Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2580646 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Maczeelly(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2016
If you stay around akute-alagbole, there is an
urgent vacancy for science teacher (chemistry,
physics and biology). If you know you can take any of the
aforementioned subjects should pm me or send me
a mail: maczeelly@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rodofgod(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
D interview was only oral for me,though some people were told to wait and take written exam
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
google the name Sunday Udoh Mfon
TheSlyone:

TheSlyone, Theslyone2 I know. Who the Fvuck are you??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Qualified candidates re needed to fill in the position of Computer Instructors at MEGATEK ICT ACADEMY

Training Center Location is Agege, Lagos State.

Interested applicants must have flair for training, be jovial and be familiar with the latest
technologies.
Qualification: B.sc, Hnd or Ond

Interested applicants should visit this link to apply http://ictacademy.com.ng/vacancy-for-computer-instructor/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sunnypar:
google the name Sunday Udoh Mfon
Why on earth do I have to do that? Are you some kind of celebrity or Role model.
See Mr. Man take ya time o. I'm not the one challenging you of multiple personality/identity.
I don't just know who the hell you are and the more you push Harder, the more I get disinterested with who you are. Sunnypar was once a Nairaland criminal (Rule breaker), thank God for your questionable repentance though.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3032785/how-lost-job-because-customised

I'm really not gonna bore you with how the whole interview went but it actually was going well until I was asked to give my facebook Id....

Considering how the hr was enjoying my response to his questions, I happily told him my facebook Id. Putting the name in the facebook search box, nothing of such was shown, he(hr) then said I shld spell it and I did that without a second thought(I never knew customising a facebook id is a job seeking crime). After spelling daniel omoniyi(not real name) as dhaniehl homohniyhi, the man said " I'm so sorry, we can't hire you".
I was so confused that I had to ask him why, and he said " your facebook id look unserious and fake, please use the door".

This is one of the little things we job seekers do not pay much attention to. If someone had opened that account for me, perhaps I will be looking for a way to kill the person now.

Still trying to get over losing a job over "just" a facebook Id.

Lesson learnt anywaiz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
RmaX Systems - Our Client, a fast growing secondary school located in ikorodu, is looking for a dedicated and intelligent candidates to join the team of visionary teachers in the capacity below:

Job Title: Account Teacher

Job Description
Interested candidates is expected to teach Account and Commerce to senior classes.

Requirements
Qualified candidates should meet the following criteria:

Must have a B.Ed of B.Sc or HND in Accounting
Holders of Any other Management science discipline can apply but must have a proven knowledge and experience of being an Account teacher in a reputable school PR tuition centre
Must have at least 1 year post NYSC experience as a teacher
Candidates must reside in ikorodu to be considered for the position.

Application Closing Date
10th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: admin@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
An educational institution, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates fro the position below:

Job Title: Front Desk Officer

Requirements

Not older than 35 years
Minimum of OND
Proficient in spoken English
Good customer relation skills
Must hospitable and have a pleasant personality

Application Closing Date
15th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: schoolvacancies30@gmail.com

Note: Candidates must be proactive, smart and result oriented.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
The Fariah Academy commencing in September 2016 is seeking to fill the below role in the Nursery, Primary and Secondary sections:

Job Title: School Nurse

Requirement

Candidate must be a qualified nurse with experience working with children and young adults.

Skills
All Prospective Staffs should:

Have skills in gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and information on school matters.
Be creative and competent in working with children and good interpersonal skills.
Be computer literate.
Have proven integrity and credibility in handling school-based resources.

Application Closing Date
11th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and letters of application by email to: srcngrecruits@gmail.com or egasrecruit2016@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Job Title: Receptionist

Requirements

Candidates are expected to have up to date computer skills in all Microsoft programs, and very effective record keeping abllities.
Candidate should be very fluent in spoken English language and basic knowledge of other languages will be advantageous.
Must possess sharp intellect and be one who can take properinitiative.

Skills

Have skills in gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and information on school matters.
Be creative and competent in working with children and good interpersonal skills.
Be computer literate.

Application Closing Date
11th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and letters of application by email to: srcngrecruits@gmail.com or egasrecruit2016@gmail.co
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
oluemmakay, you used to be a regular contributor , what happened?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
The Fariah Academy commencing in September 2016 is seeking to fill the below role in the Nursery, Primary and Secondary sections:

Job Title: Bursar

Requirements

Candidates are expected to have up to date computer skills in all Microsoft programs, and very effective record keeping abllities.
Candidate should be very fluent in spoken English language and basic knowledge of other languages will be advantageous.

Skills

Be computer literate.

Application Closing Date
11th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and letters of application by email to: srcngrecruits@gmail.com or egasrecruit2016@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2016

Job Title: Class Teacher

Requirements

Candidates must hold/possess a Degree in Education from a reputable University and have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a school setting.
Candidates trained and conversant with the British curriculum will be considered as priority.

Skills

Be computer literate.

Application Closing Date
11th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and letters of application by email to: srcngrecruits@gmail.com
Or
egasrecruit2016@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2016

Job Title: Admin Officer

Requirements

Skills

Be computer literate.

Application Closing Date
11th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2016

Job Title: Head Teacher

Requirements

Prospective candidate should possess a suitable Degree in Education (B.Ed) at least, and a minimum of 5 years working experience in a recognized school setting either as a Supervisor, Head of Key Stage or a Deputy Head Teacher.
A background and current knowledge of the British curriculum is important for this role.
A Master's Degree in Educational Admin/Management will be a great advantage to the job.

