Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573392 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chiomaBe(f): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bholarji18:
Good Morning everyone.Happy New Month,I pray God will elevate us dis new month IJN! Pls ow best can one answer these questnssad1)What are ur visions as a teacher? (2) What value can u add 2 dis skool? Tanx as u respond.
to question no2.
keeping to time in everything u do.
compassion
truthfulness.
am also waiting for who wil answer no1 or u beta Google it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bholarji18(f): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
PeyButtons:

My visions as a teacher are as follow;
My students and I will have experience of being a big family while working towards the same goal of achieving great success.
I will develop personal relationships with my students.
I will be an oustanding and professional teacher.

I hope this helps.

. It sure did,tanx a lot.Went 4 d last stage of interview at MD.Hoping 4 d best.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
avicky:

GoldenDr Upload111 Artisticallyart Sunnypar Ravensckar
What do you have to say to the above post? Should it be back listed?
Why should it be black listed?....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Phiheywhy1: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
monsife:
please is there no teaching job in port harcourt? all the school at my street dont have any vacancy......sad face...

My advice ,Just try nd submit ur cv to them. As soon as they gotin vacancy, you will be call.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ivoryd1:
Hi .....happie new month to y'all....
Jus signed a deal with a sixth form college as I earlier posted here...though d pay is not d@ much but not bad with d fact d@ I'll have to be going to island from mainland....d skuul is jus starting...I jus grab d offer cuz I'll also be teaching A'level with IGCSE and also enrol 4 d exam....seems to me like a double offer @ one goal....I don't mind d pay n stress cuz I see it as a sacrifice and steppingstone to greater heights n opportunities....diz will invariably build up my c.v in multiple folds....gotta leave my present skuul n move on to sacrifice diz next session for upgrading......
N to all doze d@ have signed gud deals ,thank God...n to dose d@ are yet to ,kip searching cuz it's not ova until God says so......
In all, I thank God.
Congrats bro.......wishing you continued success
In case they have vacancy for design and technology or technical drawing in the school please do let me know as it will interest me thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
teenagetalks:
A trained Educationist with an N. C. E and a B. Ed in Education will love to teach in schools in Calabar. Any proprietor or school owner residing in Calabar and its environs should contact me for a teaching job or for other vacancies in their schools. Thanks. You can call or WhatsApp this number 08136244035.
You must be kidding me.....
seriously??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Phiheywhy1: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bholarji18:
Good evening everyone.Guess we all had a 1daful day? Pls ow best can one answer these questnssad1)What are ur visions as a teacher? (2) What value can u add 2 dis skool? Tanx as u respond.

By vision,i think u tell ur goal,ur future expectation i.e to ve an Academically outstanding students.
Qualify urself as a result-oriented,disciplinarian nd tell them u re bringing all these to bear on the institution.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by morrygreat: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
prettmum:
. Pls ma'am I'm so much interested but I dnt have N.C.E and I'm not an educationist. Just awaiting for Nysc. Thanks

The person too is searching for job now! Can't u read between the lines?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bholarji18(f): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Phiheywhy1:

By vision,i think u tell ur goal,ur future expectation i.e to ve an Academically outstanding students.
Qualify urself as a result-oriented,disciplinarian nd tell them u re bringing all these to bear on the institution.
. Tanx so much,am grateful.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello everyone! Happy new month to us!
This is my latest update after the episode where my kids disrupted my test in a school. On a second thought I decided not to visit the school as they didn't call me as promised and I know their reason. I submitted my cv to two other schools though I'm yet to hear from them.
Last friday, I got a call from the secretary/accountant at Binta Int'l School *the call was a follow up with regards to my enquiry about enrolling my kids* I used the opportunity to let her know I submitted my cv but have not heard from them. She asked me come around the next day, I did and to my shock the recipients of my application both at the Primary and Secondary levels didn't submit to the authority. Long story short, I submitted another application though at the Primary because there is no vacancy at the Secondary. Yesterday morning, there was a knock at my door and it was their messenger asking me visit the school ASAP that my number has not been available since friday *seriously?* .
I went over and was asked to prepare for test which takes place at the ajao estate annex. I did the test today and I'm convinced I nailed it *the test wasn't beans ooo felt like jamb, lol* I've related my movement to the ejigbo head of school and I'm scheduled for micro teaching/oral interview tomorrow.
Guys wish me luck and do drop any information regarding their salary structure/welfare. This school is ideal for me because its very close besides I and hubby have already decided the kids will resume school there.
Thanks to you all and please whenever you see my monicker, be ready to read an epistle. Hahahahahaha you guys are wonderful.

