Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575803 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
MacJC:

** They're all in Lekki-Ajah axis**
**BSc? Fresh graduate? Why not
!
What matters is what u've got between ur ears, ie, how competent u are in ur subject(s). Dassol!
Ask STENON. She's a fresh graduate , YET has landed interviews in TWO 5 star schools (Newhall Int school and The Ambassadors College) in TWO DAYS!

Kia-Kia! Dust ur CV and begin 2 "i wish to apply"!

Remember 2 kp us posted.
Best of luck.

THANKS A LOT.SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Liadi2:
Pls good day here have been following this tread silently, am a Corp member about to finish my nysc service by October, am reporting back to my Ppa tomorrow have package my CV and my result I want to start submitting my package to d school around my lga, although I had 3 years teaching experience, immediately after my ND have been teaching mathematics, basic technology for jssce students and more so I can take physics too, I just need ur advice can I attach application letter with my CV and HND result? since have not collected my discharge certificate, am serving in rivers state and d lga is a oil producing lga wic is d second largest oil producing Lga in Rivers State, I will also contribute to this group by posting vacancy when I land tomorrow

Yes you can. You're a graduate with 3 years experience as you've said, discharge certificate or not. I started teaching while in the university, with private lessons and holidays coaching. So u can see you're on the right part. What matters most is that you're experienced and have graduated, your NYSC should be "In View" on your CV with the date of passing out.
And Yes, attach a well written cover letter to all your applications. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
truborn9ja:
Good Peepz, I need your advice please..
I actually sealed a deal with a School as a mathemtics teacher, the very day i went for Interview, the school gave me an offer and i accepted it.
But since then i have not heard from them, they promise to get back to me but they are yet to.

Do you think its proper for me to go to the school and ask them Whats up?
Because i turned down an offer last-week with the hope of joining this school. And presently, am currently out of job.

Advice needed pls..
It has been how long now?
Did they give you letter of appointment?
I will advise you contact them this week since staff of some schools will resume this week and next week.
Wish you luck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
truborn9ja:
Good Peepz, I need your advice please..
I actually sealed a deal with a School as a mathemtics teacher, the very day i went for Interview, the school gave me an offer and i accepted it.
But since then i have not heard from them, they promise to get back to me but they are yet to.

Do you think its proper for me to go to the school and ask them Whats up?
Because i turned down an offer last-week with the hope of joining this school. And presently, am currently out of job.

Advice needed pls..
signing a deal ...means dey hav told u d day u are resuming work.or if possible appointment letter is given to .
u....

.my bro dat deal still yet to be signed ...any way good luck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnitara: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hello all,

Please I need hints on the activities of job agencies like Jobberman, career 24, etc. Will I visit them to drop my CV and credentials, do l have to pay? I would be grateful if I can get all necessary information. I tried the websites and maybe because I am using phone, l am only getting to "download apps". Please anyone that has had one on one dealing with any good agencies should help out.

I don't want to rest on my oars anymore. I had before now dropped my Cv to schools around me but the only one that called me, I messed up big time, during the micro teaching. I got a call just when I got to the school that a distance family friend who lost his wife not long ago is also dead! It destabilizes me and my mind was just wandering during the micro teaching proper. I had to apologise to the panel and told them about the call I got.

My people any advise and suggestions is welcome o. I am presently not working. I have masters in educational management and was a vice principal.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akanduteenah(f): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
artisticallyart:
Madam, don't go below 60k. Also, ask about lesson, leave allowance, 13th month salary, lesson money

thank u artisticallyart. I am grateful
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by truborn9ja: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
akanduteenah:

From what u have posted, if the school promised to get back to you, my bro, it means you havent sealed any deal. If a deal has been sealed, u wouldnt be worried about them getting in contact with you.

From what u have posted, if the school promised to get back to you, my bro, it means you havent sealed any deal. If a deal has been sealed, u wouldnt be worried about them getting in contact with you.
Were you given an appointment letter stating your pay and the start date? If yes, then u have nothing to worry about
I was not given a letter, she only told me their terms and conditions and the amount they would be willing to pay me..
I accepted the their terms and conditions and she promised to get back to me last week ..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by truborn9ja: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Evathyst:
Lolz! You took the words outta my mouth. It's like the OP is new to hustling business, hence, he would have understood the contextual meaning of 'We'll get back to you in the employment lexicon'.