Skills

Be computer literate.

Application Closing Date
11th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
ICT / Computer Studies teacher required in a modern secondary school.
* Minimum teaching experience is Three years
* Knowledge of CSS, HTML, A+ and troubleshooting will b a plus...

Interested teachers should send their CVs with the subject ICT Teacher to the email

theodoraimon@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dominny: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fellow nairalanders! who is aware of any teaching job vacancy in Enugu north ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by magnificientzaz(f): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
phyllosilicate:
now I get.
What's up? Did u get the mail?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by magnificientzaz(f): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
revenant:

Depending on what you wrote on your CV, If you clotter your cv with alot of stuff then you should expect questions. The lady that went after me also spend roughly 30mins.
Did u get the mail?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phyllosilicate(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
magnificientzaz:

What's up? Did u get the mail?
no I didnt, what did it say.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by magnificientzaz(f): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
phyllosilicate:
no I didnt, what did it say.

Its a congratulatory mail with details of training and medical test
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phyllosilicate(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
magnificientzaz:

Its a congratulatory mail with details of training and medical test
congatulations.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by magnificientzaz(f): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
phyllosilicate:

congatulations.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by swaggprofessor(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
magnificientzaz:

Thanks
Congrats, By God's grace we are right behind u.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by magnificientzaz(f): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
swaggprofessor:
Congrats, By God's grace we are right behind u.

Amen, when is your interview?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mpyaw:
ICT / Computer Studies teacher required in a modern secondary school.
* Minimum teaching experience is Three years
* Knowledge of CSS, HTML, A+ and troubleshooting will b a plus...

Interested teachers should send their CVs with the subject ICT Teacher to the email

theodoraimon@gmail.com

location pls?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by purplelyte: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
A New Crèche / Daycare / After School Activities Center at Odili Road, Port Harcourt seek to employ the following;

1. Administrator
2. Child Minders
3. Nurse
4. Piano teacher
5. Board Games Teacher (Chess, Monopoly, Scrabble)

Please send CV to emeraldaycare@gmail.com and Ensure to indicate the position being applied for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by swaggprofessor(m): 1:11am On Apr 07, 2016
magnificientzaz:

Amen, when is your interview?
Am yet to get their mail.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oscarXXX: 5:01am On Apr 07, 2016
247Digit Solutions is one of the leading providers of ICT training and services, e-learning and school portal solutions. We develop adapted e-learning solutions, manage, deploy Corporate Learning Management System and provide educational ICT consultancy services.

We seek for applications from suitable candidates for the post an ICT Training Instructor on permanent basis in the following locations in Ebonyi State.

Client --
Akanu Ibiam Memorial School

call - 08060200254
email CV to help@247digitsolutions.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Bridge House College, Nigeria's pre-eminent Sixth Form College which prepares Post-Secondary School students for University Education through its full time Cambridge A-Levels and University Foundation Program, is currently undergoing expansion and seeks outstanding individuals who can make passionate and impactful contributions to its sustained growth and development. We seek suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Kitchen Manager

Job Descriptions
The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for overseeing all kitchen operations to include but not limited to; food preparation, inventory, storage, recipe development and excellent service delivery.
Skill/Competency Requirements
Candidates must possess at least a minimum of 3 years' experience in a supervisory role in a large kitchen setting in addition to a Diploma in Catering/Hotel Management.
The ideal candidate must be able to supervise and instruct kitchen personnel in the safe handling and proper preparation of food.
He/She must have good communication and excellent people skills.
He/She must have strong leadership skills
He/She will give direction and manage the kitchen personnel for results.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, copies of all Certificates and documents to support application to: coraeducationservices@gmail.com

Note: Bridge House College is an equal opportunity employer and Females are strongly encourage to apply for the position.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Bridge House College, Nigeria's pre-eminent Sixth Form College which prepares Post-Secondary School students for University Education through its full time Cambridge A-Levels and University Foundation Program, is currently undergoing expansion and seeks outstanding individuals who can make passionate and impactful contributions to its sustained growth and development. We seek suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Head Cleaner

Job Descriptions
The Head Cleaner is responsible for supervising a team of cleaning staff to ensure high standards of cleanliness within the school environment.
Candidates must possess at least a minimum 2-3 years' experience in a supervisory role.
The ldeal candidate must demonstrate ability to lead and manage other cleaning staff.
He/She must be able to organize the working roster of a team of cleaning staff.
He/She must undertake cleaning duties and substitute for absent staff where necessary.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, copies of all Certificates and documents to support application to: coraeducationservices@gmail.com

Note: Bridge House College is an equal opportunity employer and Females are strongly encourage to apply for the position.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2016

Job Title: Matron/House Mother

Job Descriptions
The Matron is in charge of the Boarding House and is responsible for the welfare of the students.
She must be a caring and energetic person with a genuine interest in working with young adults.
The Ideal candidate must possess a good University Degree in any discipline and the ability to supervise and manage students effectively.
Candidates must possess at least a minimum 5 years cognate experience in Pastoral Care and Hostel Management.
She must possess excellent leadership and communications skills.
She must demonstrate passion to nurture and help students thrive in an academic environment.
She must be warm and approachable, but also able to discipline in a firm manner.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2016.

How to Apply

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.