Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2578530 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hamzatfresh:
Please house if there is anyone here that knows any school that is willing to employ a serving corp member should please reach me through this line; 08165520206. Thanks.
Guess you a batch B Corp member.. if you are a batch A passing out next week, will advice you drop ur cv in schools very close to you and stay glued to this thread..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by festus16: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hello all, I am available for teaching f/maths; maths or physics around Alimosho/ Ikeja axis. I have IGCSE experience. Please let me know if there is any vacancy. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hamzatfresh: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Odunharry:

Guess you a batch B Corp member.. if you are a batch A passing out next week, will advice you drop ur cv in schools very close to you and stay glued to [/color][color=#006600]this thread..

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hamzatfresh:

yes I'm a batch B corp member, just that I was posted to a local government council, honestly there's nothing there for me to do, I'm tired of being idle.
Eyaa. that's how it's been for many people in local govt council..
You can talk to ur Lgi if he/she can repost you though..
Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Odunharry:

Guess you a batch B Corp member.. if you are a batch A passing out next week, will advice you drop ur cv in schools very close to you and stay glued to this thread..
So this ghost is back
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
TheSlyone2:
So this ghost is back
Lol.. Ghost ke.. where the ghost
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
I DONT DO PMS
Hamzatfresh:

yes I'm a batch B corp member, just that I was posted to a local government council, honestly there's nothing there for me to do, I'm tired of being idle.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
I DONT DO PMS
What's this old man saying? He wasn't talking to you. When you Wade in on such a matter that absolutely has nothing to do with you, it crystal clear to fathom what you want. ATTENTION.

Goodevening DADDY Sunnypar. Hope you are fine sir

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
You run faster than your shadow and quick to judge...............keep calm sunnypar is around
TheSlyone2:

What's this old man saying? He wasn't talking to you. When you Wade in on such a matter that absolutely has nothing to do with you, it crystal clear to fathom what you want. ATTENTION.

Goodevening DADDY Sunnypar. Hope you are fine sir
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
No, so you forget things easily avicky, o ka re
avicky:

Tell that to the marines. Are you related to Lai Mohammed? I didn't tell you anything.
Park well jare.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
You run faster than your shadow and quick to judge...............keep calm sunnypar is around
Yea Sunnypar is always around, no doubt about that. The kind of priority you give Nairaland make me wanna wonder if you're a co-founder of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
Sunny... SunnyPa !!! I'm very sure u'l be at the wedding ceremony by tomorrow morning , ryt?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
No, so you forget things easily avicky, o ka re
Stop lying.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hamzatfresh: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
I DONT DO PMS
okay sir, but can you help me out of this situation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
avicky:
Esan, e dey ur hand o.
Wrong referral sis......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
I am Subday Udoh not Esan Olanrewaju Funmi Victoria Om.......... You can check me on Facebook
What on earth is going on here?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Larry37:

Wrong referral sis......
My bad. Sorry
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bridge House College, Nigeria's pre-eminent Sixth Form College which prepares Post-Secondary School students for University Education through its full time Cambridge A-Levels and University Foundation Program, is currently undergoing expansion and seeks outstanding individuals who can make passionate and impactful contributions to its sustained growth and development. We seek suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Physics Teacher

Job type: Full time and Part time

Skill/Competency Requirements
Ideal candidates for the position must possess a B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc, /M.Sc. in a relevant fields.
He/She must be familiar with Sixth Form Curriculum.
Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in A-Level delivery with results to show.
He/She must be able to work with minimal supervision and proficiency in ICT is also required.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, copies of all Certificates and documents to support application to: coraeducationservices@gmail.com

Note: Bridge House College is an equal opportunity employer and Females are strongly encourage to apply for the position.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
avicky:
My bad. Sorry
No p
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bridge House College, Nigeria's pre-eminent Sixth Form College which prepares Post-Secondary School students for University Education through its full time Cambridge A-Levels and University Foundation Program, is currently undergoing expansion and seeks outstanding individuals who can make passionate and impactful contributions to its sustained growth and development. We seek suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Mathematics Teacher

Ideal candidates for the position must possess a B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc, /M.Sc. in a relevant fields.
Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in A-Level delivery with results to show.
He/She must be able to work with minimal supervision and proficiency in ICT is also required.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, copies of all Certificates and documents to support application to: coraeducationservices@gmail.com

Note: Bridge House College is an equal opportunity employer and Females are strongly encourage to apply for the position.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2016

Job Title: Teacher (Information Technology)

Application Closing Date
21st April, 2016.

How to Apply

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2016

Job Title: Geography Teacher

Application Closing Date
21st April, 2016.

How to Apply

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2016

Job Title: English Literature Teacher

Application Closing Date
21st April, 2016.

How to Apply

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Gnwoko: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Adexy4us:

Go to this schools asap
1. Dan & Dav college omilani str Oshogun 2.Hayward Sch kukoyi str alapere

Your b.ed alone might be OK for now

Kindly drop d address of these schools
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Gnwoko: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
cherrymum:

Agiliti precisely. Never taught in a secondary school. I have four years Elementary School experience.

Which of the schools and whats d pay like?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Analee(f): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Y e say PH dey alwaz cari last wen its cm 2 jobs y?which curse dey follow us?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2016
Analee:
Y e say PH dey alwaz cari last wen its cm 2 jobs y?which curse dey follow us?

I also stay in pH.. u hardly see vacancies in pH advertised here or should we pack our things n move to Lagos just cos of jobs

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Gnwoko:

Which of the schools and whats d pay like?

Some schools around the vicinity. The best they can pay is 8k. That's the highest. Then Sinclair Lewis school pays graduates plus people with any years of experience 25k but they are not recruiting now until September.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
cherrymum:

Some schools around the vicinity. The best they can pay is 8k. That's the highest. Then Sinclair Lewis school pays graduates plus people with any years of experience 25k but they are not recruiting now until September.
hmmmmm ....
try alapere side ....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Gnwoko: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Engrcharlesid:
hmmmmm ....
try alapere side ....

PLEASE what School and address pls. Sinclair lewis sch fees is 50k n they pay their teachers 25k. Hmmmm fear God o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Engrcharlesid:
hmmmmm ....
try alapere side ....
I need a school that will employ me this term. So I have to be very strategic. If u know somewhere I can walk into that needs teachers. I will be grateful. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Gnwoko:

PLEASE what School and address pls. Sinclair lewis sch fees is 50k n they pay their teachers 25k. Hmmmm fear God o.

Seems u know this hood wella. Where do u stay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.