@Truborn9ja, I'll advise you take the bull by the horn, go to the school and hasten things up. You could pretend like your phone was faulty for some days and you might have missed their call. Hence, you decided to come. Afterall, if the mountain will not come to Muhammed, Muhammed must go to the mountain. smiley

Take your destiny in your hands Bro! I'm solidly behind you like hunch. wink
Trust me, the deal will click, but don't forget me in your first salary o! tongue
Thanks a bunch, i will pay a visit to the school tomorrow to know whats going on..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akanduteenah(f): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
truborn9ja:
I was not given a letter, she only told me their terms and conditions and the amount they would be willing to pay to me..
I accepted the their terms and conditions and she promised to get back to me last week ..

ok: if you can go there tomorrow, the better. Follow Evathyst's advice. And when you get there, try as much as possible to get an appointment letter even if its handwritten and signed by the proprietress or principal whichever is applicable. Goodluck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by truborn9ja: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Larry37:

It has been how long now?
Did they give you letter of appointment?
I will advise you contact them this week since staff of some schools will resume this week and next week.
Wish you luck
Its been a week, i didnt receive any appointment letter .. She only gave me assurance verbally that she would get back to me this week.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Odunharry:
smiley true or false??
No sealed deal yet o. Many schools called me for interviews during this transfer period, but I couldn't make it to anyone of them cos am financially down.
Probably I might sign a new contract soon.
A school in Ibafo want to sign me at 40k per month, but I need a deal that will include accommodation and other bonus.
I received a text message today at 5:53pm that I should prepare for a phone interview by 6:30pm, it stated that a school in Ekiti state is interested in me.
I will give feedback after the interview.
Bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cecekim(f): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
No sealed deal yet o. Many schools called me for interviews during this transfer period, but I couldn't make it to anyone of them cos am financially down.
A school in Ibafo want to sign me at 40k per month, but I need a deal that will include accommodation and other bonus.
I received a text message today at 5:53pm that I should prepare for a phone interview by 6:30pm, it stated that a school in Ekiti state is interested in me.
Bless you all
All the best brother
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
A top College in Ekiti State, Invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff

Job Description
Candidates are required for the following positions below:

Mathematics Teacher
English Teacher
Sciences Teacher
Social Studies Teacher
Civic Teacher
Fine Arts Teacher
Music Teacher
PHE Teacher
ICT Teacher
CRK Teacher

Requirements

Candidates must be University Graduates with first Degree preferably a B.Sc or its equivalent in Education, from a reputable tertiary institution.
Postgraduate/Professional qualification in education or any other related field will be an advantage
A minimum of 2 years' experience.
New graduates interested in teaching must have a minimum of 2:2 without previous teaching experience can also apply
All Teaching and non-Teaching candidates must have original NYSC discharge Certificate
Must be IT Competent, be able to use Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel
Must have Excellent Communication skills

Application Closing Date
2nd sept, 2015.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed resumes with passport photographs to: networkware@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by haywhy3000(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
GoldenDr:
A top College in Ekiti State, Invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff

Job Description
Candidates are required for the following positions below:

Mathematics Teacher
English Teacher
Sciences Teacher
Social Studies Teacher
Civic Teacher
Fine Arts Teacher
Music Teacher
PHE Teacher
ICT Teacher
CRK Teacher

Requirements

Candidates must be University Graduates with first Degree preferably a B.Sc or its equivalent in Education, from a reputable tertiary institution.
Postgraduate/Professional qualification in education or any other related field will be an advantage
A minimum of 2 years' experience.
New graduates interested in teaching must have a minimum of 2:2 without previous teaching experience can also apply
All Teaching and non-Teaching candidates must have original NYSC discharge Certificate
Must be IT Competent, be able to use Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel
Must have Excellent Communication skills

Application Closing Date
2nd sept, 2015.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed resumes with passport photographs to: networkware@gmail.com
sir, is accommodation inclusive?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
haywhy3000:

sir, is accommodation inclusive?
The agent that recruit teacher for the school call me today and he ask me some questions like, my years of experience, where I currently work, etc.
He said I should be expecting a call from the proprietress of the school any moment from now. When she call I will ask her about accommodation, and their pay, if they pay is good. a deal will take me there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cecekim(f): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
The agent that recruit teacher for the school call me today and he ask me some questions like, my years of experience, where I currently work, etc.
He said I should be expecting a call from the proprietress of the school any moment from now. When she call I will ask her about accommodation, and their pay, if they pay is good. a deal will take me there.
You should also ask for the name of the school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Bless you all

pls which sch in ibafo are talking about
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by haywhy3000(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
ok tnks.. i will b expecting d outcome frm u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Esji80(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
I need a teaching job.I have been teaching Physics and Mathematics for d past 2yrs as a part time teacher in Gov Sec Sch earning 6k monthly...BSc I.T 2/1.I completed my NYSC since 2014. Thank u
Cc:
Upload111
LaurelP
GoldenDr
Artisticallyart
STENON
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
This information is for gate crashers. There will be a written test @Barachel Model College's Head Quarters Oke Aro Agbado road, Ogun State. It's not far from Iju Ishaga. Time: 9:00am.
Courtesy Ronie24

