Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2588942 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
A reputable Primary School on Lagos Island requires the service of a Computer Studies teacher, the successful applicant is expected to teach Computer Studies in Primary 2 to Primary.

Applicants are to posses a Diploma or Certificate in Computer Studies and MUST have very good communication skills. Salary range is between 25k to 30k per month and end of term lesson allowance (which is a minimum 50k per term)

Interested applicants should call 08029528893 or forward their CV to manewumi@yahoo.com before 16th January 2015 or drop your CV with the ADMINISTRATOR at 32 Strachan Street Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Applications are invited from experienced and
suitably qualified candidates to fill the
following vacancies:

NURSERY SCHOOL TEACHERS
Requirements
GD II/NCE + 2 Years Experience

PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
Requirements
NCE/B.Ed + 2 Years Experience

IGBO SUBJECT TEACHER
Requirements
NCE/B.Ed + 1 Years Experience

SUPERVISORS (NURSERY)
Requirements
Bachelor/Master in Education with a
minimum of 2 years experience

FINE ART TEACHER
Requirements
NCE/B.Ed + 2 Years Experience

ACCOUNTS CLERKS
Requirements
OND in Account or HND in Accounts or
ATS

CATERER
Requirements
An experienced and qualified caterer to
run the School's Tuck Shop

MOTOR DRIVERS
Requirements
Must reside within Mile-2/Amuwo/
Festac/Agboju/Satellite Town/Ijegun/
Barracks/Volks.

Method of Application
Possession of Montessori Teaching knowledge
will be an added advantage for positions (i) to
(iii) above. Total take home package is quite
competitive and above industry average.
Handwritten applications containing CVs and
including current contact telephone numbers
addressed to THE MANAGEMENT could be
sent by post to:
23, New Road, Off Community Road,
Satellite Town, Festac Town,
Off Badagry Expressway,
Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2015
A young female primary school teacher who (20-30years old ) has a very good command of english language around and lives around ilupeju axis is needed urgently. Will be Working 4pm -6.30pm three times a week. Experience as a primary school teacher is also an added advantage. Please send your cvs to adebukonla@etisalatng.blackberry.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Options Book and Information Services (OBIS) operates a large bookshop located at Options Book House, in Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria. This bookshop stock wide array of books, journals and other publications covering different areas of specialization and aspects of life. We cater for your book need from babyhood to old age

OBIS is recruiting to fill the position of:

Position: Accounts Clerk
Requirements: 

NECO/WAEC/NABTEC/GCE (With At Least 3 Credits Which Must Include English and Mathematics and Accounts

Certificate in Computer Appreciation with proficiency in MS Word and Excel

Practical Experience Added Advantage

Must Be Able To Drive for 5 only

Position: Marketing Officer
Requirements:

NECO/WAEC/NABTEC With 9 years Working Experience OR

OND/NCE/ in Business Administration, Marketing With 3 years working experience

OND/NCE/ATS in Accountancy with 3 years working experience

Certificate in Computer Appreciation with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Spreadsheet

Must be familiar with the Accounts books and Accounts packages applicable 2 only.

Position: Accounts Officer
Requirements:

NECO/WAEC/NABTEC With 9 years Working Experience OR

OND/NCE/ in Business Administration, Marketing With 3 years working experience

OND/NCE/ATS in Accountancy with 3 years working experience

Certificate in Computer Appreciation with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Spreadsheet

Must be familiar with the Accounts books and Accounts packages applicable 2 only.

Position: Marketing Supervisor
Requirements:

OND/NCE in Business Administration, Marketing /Arts/Social Sciences with 6 years working experience OR

HND/BSC/B.Ed. in Business Education, Marketing/Arts/ Social Sciences with 3 years working experience

Certificate in Computer Appreciation and Application COMPULSORY

Position: Marketing Clerk
Requirements:

NECO/WAEC/NABTEC/GCE (With At Least 3 Credits Which Must Include English and Mathematics and Accounts

Certificate in Computer Appreciation with proficiency in MS Word and Excel

Practical Experience Added Advantage

Must Be Able To Drive for 5 only

Application
Interested candidates should forward handwritten Application, printed CV and credentials to:
Options Book House,
142 Oyo Road, Olororo Bus/Stop, Ojoo, Ibadan
Or, send to: bookshop@options-ltd.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kingspin(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2015
I need any good job in owerri teaching and others. Chimaxtop2@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jrosy(f): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
corkqueen:
CaptainDo, it good to see you look at the thread. Flygeriansteve, jrosy (f ), and our guests I hail thee. Happy new year.

Happy and a prosperous new year to Corkqueen and everyone on this thread. keep on the good work. God bless you!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Evathyst:
Can't stop laughing. cheesy

What that writer narrated above is more comical than inspirational. Honestly, some interviews could be something else. I could remember the case of our account teacher who was just drinking water intermittently during the course of the interview. U go fear na embarassed

Speaking from my own personal experience, some interviews I goofed big time, some I murdered. But in all, I learnt one or two things. Will give you details later. tongue
we are waiting.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
debolly:

I'll call them tomorrow by God's grace
Did you call? If yes, what was the response?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
FreddywellsNGN:

Thanks ....got it!
share your experience now!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kingspin:
I need any good job in owerri teaching and others. Chimaxtop2@gmail.com
my candid advise is for you to step out and drop your CV in schools within and around your vicinity.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Good evening guys! I love this thread so much. I have decided to swallow my pride and go for teaching job for the main time before that big offer surfaces. I want experience teachers on this thread to assist me in preparing a comprehensive lesson note ( guidelines & rules ).

