area as the subject of your e-mail E.g. (Mathematics Instructor). Your application must include the following:

• Your current curriculum vitae (CV) in a Word or PDF format, saved with your full name.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
I just saw this. can I still apply?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fruitfulvine17: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good afternoon sir/ma..... please I need you to enlighten me on TRCN.... Am a BSc holder and I am intrested in getting a government teaching job in my state...My question is that with my qualification do I qualify to get the TRCN form and more so I dont know if anyone that stay in Lagos have an idea if the TRCN form is still out....and how many month will I have to run it before getting the TRCN certificate.... Thanks in anticipation God bless u real good.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by biggal: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
*a reputable school in Abuloma Port Harcourt needs teachers in these areas*
Primary school teacher Good in maths

PHE

Agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by FemiHKE(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Any school interested in a certified physical education teacher/games master (any class category), I'm available (Part-time) and If you also need help organizing your school interhouse sports.

Contact me on 09069751998

Location - Lagos

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by biggal: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
FemiHKE:
Any school interested in a certified physical education teacher/games master (any class category), I'm available (Part-time) and If you also need help organizing your school interhouse sports.

Contact me on 09069751998

Location - Lagos

We need in ph

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rubyjade: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2023
*INFORMATION ON UK VISA FOR NIGERIAN TEACHERS!*

*UK Acceptance of Nigerian Teachers Via QTS (Qualified Teachers Status) officially starts today- February 1, 2023*

Please take note of this information before you apply:

1. Only University Degree is allowed. NCE, Grade II from Nigeria does not meet the requirements.

2. The teachers should be qualified to teach children aged 11-16 in one of the following subjects (Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Madarin, Russian, Spanish).

3. Your qualification (Certificate or transcript) must show you can teach one of the above subjects or at least 50% of the applicant’s university degree should reflect one of the subjects above.

4. You will need to upload your proof of qualification (University Certificate and Transcript)

5. The good news is that Nigerian Teachers do not need to write any Test of English(e.g IELTS) as long as your course was completely taught in English Language. So, you need to request “English Language Proficiency” document form your University.

6. You will need to upload one of these Proofs of Identity (International Passport, Birth Certificate, National ID)- Marriage Certificate as a supplement document can be uploaded for our females that have changed their names.

7. You will need to provide a Letter of Professional Standing from the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).

8. You cannot send Letter of Professional Standing from TRCN yourself. You will need to apply via Lops@trcn.gov.ng

9. The applicant needs to contact TRCN to send the Letter of Professional Standing to ApplyQTS.verification@education.gov.uk

10. The Letter of Professional Standing must be dated 3 months the applicant applies for QTS online.

11. The Letter of Professional Standing must be received in UK within 90 days, if not the application for QTS will be closed. Please do proper follow up on TRCN to send it on time.

12. Once you apply for your QTS online, a reference number will be generated. This reference number must be given to TRCN as a proof of your application.

13. TRCN will require you to pay them N60,000.00

14. At the application of
QTS, references will be required to confirm that you are a qualified Teacher- Name and Email Addresses of your referees will be required.

15. Apply for QTS UK on this site: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apply-for-qualified-teacher-status-qts-if-you-teach-outside-the-uk/routes-to-qualified-teacher-status-qts-for-teachers-and-those-with-teaching-experience-outside-the-uk

Go to Apply for QTS.

NOTE:

*Once you apply for QTS, this does not automatically take you to UK.*

*Once you have gotten your QTS, this will make you to apply for teaching jobs in UK. With your QTS, you have the high chance of being shortlisted for interview once you apply for jobs*

*Once the school finds you suitable for the job, you can then be sponsored on work visa permit.*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rubyjade: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2023
Kingdomdaughter:
Good morning everyone

Edidot
Albesta
Soaring kids
Atlantic hall
Ennyston
250k and above
Pension
Vacation
13th month
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Yo fams
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sowl(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Have you written and passed IELTS before?

Are you an IGSCE certified English teacher with notable years of experience that' understands basics and the nitty gritty of the English language?

And you'd like a little side hustle to make u money based on your knowledge and expertise of the English language ?

If your answer is yes to all of this questions.. Feel free to buzz me up for more info on a solid way of gaining extra income with this skill of yours

Salary : ₦100,000

Call or whatsapp me on 08085994525

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
An experienced Physics teacher (especially for exam classes) is needed for immediate employment at a reputable school in Oyo State.

Salary is between 70k and 80k.
Accommodation is available but optional.

Kindly send your CV and cover letter to french_funmi@yahoo.co.uk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Delightsome2023: 1:44am On Apr 05, 2023
avicky:
An experienced Physics teacher (especially for exam classes) is needed for immediate employment at a reputable school in Oyo State.

