Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570523 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnitara: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmm @ toyfad, I am not comfortable with vehicle picking you at a location. What happens to them giving you the school address?

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Confidence00(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Confidence00 : Plsss follow Nairalanders i want to know how much NIGERIA TURKISH INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE ABUJA pays to there teachers pls pls plzzzzzz is urgent.... Drop your findings
Confidence00 : Plsss follow Nairalanders i want to know how much NIGERIA TURKISH INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE ABUJA pays to there teachers pls pls plzzzzzz is urgent.... Drop your findings
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Lobolintin:
Currently teaching a set of idiots... .
Lol!!!! Idiot is actually the write word especially if they are learning without understanding.... Check long man dictionary for better explanation.
Who would you blame?
a. School
b. Parents
c. Teachers
d. Government
Stating your reason.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Confidence00:
Check the last two pages.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2015
dunnitara:
Hmmm @ toyfad, I am not comfortable with vehicle picking you at a location. What happens to them giving you the school address?
My thoughts too. @toyfad, call the number to get necessary information.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2015
dunnitara:

Exactly what I was thinking. It's a NO from me. #myopinionthough

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by marvelito: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2015
morrygreat:

Who told you? Those schools are not where to be found? Guess u. Or ur. Sist are not familiar with portharcourt especially those are, don't worry just fold your hands and sit indoor waiting
For Nairaland to bring u appointment letter.
goodmorning morrygreat. I send u a pm. Pls check nd reply me. Got sometin to discuss with u. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Phiheywhy1: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2015
I saw dis on page 5 Tribune news paper today.: monday 31 August,2015
Vacancy! Vacancy!
Lead city high school, jerico GRA ibadan requires subject teachers
-Biology
-Economics
-mathematics
Qualification -first Degree
HOW TO ApPLLY:
Apply in writing to the Director of school
No 3,Baale mosaderin jerico GRA ,Ibadan -OR- send Email to :
Leadcityhigh@yahoo.com
Closing date 7th sept,2015.
Only shortlist candidate will be contacted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2015
It happened some time ago but . I was in an audience listening to a motivational speaker. The speaker got out his wallet & pulled out a 500 Naira note. Holding it up,
he asked, "Who wants this 500 naira note?" Lots of hands went up. Including mine. A slow chorus began to build as people began to shout "Me!" "Me!" I began to
wonder who the lucky one would be who the speaker would choose. And I also secretly wondered (and I am sure others did too ) why he would simply give away
500 naira. Even as the shouts of "I want it" grew louder, I noticed a young woman running down the aisle. She ran up onto the stage, went up to the speaker, and
grabbed the five 500 naira note from his hand. "Well done, young lady," said the speaker into the microphone. The speaker simply say "Most of us just sit and wait for good things to happen. That's of
no use. You've got to make things happen. Make a move" 'Simply thinking about doing something is of no use and not gud enough'. Our lives are like that.

We all see opportunities around us. We all want the good things. But the problem is we don't take action. We all want the 500 naira notes on offer. But we don't make the move. We look at it longingly. Get up, and do something about it. Don't worry about what other people might think.

Take action.
2. Later, the speaker got another 500 naira note and held it up for all to see, I thought I knew what's up. But he just asked a simple question. "How much is this worth?" "Five Hundred naira!" the crowd yelled in unison. "Right," said the speaker. He then took the note and crumpled it into a ball and asked "How much is it worth now?" "Five Hundred naira!" screamed the audience. He then threw the note on the ground, stamped all over it and picked up the note and asked one more time: "And how much is it worth now?" "Five Hundred naira!" was the response. "I want you to remember this," said the speaker. "Just because
someone crumples it, or stamps on it, the value of the note does not diminish. We should all be like the 500 naira note. In our lives, there will be times when we feel crushed, stamped over, beaten. But never let your self-worth diminish. Just because someone chooses to crush you, that doesn't change your worth one bit! Don't allow your self-worth to diminish because someone says something nasty or does something dirty to you." Never let your self-worth diminish.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Hnd/Ond holders are needed to fill in the position of Computer Instructors at MEGATEK ICT ACADEMY

Training Center Location is Agege, Lagos State.

Interested applicants must have flair for training, be jovial and be familiar with the latest
technologies.

Interested applicants should visit this link to apply http://ictacademy.com.ng/vacancy-for-computer-instructor/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funminicrown: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2015
I know many teachers are thinking of moving from their present school this term, fine but please don't move because of what you are getting move because of who you are becoming.
Any job that is helping you become better has a better future plan for you.
Who you become is far better than what you are getting.
My 10Naira!

7 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by morrygreat: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
marvelito:
goodmorning morrygreat. I send u a pm. Pls check nd reply me. Got sometin to discuss with u. Thanks

A very good morning to you, I have reply but the mails keep rejecting the reply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
GoldenDr:
Hnd/Ond holders are needed to fill in the position of Computer Instructors at MEGATEK ICT ACADEMY

Training Center Location is Agege, Lagos State.