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Someone has gone AWOL. for Heaven's sake, where the heck is our visiting prof? Lol! I called him yesterday, common to pick call self na WAEC. Some work can really be something else. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
funkeabosede:
Am hnd graduate with upper crediit in accounting. Have been teaching for the past 8 years. I need a job that goes with accomodation
Hi Funke! Compliments...pls I need ur assistance on how to prepare a good lesson note. I have applied for teaching job.
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
opeyemy3939:
Good evening guys! I love this thread so much. I have decided to swallow my pride and go for teaching job for the main time before that big offer surfaces. I want experience teachers on this thread to assist me in preparing a comprehensive lesson note ( guidelines & rules ).

Thanks in anticipation.
congratulations!!!!! It a big step in the right direction. Stay stunned.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nigeria is becoming something else
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
opeyemy3939:

Thanks in anticipation.
see my post on page 108
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Odunharry:

see my post on page 108
Thanks so much, bro!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
opeyemy3939:

Thanks so much, bro!
welcome bro....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Good morning everyone. An international School in Ogun State requires the following teachers and administrative staff.

Food and Nutrition Teacher, must be female and University graduate.

Fine art Teacher, must be a graduate and very competent.

Secretary.

Administrative Officer

Interested applicants should call 09096509946.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by queenprecy(f): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2015
is there no advertisement for teaching jobs for those in Awka Anambra state?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
i need part time home econs teachers that live around ikorodu. please call 08029719850 if you re interested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
I was at a school today in Lagos for written interview, I was given past questions on 2 subjects to solve (Account & Commerce), after the completion of the test. They told me to come tommorrow for oral interview and probably micro-teaching. Pls guys, what should I expect tommorrow and also how should I prepare myself for tommorrow. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Benford International School, a brand new
purpose-built school located in Lokogoma,
Abuja with an international outlook. We
present career opportunities for vibrant men
and women who want to enjoy a rewarding
career
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT, English, mathematics, Science, Music, phonics and classroom Teacher
Job Requirements
A good first Degree in subject area.
Approachable, committed, enthusiastic, able to
motivate self and others, calm under pressure.
Able to create a happy, challenging and
effective learning environment with good
communication skills and relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2015
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
submit the curriculum vitae at:
Benford International School,
Plot 1112, Benford Crescent,
Opposite Sun City Estate,
Off Lokogoma Road Abuja.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
opeyemy3939:
I was at a school today in Lagos for written interview, I was given past questions on 2 subjects to solve (Account & Commerce), after the completion of the test. They told me to come tommorrow for oral interview and probably micro-teaching. Pls guys, what should I expect tommorrow and also how should I prepare myself for tommorrow. Thanks.

pick three topics that you can confidently teach well and when asked questions you will know the answer, during the micro teaching, walk round the class, maintain eye contact with the students or panel of interviewers. The moment you walk into the class, rule the whiteboard, write the date, subject and topic. Ogas over to una O. What the name of the school?

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
queenprecy:
As we advise in our usual way, go out armed with your CV and submit to school within and around your locality. You will be amazed at the results.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Benford International School, a brand new
purpose-built school located in Lokogoma,
Abuja with an international outlook. We
present career opportunities for vibrant men
and women who want to enjoy a rewarding
career
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class-room Teachers for all other
Subjects
Job Requirements
Graduate, Approachable, committed,
enthusiastic, able to motivate self and others,
calm under pressure.
Able to create happy, challenging and effective
learning environment with good
communication skills and relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2015
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
submit the curriculum vitae at:
Benford International School,
Plot 1112, Benford Crescent,
Opposite Sun City Estate,
Off Lokogoma Road Abuja.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
kendraloops:
givemejoy, which time i turn gatecrasher? except I dont know the meaning of the word again. I see my name for award section. explain yaself kiakia
person no fit play with you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Evathyst:
Someone has gone AWOL. for Heaven's sake, where the heck is our visiting prof? Lol! I called him yesterday, common to pick call self na WAEC. Some work can really be something else. tongue
Manie said it, it is a challenging job and while he was at the previous job, that prepared him for this job.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops(f): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Givemejoy:
person no fit play with you.

Ha, no vex o. I was flabberwhelmed to see my name dia ni. I no know say na play.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
kendraloops:

Ha, no vex o. I was flabberwhelmed to see my name dia ni. I no know say na play.

Pls how do I handle micro teaching for primary pupils? Its urgent..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
queenprecy:
drop cv at schools around your area...stay glued to this thread or u can browse thru 4m previous page..
If there is any Vacancy,it will be posted here..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Evathyst:
lol.....Happy new year dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.