Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573313 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Fortune02(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
emailseyi:
from general gas, take a bike going 2 iyana church, once u get 2 kolapo ishola estate, ask for Valencia school. U may be lucky 2 see their school buses outside the school gate. The school is painted coffee brown
Thanks bro. I'm right on it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Fortune02(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
just2okworld:

Sorry bro,I'm just. Seeing this,from general gas,take a bike,tell the bike man you are going to valencia collegee,its #50...God's best to us
I appreciate bro. You've been very helpful
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
An Educational consult located at Lekki/Ajah axis requires the services of competent Teachers for immediate employment in the following subjects;
1. Further Mathematics/Physics,
2. Chemistry/Biology,
3. English and
4. Financial Accounting.
Applicants must posses good communication skills. Qualification:B.SC/HND/NCE/OND.
Applicants should forward their resumes to phemmybright@ymail.com or call 08037356731.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
KBARBIE:

the bettydee, I really appreciate this.
Much love dearie
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kelasplace(f): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pls any teaching Job/vacancy in Portharcourt?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by festus16: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Anyone who knows somebody in need of IGCSE(Cambridge) or JAMB professional private home tutoring( Ikeja axis) on physics, maths and chemistry?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] but y do I keep missing all d "important" dramas. Am often 3pages late. Lol... am kinda lost. resumption thins ooooooo....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
GoldenDr:
Sunnypar, you have shown unprofessional conduct in your actions. You were on the thread as a ghost observer, spew information with reckless abandon and making yourself above the law. Everyone is free to join the thread. If you have observed closely, you hardly see me on the thread(baby and mother thread). We have being suspecting you to be artisticallyart but from investigation you are different because I have met art in person.
I am disappointed in your actions,truth be told a few person were beginning to like you, I thought it was a mental problem and other felt it was a personality disorder. I can't place it. Be that as it may, you have bitten more that you can chew. I will suggest you back off, it not a warning nor a threat but any more word from you, you go down seriously.
Thank you Oga at the top for the truth meticulously said.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
nitane25:
[color=#990000] but y do I keep missing all d "important" dramas. Am often 3pages late. Lol... am kinda lost. resumption thins ooooooo.... [/colour]
If it like this the colour would show.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
I'm really enjoying this season film. This film go sell pass prison break if it entered Alaba market.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by davide470(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
It has been rectified.

cc: Avicky

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
davide470:
It has been rectified.

cc: Avicky
Thanks dear cool
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
nitane25:
[color=#990000][/color] but y do I keep missing all d "important" dramas. Am often 3pages late. Lol... am kinda lost. resumption thins ooooooo....
cheesy and now it has been cleared by mod. Sowie.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
ThankGod the thread is back oooo. kudos to the op for handling issue in a mature way here. some peeps life is inversely proportional to the thread.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by prettyblacky(f): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
kelasplace:
Pls any teaching Job/vacancy in Portharcourt?
winner's Zone Academy
10 satelite village by mummy B church
off pipeline. Oyigbo Rivers state.
if you are coming from Oyigbo express stop at Embros filling station cross to the other lane to Bunches filling station take the road beside bunches to the end you will see the blue gate of the school.
if you are coming from anywhere before AP stop at Ap filling station locate Mummy B's ministry oyigbo walk down few meters away from there to locate winner's zone..
There are vacancies for Science and English, Home economics and social studies teacher
Qualifications
B.Ed, NCE and B.sc. the school is new to the environment and also needs students.
For interested candidates
apply in person to Winners Academy
10 satelitr village by Pipeline
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nitane25....
Winner's Zone Academy
10 satelite village by Mummy B church
if you are coming from Oyigbo express stop at Embros filling station cross to the other lane to Bunches filling station take the road beside bunches to the end you will see the blue gate of the school.
if you are coming from anywhere before AP stop at Ap filling station locate Mummy B's ministry oyigbo walk down few meters away from there to locate winner's zone.

There are vacancies for Science and English, Home economics and Social studies teacher
Qualifications
B.Ed, NCE and B.sc. the school is new to the environment and also needs students.
10 Satellite Village by Pipeline.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
I'm undilutedly grateful @ Moderator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
A reputable Educational Institute located in Abuja and Akure, due to expansion is recruiting to fill the positions below:
JOB TITLE: LOCAL COUNCIL MANAGERS
LOCATION: All the 18 Local council areas in Ondo state and the 16 local council areas in Ekiti State.

REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
First degree qualification (B.sc or HND) in social science, Humanities and Arts from a reputable higher institution of learning with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit.
A minimum of ONE year experience in managing human resources, strong communication skills, leadership skills and business growth is a must.

RENUMERATION: Attractive and competitive.

JOB TITLE: TRAINING INSTRUCTORS
LOCATION: All the 18 Local council areas in Ondo state and the 16 local council areas in Ekiti State.

REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
First degree qualification (B.ENG, B.sc, B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering, Physics Electronics, Physics, Physics Telecommunication with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit grade from a reputable higher institution of learning.
A good research and teaching skills is a must.

RENUMERATION:
Attractive and competitive.

Method of Application: forward your résumé to
bgc.educonsult@gmail.com on or before Saturday 16 January, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by morrygreat: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Got this, please anybody interested can gate crash, can't go due to distance.
You are invited for an interview at KIS osogbo.
Please come with your writing materials, a note
of lesson of your choice subject and topic,original of
your credentials and certificates and any other relevant documents
Date: Tuesday 12th Jan, 2016.
Time: 10:00am
Venue: School Receiption.
Thank you.
Management

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
avicky:

One new moniker said that, and she quoted it.

Someone is trying to call out all the trouble makers, i wonder why. Let me help the person call them. Fumstar, joseph310588 make una show, una other half dey call una.

Evathyst, stand by.

Davide470, anything can happen here. Permission is needed.

GoldenDr, i am loyal.
Thought my Oga promised all of you on my behalf that I wouldn't throw tantrums here this year?

It's not like I've not been tempted to break that promise though, but I still can't find a worthy e-opponent here. Should you find any, kindly notify me asap. I be lady and trouble na my work! tongue tongue

Sunnypar, Rest in peace! Just like artisticallyart, you self don go down in history. grin grin

One by one, dem don dey go!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
nitane25:
My dearest friend! Happy new year to you o! cheesy cheesy

But you no dey try at all o! You no fit even ask of your person again. undecided Shey na like this life be? undecided

I dey vex for you gan ni! undecided
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
GoldenDr:

If it like this the colour would show.
10q Bro mi.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
avicky:

cheesy and now it has been cleared by mod. Sowie.
hihihihi am kuku a learner. #nodenying.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
GoldenDr:
Nitane25....
Winner's Zone Academy
10 satelite village by Mummy B church
if you are coming from anywhere before AP stop at Ap filling station locate Mummy B's ministry oyigbo walk down few meters away from there to locate winner's zone.

There are vacancies for Science and English, Home economics and Social studies teacher
Qualifications
10 Satellite Village by Pipeline.

Uhmmmm....whatsssup? undecided
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
make we self do award na

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.