Interested applicants must have flair for training, be JOVIAL and be familiar with the latest

technologies.

Interested applicants should visit this link to apply http://ictacademy.com.ng/vacancy-for-computer-instructor/

Jovial? When did that become a criteria for getting a job as a computer instructor? I know someone who is well competent and qualified for this job but i'm sorry he is not jovial.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oneluvs: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls I need necessary info about this school and also who got the same message.
Bade Unik Schools, G.R.A Quarters, Sagamu. Written Test-Tuesday Sept. 1,2015. 10am prompt. Bring hard copies of application letter,credentials and relevant papers.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Toyfad(f): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
dunnitara:
. Am not too and I have called the number severally but not answering. I don't think I will go. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Toyfad(f): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
dunnitara:
. I don't think I will b going because I can't remember applying to any school around Abeokuta/Sagamu axis. Tnx for contributing.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ijlyriks(f): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ijlyriks:
I have always bin a guest silent follower of this thread,but decided to become active member,i av rilly learnt alot here as regards teaching,schools,interviews n general info.Pls anyone staying around amuwo odofin,festac and satellite shd pls giv me info of sum good schools n salary structure of schoos within this areas.Thanx.

pls any one with info shd let me kn ASAP.I nid it urgently plzzzzzzz
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by borie4u(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lobolintin(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
artisticallyart:

Lol!!!! Idiot is actually the write word especially if they are learning without understanding.... Check long man dictionary for better explanation.
Who would you blame?
a. School
b. Parents
c. Teachers
d. Government
Stating your reason.

I blame all of the above .
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hello, please how can I send pm?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by marvelito: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
morrygreat:

A very good morning to you, I have reply but the mails keep rejecting the reply
ok pls send me a message in my email. So that i can contact you. golley14@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ayurdavid: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
I've got an interview at good shepherd schools agbado-ijaye. I need any useful information as regards the school's work ethics & salary for teachers (bsc). Thank.,

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Larry37:

Yea I saw it but I have sent my whatsapp details to your e-mail (inbox)

please resend it. i must have missed it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Esji80:
I need a teaching job.I have been teaching Physics and Mathematics for d past 2yrs as a part time teacher in Gov Sec Sch earning 6k monthly...BSc I.T 2/1.I completed my NYSC since 2014. Thank u
Cc:
Upload111
LaurelP
GoldenDr
Artisticallyart
STENON

we always preach drop your cv in schools around you first and then we can look into where to go from there
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
ayurdavid:
I've got an interview at good shepherd schools agbado-ijaye. I need any useful information as regards the school's work ethics & salary for teachers (bsc). Thank.,

back in the days when i interviewed there ,it used to be past questions on your subject area. the salary structure in okay comparing to other schools around its area. its low though. as for the work ethics ,i cant say . (but all these may have changed now cos the last time i saw the school they owned both sides of the their road.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by aalymah(f): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
upload111:

please resend it. i must have missed it
kindly add me to the whats app grp. ma numba is: 09092818058 tanx a bunch!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by afynwa(f): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have interview with a primary school on wednesday, pls can someone help me with what to expect. pls.......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kehindetokode: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
HI EVERYONE I'M A YOUNG GRADUATE AND NEW TO NAIRALAND...I'm passionate about lecturing and i'm based in Osun State, I would really appreciate if anyone could assist me with getting one..Thanks Y'all
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kehindetokode: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
All you have to do is to visit the website and register on the website, there is a section where you can upload your CV, after the registration they will start sending you messages about available Jobs that fit your profile and you don't have to pay a dime
dunnitara:
Hello all,

Please I need hints on the activities of job agencies like Jobberman, career 24, etc. Will I visit them to drop my CV and credentials, do l have to pay? I would be grateful if I can get all necessary information. I tried the websites and maybe because I am using phone, l am only getting to "download apps". Please anyone that has had one on one dealing with any good agencies should help out.

I don't want to rest on my oars anymore. I had before now dropped my Cv to schools around me but the only one that called me, I messed up big time, during the micro teaching. I got a call just when I got to the school that a distance family friend who lost his wife not long ago is also dead! It destabilizes me and my mind was just wandering during the micro teaching proper. I had to apologise to the panel and told them about the call I got.

My people any advise and suggestions is welcome o. I am presently not working. I have masters in educational management and was a vice principal.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnitara: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Many thanks Kehindetokode. I did that already, but I don't think its working jare. I apply to all the notices but l have never gotten an invite. I will keep trying sha. God help us.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by monsife: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
please is there no teaching job in port harcourt? all the school at my street dont have any vacancy......sad face...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ijlyriks:

pls any one with info shd let me kn ASAP.I nid it urgently plzzzzzzz

Check learning field satellite town (abule ado busstop) and Loral in festac. Move around. You will see lots of schools in satellite town around cbn estate II.

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.