11 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kazrem(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Praise5:
This is my latest update after the episode where my kids disrupted my test in a school. On a second thought I decided not to visit the school as they didn't call me as promised and I know their reason. I submitted my cv to two other schools though I'm yet to hear from them.
Last friday, I got a call from the secretary/accountant at Binta Int'l School *the call was a follow up with regards to my enquiry about enrolling my kids* I used the opportunity to let her know I submitted my cv but have not heard from them. She asked me come around the next day, I did and to my shock the recipients of my application both at the Primary and Secondary levels didn't submit to the authority. Long story short, I submitted another application though at the Primary because there is no vacancy at the Secondary. Yesterday morning, there was a knock at my door and it was their messenger asking me visit the school ASAP that my number has not been available since friday *seriously?* .
I went over and was asked to prepare for test which takes place at the ajao estate annex. I did the test today and I'm convinced I nailed it *the test wasn't beans ooo felt like jamb, lol* I've related my movement to the ejigbo head of school and I'm scheduled for micro teaching/oral interview tomorrow.
Guys wish me luck and do drop any information regarding their salary structure/welfare. This school is ideal for me because its very close besides I and hubby have already decided the kids will resume school there.
Thanks to you all and please whenever you see my monicker, be ready to read an epistle. Hahahahahaha you guys are wonderful.
Just be cool, calm and collected. Learn from your past interview. And most importantly pray for the favour of God and human. Wish you best.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by joseph310588: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Praise5:
u ave an infectious personality..it oozes even from in between your lines of thought.. I just dey try imagine aw blessed ya huszy feels to have u..am nat famzing u o ofcos u know diaris notin innit for me..jez sayin it d way it is... U deserve d best deals jor, Go get dis 1 for a stepping stone... All da best!

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kazrem:

Just be cool, calm and collected. Learn from your past interview. And most importantly pray for the favour of God and human. Wish you best.
Thanks for the advice and wishes. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
joseph310588:
u ave an infectious personality..it oozes even from in between your lines of thought.. I just dey try imagine aw blessed ya huszy feels to have u..am nat famzing u o ofcos u know diaris notin innit for me..jez sayin it d way it is... U deserve d best deals jor, Go get dis 1 for a stepping stone... All da best!
OMG! Thanks for seeing good in me and to be honest; people always say I have a charming personality and it goes beyond physical looks. On the other hand, I'll remind hubby of how favoured he is to have me and I'll also instigate my family members to demand for another bride price *lol*. I pray this job clicks, thanks brother.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
aalymah:

kindly add me to the whats app grp.
ma numba is: 09092818058
tanx a bunch!

U shudnt post ur number openly like dat buh anyway I checked up ur number and I cudnt find it on whatsapp
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
avicky:

Oga mi, you dan waka far o. I doff my hat o.
Lol!!! Na hustling tinzz naa..

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olufummy02(f): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thanks for d great work..I've been a silent follower for a while now..kindly add me up on whatsapp group chat
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Stenon, we see you today....... It have tey.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
ayurdavid:

thanks for your response bro. someone said it's up to 50k, is that true?

Likely ...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by joseph310588: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Praise5:
OMG! Thanks for seeing good in me and to be honest; people always say I have a charming personality and it goes beyond physical looks. On the other hand, I'll remind hubby of how favoured he is to have me and I'll also instigate my family members to demand for another bride price *lol*. I pray this job clicks, thanks brother.
hehehe... d hubby n family members part sure got me grinning from ear to ear

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
babawere:
My feedback.....
I applied to a teaching job under cleverland schools,despite all d response from people towards applying for ds job, I couldn't believe I was d only one who came 4 d interview..Firstly, d school structure put me off at d sight of it. Secondly, d aptitude test was like 'my book of bible stories', which I was given 45mins to complete. Thirdly, d oral interview was quite okay, was told by d principal that d school has accommodation with amenities..(wash)... with transport fare within d school environment...(weird)....I was asked d salary I intend to receive, told them 40-50k..only 4 me 2 b told I would be offered 10k...(gasps)..my reply was...'I would get back to d school'...d principal was bemused, she said, we are to get back to you..In conclusion,am dropping d offer, no environment to grow or develop, with d school setting I would work like a clock, and earn like a slave...Better days ahead...2 dose lucky in d transfer window, do all u can 2 kip ur jobs...as 4 others still trying to find their feet lyk me...our testimony ll b full soonest...hustle continues!....