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Esji80:
I need a teaching job.I have been teaching Physics and Mathematics for d past 2yrs as a part time teacher in Gov Sec Sch earning 6k monthly...BSc I.T 2/1.I completed my NYSC since 2014. Thank u
Cc:
Upload111
LaurelP
GoldenDr
Artisticallyart
STENON
Its obvious you are an ad-hoct staff, which provides you opportunity to job hunt. I do not own a school but you have to move within and around your area to drop your CV in schools and if it yield little or no result, I suggest you go outside your area.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
truborn9ja:

Its been a week, i didnt receive any appointment letter .. She only gave me assurance verbally that she would get back to me this week.
if its the principal then he/she will wait for the final say from the proprietress or director which ever case may be but visit them ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ijlyriks(f): 4:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Oga manie pls can u help me with good schools n thr salary structure around amuwo odofin,festac and satellite town.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ijlyriks(f): 4:22am On Aug 31, 2015
I have always bin a guest silent follower of this thread,but decided to become active member,i av rilly learnt alot here as regards teaching,schools,interviews n general info.Pls anyone staying around amuwo odofin,festac and satellite shd pls giv me info of sum good schools n salary structure of schoos within this areas.Thanx.
Ijlyriks:
Oga manie pls can u help me with good schools n thr salary structure around amuwo odofin,festac and satellite town.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 5:33am On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=2Str8 post=37461394]Bro that part where u say a 40k "backyard" is better off, i beg to differ. I took up a job of 28k(mind u not a backyard sch) where my Tfare is/was over 10k minus feeding n oda minor expenses.(May 19 to be precise). My take home was 12k but i never bothered because i believed i was there 4 the experience. I went in as an accounting teacher, in less than 2weeks i became an interim bursar-the bursar was sacked, fraud related offences.

My point is, in the space of one month i have been offered jobs in other bigger schools because they believe any academic/non-academic staff from that school is a real deal. Need i say i jst got signed up for more than X4 of that 28k minus other allowances-housing, health, extra hours etc. I will wrk 7:30am close 3pm and i get to teach jst js2 and 3 plus bursar job. Always see your present job as a springboard my brother.

This is the motivation I really need right now. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnitara: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2015
dunnitara:

Please help a fellow sister o. God bless

Hello all,

Please I need hints on the activities of job agencies like Jobberman, career 24, etc. Will I visit them to drop my CV and credentials, do l have to pay? I would be grateful if I can get all necessary information. I tried the websites and maybe because I am using phone, l am only getting to "download apps". Please anyone that has had one on one dealing with any good agencies should help out.

I don't want to rest on my oars anymore. I had before now dropped my Cv to schools around me but the only one that called me, I messed up big time, during the micro teaching. I got a call just when I got to the school that a distance family friend who lost his wife not long ago is also dead! It destabilizes me and my mind was just wandering during the micro teaching proper. I had to apologise to the panel and told them about the call I got.

My people any advise and suggestions is welcome o. I am presently not working. I have masters in educational management and was a vice principal.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2015
Urgently needed;
A new nursery/primary school in Bwari axis Abuja needs a young and experienced Mathematics teacher(Male)residing within Bwari, Dutse Alhaji and environs.

Qualification:
Mininum of NCE;
Salary is between 25,000-30,000 naira;
Call 08076641924.
(N:B) applicants with B.sc edu in Maths that is comfortable with the salary can also apply.

A female I.T student is needed for immediate employment as a Customer Service Rep. Location: Abuja.
Forward your CV to "happinessangela@gmail.com".

A WAEC/SSCE holder urgently needed to work as a PA in Abuja. He/she must be residing in Gwagwalada. If you are Interested, send your CV to fortebrandcorps@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2015
@dunnitara, I am sorry for your loss.
Investigation shows that those job agencies you mentioned has been described by many on NL as GNLD.
However, you goofing is normal because you could not be composed after hearing such news. Teaching is like acting, you should have played your role well and stick to your lines on the script. Anyway, I would say go outside your area to submit your résumé because information from TFM has it that the "transfer window" is closing September 9th, 2015,

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lobolintin(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Currently teaching a set of idiots... .

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Lobolintin:
Currently teaching a set of idiots... .
lol ...hw ??

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnitara: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Thanks @ Artisticallyart. Will give going out of my area a shot and will also check out one or two of those agencies. Will visit Yemlek also. Saw it on this thread. God help job seekers o.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Toyfad(f): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Hello house. Please, who else got this
Head of Strategy & schl dev Interview. 11/09/15
write & come with:
1. Staretegies on schl growth & dev. Wt emphasis on students enrolment.
2. Your vision for d schl
3. Strategies on liason wt outside world
(100 words max. 3 copies)
Venue: GHC Moloko Asipa.
Veh will pick you at Femak oil petrol station, SIUN TOWN, Abeokuta /Sagamu exp way b\w 10.00am to 11.00am to venue. lntervw starts 12.00 pm. Enquiry:08033699333 (TEXT ONLY). Be puntual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.