Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2578110 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
ojadetayo:

Thanks bro,hope next week is not too late. I would love to apply there.
it might be too late.vacancies in d secondary section is filled up already. ..only few openings left in d primary section
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tundejoseph4(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
physics and further maths teacher needed at grace college, iperu remo. salary 25k.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
KBARBIE:
pls house can anybody help me with the roles of a bursar/account officer in a school.thx
check the last two pages.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by trendiitee(f): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
Trendiitee..... Happy new year *12
same wishes.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2016
KBARBIE:
pls house can anybody help me with the roles of a bursar/account officer in a school.thx
can you work as an account officer in a hotel?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Grace College, Iperu Remo needs Physics and Further Mathematics teacher. Salary 25k.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2016
There are criminals on this Thread.

Pls Beware...
I repeat myself...
There are criminals on this Thread, Pls beware...

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by clemment(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2016
okerekeukachi:

Of course I can work as an account officer in a

hotel. What are the requirements pls and where is it
Located?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by felai: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2016
STENON:

Pls Beware...

I repeat myself...

Thanks

Please do not hesitate to expose them. Their details should be saved or any phone number they contact you with for onward investigation.

We need someone to use as scapegoat.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by blessedtwins: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2016
STENON name their monikers for everyone's benefit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2016
okerekeukachi:

do you have access to any opening for that? if yes, yes i can
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2016
odimbannamdi:

do you have access to any opening for that? if yes, yes i can
look at the vacancy board.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2016
STENON:

Pls Beware...

I repeat myself...

Thanks

nothing repels me more than someone raising an alarm but giving very vague details.

Miss, why warning us of criminals without mentioning monikers so that we can be fully aware and consequently cautious. For you to have used the extreme word "criminals" it means you have concluded your investigations. So i see absolutely no reason why you would employ diplomacy by trying to hide such monikers

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2016
blessedtwins:
STENON name their monikers for everyone's benefit
its jst one person with different monickers here ...

I'v explained to the OP of this thread...

The only thing is jst for others to be very careful...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2016
STENON:
its jst one person with different monickers here ...

I'v explained to the OP of this thread...

The only thing is jst for others to be very careful...
Babe, they are a lot of Nairalanders with many monickers. So, please since you have concluded investigations by using the word criminals, spill the beans.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Mjblinks, your boy is fine.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bettydee....our wife! We are waiting for you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
KBARBIE:

This depends on the school dear, but let me help with a few:
1. Collection and recording of fees paid in cash or tellers.
2. collection of bank statement to verify payments made by the student.
3. issuing of receipts
4. Co ordination and keeping of school ledgers.( it must be up to date)
5. Chasing of debtors away from the school premises.
6. preparation of staff salaries
7. Management and disbursement of school funds.
Ermmm.....I yaf forget oooo but swthrt, Google is ya friend. wish you all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
okerekeukachi:
Bettydee....our wife! We are waiting for you.

Huh? lati bo ooo? Have we met?
Macjc, you won't say hi to me abi.....we I don find you tire.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
bettydee:

This depends on the school dear, but let me help with a few:
1. Collection and recording of fees paid in cash or tellers.
2. collection of bank statement to verify payments made by the student.
3. issuing of receipts
4. Co ordination and keeping of school ledgers.( it must be up to date)
5. Chasing of debtors away from the school premises.
6. preparation of staff salaries
7. Management and disbursement of school funds.
Ermmm.....I yaf forget oooo but swthrt, Google is ya friend. wish you all the best.
Google is theory especially what we learnt in school. The practical different gan.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sunnypar! Be guided. OkerekeUkachi..... Please Be guided. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
An international secondary school located in Magodo, Lagos, requires the services of an experienced English and Chemistry teachers with the following criteria: WAEC Examiner, IGCSE Certification, and any other exceptional skills for immediate employment
Please forward Curriculum Vitae to contact@berkleysciencemagnet.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
okerekeukachi:

Google is theory especially what we learnt in school. The practical different gan.

If you have the practical experience....bico why not help her out. After all,she posted since yesterday.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sunnypar:
Feedback. Where is fumstar self?
Bros...I no find work.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
new monickers..... investigation on d way ...y must someone be using more dan one monicker ..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
gideonjeta:
Sunnypar, thank you boss! That is a more better and organized vacancy post! Thanks

Cheers!
More better?

#Asking in Avicky's voice#

STENON, I take God beg you, please do not hesitate to expose the so-called 'criminal' here make devil punish am small. The one that scammed my friend (Visiting Prof) is still on nairaland frolicking from one vacancy thread to another searching for potential victims. Would have exposed him though, but my Oga keeps saying it's not time yet. Maybe he wants to use the fry to catch a bigger fish. You know how strategist dem dey think nau.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.