D part of I would get back to you..actually got me laffing out loud

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ivoryd1:
Hi .....happie new month to y'all....
Jus signed a deal with a sixth form college as I earlier posted here...though d pay is not d@ much but not bad with d fact d@ I'll have to be going to island from mainland....d skuul is jus starting...I jus grab d offer cuz I'll also be teaching A'level with IGCSE and also enrol 4 d exam....seems to me like a double offer @ one goal....I don't mind d pay n stress cuz I see it as a sacrifice and steppingstone to greater heights n opportunities....diz will invariably build up my c.v in multiple folds....gotta leave my present skuul n move on to sacrifice diz next session for upgrading......
N to all doze d@ have signed gud deals ,thank God...n to dose d@ are yet to ,kip searching cuz it's not ova until God says so......
In all, I thank God.
You just hit a goldmine......many would give out their left arm to be in your shoes.
Listen real carefully. It is a new terrain for you but as a teacher you should be able to handle it. Upon completion of IGCSE, stay there for at least 2yrs, the school may even want to upgrade your salary because by that time you are a hot cake.
After tutoring for two years, please target top rated schools within and outside Nigeria.... Any school that cannot include pension, NHIS, overtime, 13th month salary and inconvenience allowance in your welfare package of 350k borne them because what you are about to pass through is what will make way for you. I wish I had the same opportunity..
Many thanks to the op for this informative, educative and entertaining thread.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
avicky:

GoldenDr
Upload111
Artisticallyart
Sunnypar
Ravensckar

What do you have to say to the above post?
Should it be back listed?

...let's hear what others have to say
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
olufummy02:
Thanks for d great work..I've been a silent follower for a while now..kindly add me up on whatsapp group chat 08023371644..thnx

Just cautioned someone on posting number openly n u go ahead n posted urs..na wa o! U haven't received scam calls or text before I presume.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Did anyone get a message from GI college? I did but the body of the message wasn't revealed as I got *spam message removed*... pls, I need a response asap...merci

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sunnypar:

You just hit a goldmine......many would give out their left arm to be in your shoes.
Listen real carefully. It is a new terrain for you but as a teacher you should be able to handle it. Upon completion of IGCSE, stay there for at least 2yrs, the school may even want to upgrade your salary because by that time you are a hot cake.
After tutoring for two years, please target top rated schools within and outside Nigeria.... Any school that cannot include pension, NHIS, overtime, 13th month salary and inconvenience allowance in your welfare package of 350k borne them because what you are about to pass through is what will make way for you. I wish I had the same opportunity..
Many thanks to the op for this informative, educative and entertaining thread.
C'mon now bro Sunnypar! What shall it profit thee to give a sister heart-attack? Wait.... you really mean all that package comes with being IGCSE certified? Pls is there any other way besides working in a school that offers IGCSE? Can't I just wake up one beautiful morning and decide to get the certificate as an individual. *at this juncture i'm tempted to use pidgin* oga abeg tell me everything wey dey involve!!! Chineke meeeeee
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
A new Muslim school in aboru area of iyana-ipaja (MORDIYAH COLLEGE) needs the following
1. Maths teacher
2. Science teacher
3. IRS teacher

the applicant should reside in iyana-ipaja, aboru, agbelekale, meiran and environs. send your name, your residence area, qualifications to 08187256312
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tpappie:
Did anyone get a message from GI college? I did but the body of the message wasn't revealed as I got *spam message removed*... pls, I need a response asap...merci

Nobody responding here?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by otemanuduno: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
HOME TEACHERS URGENTLY NEEDED 1. English teacher(female) good in oral English. 2. Physics 3. Chemistry 4. Mathematics 5. Economics 6. Art courses Send your CV to ebiagmagazine@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by otemanuduno: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
HOME TEACHERS URGENTLY NEEDED 1. English teacher(female) good in oral English. 2. Physics 3. Chemistry 4. Mathematics 5. Economics 6. Art courses Send your CV to ebiagmagazine@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sunnypar:
Stenon, we see you today....... It have tey.
Hmmmmm, Goodevening bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.