I'm a Librarian ooo Incase the school needs one

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Delightsome2023: 1:46am On Apr 05, 2023
Failure2019:
I'm hiring!
I need a female teacher for BJ
Job Requirements: nice figure, skinny, below 25 years old
Salary: Competitive
Any one up for the job?
Cc Mynd44 Seun Dominique NLFPMOD
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Delightsome2023:
I'm a Librarian ooo Incase the school needs one
Kindly send your cv.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
experienced Physics teacher (especially for exam classes) is needed for immediate employment at a reputable school in Oyo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IyaTola: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
avicky:
experienced Physics teacher (especially for exam classes) is needed for immediate employment at a reputable school in Oyo State.

it's been a while funmi, aren't you applying for UK free teacher sponsored VISA
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Delightsome2023: 2:13am On Apr 09, 2023
avicky:

Kindly send your cv.
I've sent it to your mail ma'am.
I can also teach the following subjects perfectly
Literature-in-English.
Government
History
Civic Education
Christian Religious Knowledge
Social Studies
Basic Technology
Computer
I can as well offer Guidance and Counseling Service to the pupils and students.
I also possess TRCN certification.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nwanna2588: 5:16am On Apr 09, 2023
Delightsome2023:
I've sent it to your mail ma'am.
I can also teach the following subjects perfectly
Literature-in-English.
Government
History
Civic Education
Christian Religious Knowledge
Social Studies
Basic Technology
Computer
I can as well offer Guidance and Counseling Services to the pupils and students.
I also possess TRCN certification.
This is not a quality of a good teacher. If you like, teach all the subjects in the world. You can only be a teacher by having the prerequisite qualifications.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Delightsome2023: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2023
ok
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Delightsome2023: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2023
biggal:
*a reputable school in Abuloma Port Harcourt needs teachers in these areas*
Primary school teacher Good in maths

PHE

Agriculture.

no name no contact address?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sandy07: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
For Your TRCN up to date past questions and answers request..
Contact me via andrea.osarobo921@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sandy07: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Rubyjade:
*INFORMATION ON UK VISA FOR NIGERIAN TEACHERS!*

*UK Acceptance of Nigerian Teachers Via QTS (Qualified Teachers Status) officially starts today- February 1, 2023*

Please take note of this information before you apply:

1. Only University Degree is allowed. NCE, Grade II from Nigeria does not meet the requirements.

2. The teachers should be qualified to teach children aged 11-16 in one of the following subjects (Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Madarin, Russian, Spanish).

3. Your qualification (Certificate or transcript) must show you can teach one of the above subjects or at least 50% of the applicant’s university degree should reflect one of the subjects above.

4. You will need to upload your proof of qualification (University Certificate and Transcript)

5. The good news is that Nigerian Teachers do not need to write any Test of English(e.g IELTS) as long as your course was completely taught in English Language. So, you need to request “English Language Proficiency” document form your University.

6. You will need to upload one of these Proofs of Identity (International Passport, Birth Certificate, National ID)- Marriage Certificate as a supplement document can be uploaded for our females that have changed their names.

7. You will need to provide a Letter of Professional Standing from the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).

8. You cannot send Letter of Professional Standing from TRCN yourself. You will need to apply via Lops@trcn.gov.ng

9. The applicant needs to contact TRCN to send the Letter of Professional Standing to ApplyQTS.verification@education.gov.uk

10. The Letter of Professional Standing must be dated 3 months the applicant applies for QTS online.

11. The Letter of Professional Standing must be received in UK within 90 days, if not the application for QTS will be closed. Please do proper follow up on TRCN to send it on time.

12. Once you apply for your QTS online, a reference number will be generated. This reference number must be given to TRCN as a proof of your application.

13. TRCN will require you to pay them N60,000.00

14. At the application of
QTS, references will be required to confirm that you are a qualified Teacher- Name and Email Addresses of your referees will be required.

15. Apply for QTS UK on this site: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apply-for-qualified-teacher-status-qts-if-you-teach-outside-the-uk/routes-to-qualified-teacher-status-qts-for-teachers-and-those-with-teaching-experience-outside-the-uk

Go to Apply for QTS.

NOTE:

*Once you apply for QTS, this does not automatically take you to UK.*

*Once you have gotten your QTS, this will make you to apply for teaching jobs in UK. With your QTS, you have the high chance of being shortlisted for interview once you apply for jobs*

*Once the school finds you suitable for the job, you can then be sponsored on work visa permit.*

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Heromaniaa: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please what's the step in registering for trcn? I'm based in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rubyjade: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sandy07:

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phidipe(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Can i still apply for this, i studied Computer Engineering , i can perfectly teach Mathematics, Further Mathematics

Adekaka12345:
A faith based secondary school along MOWE ,Lagos Ibadan Expressway needs the service of the teacher of one of these combinations.

1. Math/Science

2. Science/ICT (most preferred)

3. Math/ICT

4. PHE teacher /Sports Coach

Teacher should be able to teach Checkpoint Mathematics/Science.
Excellent use of office packages is an added advantage.

Pay is between 90k - 140k

Please send your CV to akintobitalabi@yahoo.com

In your Cover letter please state your
1. Age
2. Your church.
3. And why you should be hired.

All applications should be received by Tuesday 30th March, 2023.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phidipe(m): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
A Computer Engineering graduate with years of Teaching, Servicing and Networking Computers, can also handle Mathematics and Further Mathematics perfectly. I need a related job
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adekaka12345: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2023
phidipe:
Can i still apply for this, i studied Computer Engineering , i can perfectly teach Mathematics, Further Mathematics

They do not need math and further Maths. Look at the subject combination.
Apply if you can teach ICT and Mathematics conveniently...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phidipe(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Thanks Bro. Yes I can perfectly handled ICT and Mathematics if you have seen any offer please I will be interested
Adekaka12345:

They do not need math and further Maths. Look at the subject combination.
Apply if you can teach ICT and Mathematics conveniently...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phidipe(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2023
A graduate of Computer Engineering
can teach ICT
Mathematics
service and maintain your existing ICT facilities

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.